Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (311338 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
How can we convert wired LAN internet to wireless (Wifi)?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Urine: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
kelvin2yk:

urine.....i dey feel you, you know wat you are doing......great, good job bros undecided

Thank you boss, I'm still a student when compared to great men like you.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
. . . Hello Guys,

It will be of high degree foolishness for this so called much awaited call up to catch you in oblivion.

. . . just about a month to go in Nigeria Timing . . .

God bless you all . . .

@all, update on psc website has started indicating focus and attention on training of personnels . . .

@delex, Any gist .

@kelvin, whats the meaning of what you are doing? its good to whirl away time but not with these your adopted techniques. Bros, you are doing a great job but that may not be necessary on this platform, wait till we get to training venue before you understand that PSC has recruited into ICT Unit of NPF, talented young and promising Nigerians . . .

@all,
I can see that competency cannot be contested but I could see questionable characters . . . lets work on that please and please.

Competency can get you a job but Character is needed to sustain it . . .

C h e e r s
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Guys, just keep yourselves busy. Trust me when I say you shouldn't bother about resumption date for now, don't give yourselves high BP.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
e-freaky:
Guys, just keep yourselves busy. Trust me when I say you shouldn't bother about resumption date for now, don't give yourselves high BP.

My Bros,
The High BP is already there, lets look for how to cure it . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
@kelvin, bone the intellectual topic joor, maybe u buy ipassemall's idea by opening another forum for it so that we can improve ourselves, since some guys here wants to be counting dates and some wants to bring fake info when there is no update, they won't buy the sensible idea.

@all, from experience, I realised that NPF may not give us all the training we require, the best way is personal development (especially in this nation we found ourselves) and since God brought us together through NPF/dis forum, one can take the advantage but its not so with nigerians instead they start blaming leaders.
There is time now, improve urselves from ur prospective colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
iPassEmAll:

once all the PCs are in a network, the modem is connected to d server which serves all other client PCs in the network
all pc has to be in d same domain. Then u attach the modem to d domain controller and share on d network
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
To share I small modem on a network, all the clients have to be configured with dynamic IP addresses except for the server(system with the modem). Then you share the internt connection by simply right-clicking on the modem icon.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dr007: To share I small modem on a network, all the clients have to be configured with dynamic IP addresses except for the server(system with the modem). Then you share the internt connection by simply right-clicking on the modem icon.
please explain abit further. The area of addressing the nodes on the network .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dr007: To share I small modem on a network, all the clients have to be configured with dynamic IP addresses except for the server(system with the modem). Then you share the internt connection by simply right-clicking on the modem icon.

@Dr007........it doesn't need any configuration of an IP addresses, i guessed Supol Urine has answered my question despite the fact that he does not give me the TIPS but i believe he knows it when he mentioned configuration and set up of ad-hoc network......if you want the TIPS i can share it and many more on networking
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
I can see kelvin is a gud networker. Pls lets move to d next level. Pls i av a litu issue while doin a configuration on a radio (microwave 80GHZ) to b precise. D two radio arent conectin. Av done all i could. Any idea from d hous?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 5:25am On Nov 21, 2013
on judgement day, i ll just hold a nigerian flag and show to God that i ve been thru HELL already!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Ofemi Jude: I can see kelvin is a gud networker. Pls lets move to d next level. Pls i av a litu issue while doin a configuration on a radio (microwave 80GHZ) to b precise. D two radio arent conectin. Av done all i could. Any idea from d hous?

they are three things involve:
1. communications products and networks, e.g LOS, PTP, FRESNEL ZONE, PMT, and also polarisation
2. BridgeWave makes no claim of compatibility between its
3. if one radio is 80GHz unit with lowband transmit unit and the second one is 60 or 90GHZ with highband transmit unit, there is no way they can connect cos the higher the frequency the lower the wavelength

