Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (311327 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Copeland: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2013
my prayer is that whenever this list is released that my name and your name will be there.
God please don't allow any one to be dropped,it is our dream to automate policing procedures in Nigeria.
Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2013
Gud mornning fellow officers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by abefemi: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2013
http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2013/01/shameful-see-inside-nigerian-police.html?m=1. I implore every 1 to take note of d video on this post plsss
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by abefemi: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2013
5 HOURS LEFT . . . . . . . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by IGBAIGBA: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2013
abefemi: http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2013/01/shameful-see-inside-nigerian-police.html?m=1. I implore every 1 to take note of d video on this post plsss
Hmmm...., how can someone cope in this kind of enviroment. this is Very pathetic, I hope govt will do something this soon.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
3 HOURS MORE . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by petera1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
hmmmm great FAITH is being deloyed here!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
E done do am again o o o
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
LESS THAN 2 HOURS TO GO . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
PSC
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Faith move mountains.....let ur word b establish among us
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Stop talking the talking and pray that Gods weal be done...lol
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Fear not ICT Great Officers, for thou hast found favour with GOD.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by petera1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Could anyone come here and not be TENSED?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Great ICT Officer, Let us declare one day fasting and prayer tomorrow being Sunday concerning the release of our ICT Final list. Whether u are a christian or muslim pls let us observe the fasting and prayer , and let us see the sign and wonders within next week. Prayer points : (1) Thank God for shortlisting u for medical / physical screening . (2) Every forces holding down the release of ICT final list should be broken. AMEN. PLS DONT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Delex 012: Great ICT Officer, Let us declare one day fasting and prayer tomorrow being Sunday concerning the release of our ICT Final list. Whether u are a christian or muslim pls let us observe the fasting and prayer , and let us see the sign and wonders within next week. Prayer points : (1) Thank God for shortlisting u for medical / physical screening . (2) Every forces holding down the release of ICT final list should be broken. AMEN. PLS DONT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE
Thanks
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
On the way to an ECOWAS meeting in the Ivory Coast, President Goodluck Jonathan's plane was diverted to Lagos where he made a surprise visit to the police college in Ikeja. Sources say that even his top aides were taken unaware by the unscheduled stop.

The police authorities were also caught unawares and had in fact rented the college to host a private wedding, which is illegal. President Jonathan demanded that the top brass explain these actions to which they had no sufficient answers. Upon hearing this the President immediately commenced an inspection of the college, starting with the student hostels where he discovered dilapidated conditions including no beds and toilets in the rooms.

At the time of this report, the inspection is on-going. President Jonathan is moving from hostel from hostel on his inspection of the college.

The story will be updated as we learn more information.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
IN LESS THAN AN HOUR . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by bolloloh(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=liyuboy]On the way to an ECOWAS meeting in the Ivory Coast, President Goodluck Jonathan's plane was diverted to Lagos where he made a surprise visit to the police college in Ikeja. Sources say that even his top aides were taken unaware by the unscheduled stop.

The police authorities were also caught unawares and had in fact rented the college to host a private wedding, which is illegal. President Jonathan demanded that the top brass explain these actions to which they had no sufficient answers. Upon hearing this the President immediately commenced an inspection of the college, starting with the student hostels where he discovered dilapidated conditions including no beds and toilets in the rooms.

At the time of this report, the inspection is on-going. President Jonathan is moving from hostel from hostel on his inspection of the college.

The story will be updated as we learn more information
because We Are The Special Asp And Inspectors..
In Addition to d news update, Our Corresponddence gathered that as at 6pm, Mr President is still at d College Conducting his uninformed inspections,He intentionally carry out dis because he knew dat our Team will be resuming dis Camp soonest...An emmegency Repair Order have been Given to d Comamder of d College Before our Roll Call...Cheers!!! Pls be Encouraged because We are resuming d college to lay our hands on First Class Facilities !!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Blakes(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
NPF College in Lagos: N150 daily meal allowance, 50 recruits share a fish head

Following a glaring exposure on the deplorable conditions of the dormitories at the Nigerian Police College in Ikeja, Lagos, Channels TV has again revealed another facet of the embarrassing deprivation faced by Police recruits.

The TV crew was privileged to film a meal-time at the training college at Ikeja, Lagos. Cadets were seen struggling with small portions of food. About 50 trainees were seen sharing one head of fish.

The Deputy Commandant of the Police College, Ikeja, Jonah Mavah said that currently, the recruits get N150 daily meal allowance. "N50 per meal is too meager," he said.

The scenario is not different from those in the six other police colleges in the country.

The recruits had abandoned the dining halls and were seen sharing their meals and eating outside.

For a healthy young man required to have the energy to survive the intensive training of a law enforcement officer, it is ridiculous to expect him to feed on N150 per day. But unfortunately, this is what our Nigerian police recruits have to manage.

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Remember that I posted this sometime on this forum . . .

