Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (308567 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by superdude007(m): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2012
olaezebala: Just coming back from Police service commission in Federal secretariat and to my surprise, they claimed to have sent all necessary e-mail to those that ought to get it. After much dragging and arguing, they then ask for my e-mail address and send it to me immediately. So my advice:
1. Get someone here in Abj that will go to PSC and help u out.
2. Come before the exam and go to PSC to help urself out.

Please I reside in Lagos here and I am still trying to make pal in Abuja via social media to stay with for the period. Please I beg of u, kindly forward the invitatn letter to my e-mail..albodies@gmail.com. I appreciate, thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by superdude007(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2012
rexfada: I applied for the network engineering category under asp and av gotten both sms and email invitation. I think the test's gonna be IT-based cos the exam centre is one digital institute. But why den chose Abuja for everybody na?

Please, I got the text mesg but no mail.. I beg of u to please forward the invitatn to my box. I would hv love to visit the Police commission but I stay in Lagos and will be leaving for Abuja today. Please help a Brother.. albodies@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by swaggaprince(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2012
superdude007:

Please pal, I got the SMS but no mail.. Can u please forward the invitatn to my e-mail...albodies@gmail.com. Please help me send it today. Thanks
s
Can someone foraward the mail to me,I got the sms but no mail,my mail is timothyasuelimen@yahoo.com pls
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by raJaI: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2012
Hello, guys ...I got ma invitation I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my spam box..u can check urs too there...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by strangest(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2012
When is the exam date?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2012
yes check your spam box
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2012
superdude007:

Please pal, I got the SMS but no mail.. Can u please forward the invitatn to my e-mail...albodies@gmail.com. Please help me send it today. Thanks

as i said check your spam box,if its not there dont worry go for the exams cos for them to text you means that your name is in their database, best of luck to all of you going for the exams.
and for those that did not receive any invitation avoid gatecrashing cos this is not GTBANK and others cheesy
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by khliboy: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
Can somebody help me forward ICT professional exams invitation via mail, I got a text message on friday evening but am yet to receive a mail... Kindly assist for the love of God!!
My email is- usmanhusein@yahoo.com.hk
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Thorpecoal: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ɣøμ̥ people writing your tests tomorrow, am wishing all d best and also τ̅☺ the candidates writing on friday.....so, are u guys in Abuja now? How far wif accomodatn? Pls let's know how the test looks like.....Cheers.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by anubaba20002000(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
superdude007:

Can you kindly forward the e mail sent to you to me I got the SMS too but no e mail. My mail ID is adeyemi_aanu@yahoo.co.uk .I do appreciate.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
Thorpe coal: Ɣøμ̥ people writing your tests tomorrow, am wishing all d best and also τ̅☺ the candidates writing on friday.....so, are u guys in Abuja now? How far wif accomodatn? Pls let's know how the test looks like.....Cheers.

The exam wasn't that bad. They were questions related to what I applied for and same goes for other category of applicants. What I don't know is the cut-off mark o. With 60%, the system still claimed that I failed. To those doing later, best of luck
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2012
It seems all that took the test got the failed results,but well since it's a programme that was written lets wait and see after all if they don't employ humans,who will do the job for the Nigeria police ?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2012
Guys, wat happen yesterday. I heard 90percent of people who took de exams fail. Hw will de recruitment be done. Will de exams be use to shortlist, cause from my state we are only 2 dat sat for the exam
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by raJaI: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2012
:PHello guys how was the text yestiday..expecially dos dat did A4 catg...I ve nt being seeing ά smiling face since yestiday oooo....can u guys pls talk abt it
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kyrademuren: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2012
Please I would like anyone to forward me details of the invitation, I applied but didn't receive d invitation, seyius4talk@gmail.com, or better still if anyone can help me wit their contact so I can jst know about the whole test ivy. Thanks in Advance
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2012
aluta2: Guys, wat happen yesterday. I heard 90percent of people who took de exams fail. Hw will de recruitment be done. Will de exams be use to shortlist, cause from my state we are only 2 dat sat for the exam

Did u really see anyone that pass yesterday?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 5:53am On Sep 21, 2012
olaezebala:

Did u really see anyone that pass yesterday?
someonee pass in my hall, he score 860
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2012
The thing is Ɣ☺ů̥ can't expect anyone for example in A3(which is Application developer)
And who only specializes in web development to know C#
C++,Java,Visual Basic and others,though †ђξ exams was ok
Simply because i develop website doesn't means i can develop in java or ASP.net
Everybody has what he based on
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by raJaI: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2012
Who score 860? I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A3 or A4...I don't think anbody can score up Τ̅☺ 800 Fø̲̣̣я̅ A4....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
raJaI: Who score 860? I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A3 or A4...I don't think anbody can score up Τ̅☺ 800 Fø̲̣̣я̅ A4....
and I'm very sure it's not A3 as well with questions coming from up to 6 different programming languages.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2012
raJaI: Who score 860? I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A3 or A4...I don't think anbody can score up Τ̅☺ 800 Fø̲̣̣я̅ A4....
A 2 GIS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Thorpecoal: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2012
Τ̅☺ sum it all, honestly most of d people failed that examination woefully. Just too many questions? Well, now that it was 90% of the candidates that failed, who are they going τ̅☺ recruit ooo? And when will they start contacting we succesful candidates? smiley
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2012
And when will they start contacting we succesful candidates? smiley

When a minister submit.the name.of.the successful candidate.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2012
i scored 400, i did A4 i hope and pray this will take me somewhere.... i made one very silly mistake it cud have been better.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by raJaI: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
☺ķªª¥....G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅! Which state ​A̶̲̥̅̊яε̲̣̣̣̥ u from? I don't fink I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ abt the score oga...-s who u knw...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Thorpecoal: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2012
Pls, keep us posted when they've start contacting.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
Really, i don't know anybody oh, am from Edo State.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by bolloloh(m): 12:51am On Oct 04, 2012
Infact dis was one of d funniest text wen expert just dey score less below average mark....i guess somtin is wrong else where....well best of luck to u all....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2012
Latest info:

Selection of successful candidate will be based on score and Geo-political zone.
So a high score in a zone of many higher scores may be useless while a low score in a zone of many lower scores will be selected.

Source: hearsay from PSC staffs.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2012
Hi guys, if selected where are we gonna be trained n screened further?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by swaggaprince(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2012
olaezebala: Latest info:

Selection of successful candidate will be based on score and Geo-political zone.
So a high score in a zone of many higher scores may be useless while a low score in a zone of many lower scores will be selected.

Source: hearsay from PSC staffs
any idea of when successful candidates will be contacted?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
hmmmm, i wish i can get this job sha!!! oh God help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.