Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Samsung Galaxy III - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy III (2865 Views)

Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry / Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II / Samsung Galaxy S III Will Be Unveiled Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy III by stepo707: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
I am finding it difficult to insert my simcard into my new samsung galaxy fone.it appears the sim is bigger in length and width than the slot.
Please anybody who has fixed it before should help me on out.thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by LordReed(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
SGS3 uses a micro sim. Go and get another sim or have your sim trimmed.
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by candieangel12(f): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2012
Lord_Reed: SGS3 uses a micro sim. Go and get another sim or have your sim trimmed.
Seconded the gs3 uses a microsim. Wen I bought my gs3 it came wit a microsim
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by stepo707: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
Yea i had to do a sim swap yesterday.I now have a microsim card embedded in it.Thanks.
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by walcolm(m): 7:14am On Sep 17, 2012
lol...i bet they ripped you off to the tune of N1000 to give you that microsim?

that's what they did to me when i brought my S3 to naija. annoying part is that they even cut the sim manually angry
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by stepo707: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2012
Nah i know an mtn chik tongue.All i spent that day was 150bucks and i took 30sweets(equivalent to the money i paid) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy III by walcolm(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
stepo707: Nah i know an mtn chik tongue.All i spent that day was 150bucks and i took 30sweets(equivalent to the money i paid) cheesy

correct guy.... grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by Deblow: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2012
Same with me o. I bought my own SGSIII from someone who claims to be a direct agent but I did not have this idea of an already-made micro sim and d guy used something that looked like a stapler to cut one of my sims to size. Now, I need to change d sim but its so difficult to get d sim out of d slot. Please where do I get a ready-made micro sim bought?
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by LordReed(m): 1:40am On Sep 18, 2012
Deblow: Same with me o. I bought my own SGSIII from someone who claims to be a direct agent but I did not have this idea of an already-made micro sim and d guy used something that looked like a stapler to cut one of my sims to size. Now, I need to change d sim but its so difficult to get d sim out of d slot. Please where do I get a ready-made micro sim bought?

I heard MTN has a batch of already made microsims.maybe you should visit one of their friendship centres. Sim replacement should cost you about a N150 bucks.
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by walcolm(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2012
Deblow: Same with me o. I bought my own SGSIII from someone who claims to be a direct agent but I did not have this idea of an already-made micro sim and d guy used something that looked like a stapler to cut one of my sims to size. Now, I need to change d sim but its so difficult to get d sim out of d slot. Please where do I get a ready-made micro sim bought?

for GSIII, the sim slot behaves like a microSD card slot. when you insert, you hear a clicking sound and when you want to remove it, you need to push it forward and it then springs backwards for you to pull it out easily

i seriously hope you have not damaged your GSIII grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by walcolm(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2012

that something that looks like a stapler is a SIMCARD cutter and its the right way to convert a normal simcard to microsim without doing a sim swap

there is nothing wrong with your simcard.
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by stepo707: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2012

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yea it is a sim cutter.Just take to mtn,they do a sim swap for you and you should be outta there in 20minutes.Dont 4get to take sweets equivalent of your 150bucks cheesy cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by Stanley08(m): 3:36am On Nov 29, 2012
MTN , AIRTEL and ETISALAT all offer micro sims. Dunno of glo yet tho. But they shud. Since they got the iPad thingy going on. smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by MyMouth(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
stepo707:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yea it is a sim cutter.Just take to mtn,they do a sim swap for you and you should be outta there in 20minutes.Dont 4get to take sweets equivalent of your 150bucks cheesy cheesy

Yeah, take N150 worth of sweet and indirectly buy yourself the deadly sickness called DIABETICS grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy III by Stanley08(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
My Mouth:

Yeah, take N150 worth of sweet and indirectly buy yourself the deadly sickness called DIABETICS grin

Good one
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by Deblow: 3:47am On Dec 08, 2012
Who told u licking sweets, even in excess gives u Diabetes when your insulin and it's secretory organ are perfect? Dabble not into a feild in which u are a novice. I am a trained qualified and certified medical doctor. However, here is not a forum to trash medical issues so let's not digress but don't scare or misinform pple
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by Stanley08(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
PLEASE OH! THE TOPIC IS GALAXY S3, Not Sweets! smiley wink
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
Pls I just got an S3. Which network data bundle/plan is best?
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by Koreanbabe: 2:36am On Dec 10, 2012
Hey guys.

I'm from S.Korea.

I'm glad that you bought our product.

we are the world.

thank you~
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by walcolm(m): 6:02am On Dec 10, 2012
debranie: Pls I just got an S3. Which network data bundle/plan is best?

start with airtel BIS. sms bcm3 to 440. make sure you have 2800 loaded on your phone. you get 3gb valid for 3months

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy III by joanana(f): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mm loving my s3 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin real nice!!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
walcolm:

start with airtel BIS. sms bcm3 to 440. make sure you have 2800 loaded on your phone. you get 3gb valid for 3months
Thanks.
Re: Samsung Galaxy III by Stanley08(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Korean babe! You be scammer jare! Get lost!

I got my S3 on monday its awesome, i'm running a custom ROM on it already. Loving it. smiley

(1) (Reply)

LG Rolling Out Magna, Spirit, Lion And Joy Announced / How To Subscribe To Airtel N1000 For 3GB Android Information Plan 2018 / Nokia Tested Android On Lumia Devices Before The Microsoft Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.