"I can boldly tell you that even our Dr. Goodluck Ph.d is also a member of the Police Council who is keenly interested in the integrity and dignity of this ICT unit, because he knows what the Budget looks like.

Dont be surprised, if he bumps in at the beginning, during or POP for personnal inspection.
"

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
MY TIME IS UP HERE . . .

MY GREAT OFFICERS . . .

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING . . .

MEET YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP . . .

I SHALL SEE YOU ALL WHEN WE GET THERE . . .

IN UNITY WE STAND . . .

I HAVE TO MOVE ON NOW . . .

RESEARCH ON THIS COURSE " COMPUTER HACKING FORENSIC INVESTIGATION CHFI V8"

THOUGH I KNOW THAT I HAVE MY NAME BOLDLY OCCUPYING AN ELEGANT SPACE ON PSC SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES LIST . . .

I AM OBLIGED TO OTHER COMMITMENTS FOR NOW . . .

YOU CANT EAT YOUR CAKE AND ALSO HAVE IT . . .THEY SAY

MY OTHER CONTRACTS MUST NOT WRITHE . . .

GOD LOVES ME AND I KNOW . . .

AND HE HAS NOT FAILED ME BEFORE. . .
SURELY, HE CAN NEVER FAIL ME IN THIS CASE. . .

WITHOUT MUCH TALKING . . .

I AM OFFICIALLY RESIGNING FROM THIS FORUM . . .

I KNOW I HAVE A FAMILY HERE ALREADY . . .

I AM WITH YOU, THOUGH.

MY OWN CASE IS ALREADY SETTLED . . . .

I THINK IS BETTER FOR MY ACTOR TO LEAVE THE STAGE WHILE THE OVATIONS IS AT LOUDEST . . . .

MY GOD SHALL SURELY REWARD ALL OF YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH

. . . AND GOD'S FAVOUR SHALL KEEP SURGING IN ALL YOUR AFFAIRS . . .

@ @ @

DELEX12,

ABRESPECT,

DON TIM,

EYEOFGOD,

PRINCE JOB,

SONOFYISA,

ABEFEMI,

COPELAND,

IGBAIGBA,

OLUMBRE,

PROF EROMOSELE1,

BOLLOLOH,

PETERA1,

KMONTEE,

OLAEZEBALA,

BRO TIMI,

OKEY4040,

KHLIBOY,

EDDIE 7,

EJAY,

AIGOBALA,

XTIVIN,

ELLEKTRO,

GFREY6,

ALUTA 2,

AHMED02,

REXFADA,

LIYUBOY,

PLUTO,

UNSTOPABLE,

OBTRAIC,

BLAKES,

SESG,

CROSS007

DELEOLANUSI

AND OTHER FAITHFUL MEMBERS OF THIS UNIQUE FORUM . . .

I COMMIT YOU ALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF THE UNIVERSE

TILL WE MEET AGAIN AT THE POLICE TRAINING VENUE . . . .

CONTINUE TO BE GOOD NIGERIANS, IT PAYS YOU A GREAT DEAL . . . .

I SINCERELY LOVE YOU ALL . . .

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Copeland: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ a millonjoys,what happened? they didn't release the list today like you prophesied?
what happened?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
@millionjoys,I refuse to accept ur resignation leta. We rili need u in this forum n I believ other ICT great Officer wil nt acept dat.
Remember we r protected by Gods favour.

Like I said,d list we r all xpectin wil com out on weds day next wk bt wil nt pass fri day.

Keepin thankin God for His favour.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
@all, do not blame mj, a man's got to mk a decision n move on especially in d face of uncertainty.

I'd share a personal experience.

Applied for a lecturing job 2011,held a test Dec'11,traveled n waited in lagos till 14th Jan hoping they wld call for interview, those folks didn't invite us for interview until Nov 2012, n can u picture hw long it will take to call to resume ? Good for me I had my retun ticket booked,I simply returned back to my freelance location.

#mypoint: a bird in hand / in sight is worth than 10 in a tree nest

So pls. Let mj rest o.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OKEY4040(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ millionjoy, but y
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Don Tim you right, MJ you are a great guy, a great officer admired by all, i remember someone adviced you today not to quit even if your(our) assumptions turns out the other way.

Without MJ here...
MJ please dont stop just stay once more. No matter what, we need you here please, please please and please, for the love of the people who are following this for you
thank you
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Imagine DPR calling after 3yrs

Imagine waiting for psc for 3yrs
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mj i can see you still viewing this thread, please let us know your stand please dont pause!

To other officers viewing this please say something to MJ if you know he has realy motivated you, lets appreciate the guy.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ Mj, d forum board is yet 2 meet 2 consider ur resignation request. 4 d interim u ar implored 2 remain in d forum, we request dat u gve us three months notice 2 consider ur request. As contained in d federal civil service rule. Thanks
SIGN
FORUM PRO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.