NOTE:
Radio is a troubleshooting, field and team work cos something terrain and climate effects can render your efforts abortive....but if you need more explanation and TIPS, i may direct you and by the grace of God, it will work
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2013
kelvin2yk: supols and insprs. in the house, how are we preparing for our training.....by the grace of God we will soon be called cos the three ogas at the top are meeting now
kelvin more questions pls
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by PattA2010: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=Bus545]kelvin wat is d final result of d meeting d outcome pls we av 2days 2 buy MJ idea, awaiting cadets day parade 2 PSC 4 enquiry[/quote

Bus545, what else are u looking for? Hahahahaha....training has already kick-off by the commader of d house. All u need is to deligently follow d traininig, participate fully and ur letter of graduation will be issued as when due with '1/2 star'. Lol

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2013
kelvin2yk:

they are three things involve:
1. communications products and networks, e.g LOS, PTP, FRESNEL ZONE, PMT, and also polarisation
2. BridgeWave makes no claim of compatibility between its
3. if one radio is 80GHz unit with lowband transmit unit and the second one is 60 or 90GHZ with highband transmit unit, there is no way they can connect cos the higher the frequency the lower the wavelength

NOTE:
Radio is a troubleshooting, field and team work cos something terrain and climate effects can render your efforts abortive....but if you need more explanation and TIPS, i may direct you and by the grace of God, it will work

Pls what is your level in Bridgewave Radio Products?
BPI, BSI, BSA?
Pls specify cos I can see you as one of my oga at the top.
<femifunre@gmail.com> will be better.
thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=PattA2010][/quote]Hmmmn......I day laugh.... oooo.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2013
According to the info i got from a source, it seems we will be called and informed a month to this time

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
PLEAD
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'm thinking bullets, physical drilling & y'all discussing modems angry

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
kelvin2yk: According to the info i got from a source, it seems we will be called and informed a month to this time
Pls is dis info d outcome of the meeting that was held few days ago?.thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
. . . 23rd of December, 2013 . . .

All is working together for our good . . .

We shall all be alive, hail and hearty to resume for training in Jesus name.

C h e e r s
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
MillionJoy just dey choose date anyhow, na wah o.
small time now, u go still change am. may d Lord helep us all.
any way, I like your faith. grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
naijapaul:
Pls is dis info d outcome of the meeting that was held few days ago?.thanks.
Story teller !!!!@ kelvin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
eddie1: I'm thinking bullets, physical drilling & y'all discussing modems angry
this is ICT/NPF not general duty as u think. Do u really understand why u r recruited? Even if they will drill us, I believe we will do more of ICT training.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
efualwealth: Story teller !!!!@ kelvin

thx
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
efualwealth: Story teller !!!!@ kelvin
Make he finish the story he start na
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Which one did u choose: (A) Releasing d list so early without any update concerning training date. (B). Making d list unknown 2 u untill two weeks 2 resumption date. Which 1 is less tension & pressure? Select A or B & backup with concrete reason.THANK U
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
kelvin2yk:

thx
you are welcome
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls House! What's Good about the Those Cadet in Training! Does anyone knws if they re already preparing 4 their POP? Pls I needed ur reply? God Blezz!

Habib Y**f > Police Service Commission
Pls my question to pol ser com is when is the new
ICT cadet expected to go for training and will it be
this year? Because its gettin to 3 months now if am
not mistaken since the list came out, pls the
candidates needs to know and update on the issue
they are all human beings and need not to be kept
in the dark. Thanks
Aug 13
Like · Comment
Hide story

Police Service Commission
Thanks Habib. For now we are awaiting the Cadets
in Wudil to end their training to create space for
the ICT Cadets.
Like · Aug 14

Habib Y**f
Thank u very much for ur responce pls pardon me
for asking too much, any hope withing now till
september? Just want to know my schedule and
prepare ahead. A specific month to look ahead is all
i want to hear please.
Like · Aug 14

Police Service Commission
Habib. September is not feasible.
Like · Aug 14

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.