Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Now Inverter Can Do It - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Now Inverter Can Do It (1278 Views)

INVERTER & SOLAR WORLD (online Discount Sales And Supplies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Inverter Can Do It by Zector(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
I ve read many comment on INVERTER on this medium ,but am very glad to tell u here
that inverter is a prefer alternative to our unstable and unreliable power supply (nepa/phcn)
But this inverter comes in various make or type.Those who has be a victim of made in china
inverters can tell the story of other side of inverter.
Good news,we have made in US inverter that can take care of your electrical appliances
of various wattage.This come with two year warranty and service center here in Nigeria.
Call for Xantrex,Magnum, Outback and Victron Inverter of various seizes.

for more info on these product
email; pawazecnl@yahoo.com
yomi

Re: Now Inverter Can Do It by zoboizee: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2012
drop brand,wattage and equivalent price. Is this set up one of urs or catalogue pic
Re: Now Inverter Can Do It by olenyi: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
I taught there's a thread already created for SOLAR ENERGY- A COMPLIMENT TO FTA. Me thinks u could have posted dis dia instaed of openning a new thread. My two cents.
Re: Now Inverter Can Do It by freshp(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
olenyi: I taught there's a thread already created for SOLAR ENERGY- A COMPLIMENT TO FTA. Me thinks u could have posted dis dia instaed of openning a new thread. My two cents.
Abi o o o o
we do have a lot of very tiny little threads here and there these days . . .
Re: Now Inverter Can Do It by GeorgeD1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
Zector: I ve read many comment on INVERTER on this medium ,but am very glad to tell u here
that inverter is a prefer alternative to our unstable and unreliable power supply (nepa/phcn)
But this inverter comes in various make or type.Those who has be a victim of made in china
inverters can tell the story of other side of inverter.
Good news,we have made in US inverter that can take care of your electrical appliances
of various wattage.This come with two year warranty and service center here in Nigeria.
Call for Xantrex,Magnum, Outback and Victron Inverter of various seizes.

for more info on these product
email; pawazecnl@yahoo.com
yomi

zector,
why not come over to the inverter thread? we could use some of your expertise
here:

https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/22

(1) (Reply)

ENJOY LATEST UPDATE ON LIVE MATCHES THRU SMS / Watch Dstv Free And Browse On Your Pc / Re: 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.