Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (311748 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adewale20122222: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
January! January! January!... Watch out. We shall all meet in sa'allah.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
I think we should be considering items to bring along now . . . which I also think training department will be working on by now.

Though, we have already been physically, medically, academically and professionally tested and our original credentials had been screened and recorded in our files with PSC . . .

But;

1. Its possible for us to be asked to come with very recent or current Doctor's Medical Report and ECG Report . . .

2. Portable and Mobile PCs, stationeries.

3. White bed spread, pillow case, vest, short, canvas etc

4. Cups, Plates, cutleries, Food flasks, warmer etc

5. Few cloths for outings

6. Toileteries, Clippers, Cutlasses, Brooms etc

7. Surviving strategies e.g pocket money, food stuffs or provisions.

I just thought of these. . . but you can add your list.

E.g . . . . . G A M E S

All is Well . . .

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
MJ abeg, wetin be ECG?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ofemi Jude: MJ abeg, wetin be ECG?

Electro Cardio Graphy Scan . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ofemi Jude: MJ abeg, wetin be ECG?

electro cardiography [ECG]... Electrical reading of the heart. Electrical leads are placed on your limbs to take readings from ur heart to determine if one has left ventricular hypertrophy [LVH] OR right ventricular hypertrophy[RVH], or normal reading. It is not a scan.

ECHO cardiography is carried out when ECG reading cannot be determined. This process is when the scanning takes place.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by simpleseyi: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Please go there and prove that the future belongs to the youths. Go there and prove that you all are not like Tafa Balogun or Mike Okiro. Go there and make the needed changes. Go there and prove that the youths are not as corrupt as the elders of this nation. Go and make the NPF, the police of our dreams. I very rarely pray, but this time around, I think I will be praying for you guys. MAY GOD GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU ALL - AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thanks to you jare, simplest seyi.
It shalll be well wit you and your ways in all endeavours.
Salutazîön once again.
Mèrcí
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
simpleseyi: Please go there and prove that the future belongs to the youths. Go there and prove that you all are not like Tafa Balogun or Mike Okiro. Go there and make the needed changes. Go there and prove that the youths are not as corrupt as the elders of this nation. Go and make the NPF, the police of our dreams. I very rarely pray, but this time around, I think I will be praying for you guys. MAY GOD GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU ALL - AMEN.

its a clarion call under the sun and in the rain, we shall uphold the honour and glory of our dear country.

Thank you sire sheyi, God bless you real good.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
. . . HURRAY ! ! !
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Goodnews!!! We maybe going to college next week. Pls copy that. My source said we are but I said we may. So if its not next week,then its upper week. God thank you.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yes, with our positive impact in npf we shall go there and prove to d world that with God all things are possible.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tomorrow is another day . . .

@SimpleSeyi,
May God bless you beyond your expectation and imagination . . .

But please next time, don't mention names, from Louis Edet to MD Abubakar . . .
a Leader is a Leader, and they are agents of change in their times . . .

cuchilala: Goodnews!!! We maybe going to college next week. Pls copy that. My source said we are but I said we may. So if its not next week,then its upper week. God thank you.

Where will you put Xmas and New Year Breaks . . .?

I'm sure these are bigger than your pockets.

This will be the Greatest Shocker of the year 2013 if its true . . .

6th January, 2014 is the most appropriate date to start our training,
Abeokuta, is the most appropriate location for our training . . .

But, If you are ready for this job please read the book of Job 28 : 23 . . .

@all,
Good Night, Great Men . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
cuchilala: Goodnews!!! We maybe going to college next week. Pls copy that. My source said we are but I said we may. So if its not next week,then its upper week. God thank you.
MY OGA
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:25am On Dec 11, 2013
Some people's post can give sleepless night chei !

. . . lols
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2013
millionjoys: Tomorrow is another day . . .

@SimpleSeyi,
May God bless you beyond your expectation and imagination . . .

But please next time, don't mention names, from Louis Edet to MD Abubakar . . .
a Leader is a Leader, and they are agents of change in their times . . .

Where will you put Xmas and New Year Breaks . . .?

I'm sure these are bigger than your pockets.

This will be the Greatest Shocker of the year 2013 if its true . . .

6th January, 2014 is the most appropriate date to start our training,
Abeokuta, is the most appropriate location for our training . . .

But, If you are ready for this job please read the book of Job 28 : 23 . . .

@all,
Good Night, Great Men . . .
@mj, u know I will never post on speculations but I posted immediately I received the news out of excitement, that's why I said 'may',am not 100% sure o cos when I thought about it and lias with kelvin, it doesn't seem its going to work next week.

@forum, pls pardon me for the post if not true, I did it out of excitement.

@mj,thanks for the eye opening but the info authenticates that we will soon be called.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2013
millionjoys: Some people's post can give sleepless night chei !

. . . lols
grin please sleep well, it doesn't seem to be true, my source from psc said 'u guys are going to college next week' he may just say that to make me relax since I've being disturbing him but for him to have said that, he has heard more info on our training.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2013
God go help us ooo
cos as I dey o, I don taya for this gate wey psc keep us o.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OfuBen: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2013
I pray let it b sooner as we expect it to be.
I pray let it b sooner as we expect it to be.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2013
. . . the score board reads 3 : 8

we shall soon equalise and win . . .

Cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2013
Its my buffdai people! grin

5 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2013
@ gratewilliams... Pls check your mail.

@ efual... Happybirthday... Wullnp!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
efualwealth: Its my buffdai people! grin

Congrats Bros . . .

You will be far far better than this by this time next year . . . by special grace of God.

Cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ ruffsoul and millions i really appreciate. God bless
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Api bat dey fella!
plenty plenty return from psc.
by this time next year, we go selebrate for una o.
Stay safe and remain blessed. grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
. Happy birthday bro
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2013

Happy birthday December baby!!!! Wish u all d best in life, LLNP. Have a blast.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aminuibrahim(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Gud Officers. Put more efforts to communicate and make the house lively. @efual lng lf. See u again
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
happy b'day efualwealth, LLNP.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
You even look like an officer on a training course
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dr007:
You even look like an officer on a training course
Hehe u and ya bad mouth.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
I want to say a big thank you to every one that wished me well and celebrated me on this great day. God will celebrate you all and bring your dreams to reality. #Bless
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by edydear(f): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ efualwealth happy birthday guy long life and prosperity

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.