Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) (8354 Views)

Poll: Who Won The First Round?

Bolajibroke: 25% (4 votes)
Wordsmith: 75% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Wordsmith Vs. Ibime / ****WARCRAFT****: The Sequel: Know Your Role (Wordsmith VS Hannibal) / Mailmalc Vs Wordsmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2008
********************************SPIT OR QUIT********************************
Sneaks peeks evrywhere, accusations of cowardise thrown both ways, here it come finally here, scores to be settled. Loser Quits. Two nland-creds put at stake.

Bolajibaok: (a.k.a bolajibroke)
Entourage: Flow-show, passworded, fesse
Self-acclaimed King of Nairaland net-cees, unarguably the most popular spat-rebel in the forum. Host of the Rap World Cup, Loved by few(Flowshow and Passworded), hated by some, disrespected by many. . . Obviosly the underdog. Will he survive this threatening onslaught or will this be the last we hear of him on any of the rap threads?

Wordsmith(a.k.a GbadeX)
Entourage
: Too many to list out grin grin grin
Needs no introduction, he has been many times considered as the best lyricist on Nairaland. Doesn't matter but the fact still remains that GbadeX is a brillant emcee, lyrical masterpiece with a Nas-like status on Nairaland. Clear favourite, but has already recieved a shock trashing recently. Is he the Messaiah that will save Nairaland from the ranting from the self admitted 'retard' or will he drop with another shock defeat and quit the nlnd rap threads?
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2008
Where it All Stared:
Bolajiboak

YOU masturbate so much YOUR penischetes looks like some otestes
eyo
u want to battle me , i prepare my gunz just to come smoke ya
bury ya, exhume ya and then re-cremate you.

don't test me because am untestable just like your pops testicles

Wordsmith Reply:

@ bolaji,

that was the dumbest shit i've ever heard in a while. Stealing rhymes from 2Pac, Jin and others won't make u the mc you want to be. Step your rapgame up, son.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=86069.msg1590008#msg1590008
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2008
Da Constitution

1) Whoever loses will have to stop typing anything on the rap threads
2)He doesn't have any right to converse with any nland emcee.
3) The judge has the final decision on the case
4)Anyone that backs off after the start of the competition will immediately be declared the loser
5)Not posting anything for three days makes the contestant a loser
6)Any contestant that is declared a loser by the judge has to accept his fate

JUDGE: Maverik

Before the battle begins, who volunteers to draw the first blood?
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by tosinadeda: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2008
Wut do u mean d judge is maverick?
It should b d whole of nl
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
naah, he says he is hated by too many people to let everyone vote so maverik will be the final decision maker. Opinions are welcome though.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by tosinadeda: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2008
Dnt u think not posting on any rap thread for the loser is kinda harsh?
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by TheSly: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2008
cool! lets get it started! cool

seat back! relax n enjoy the ride! cool
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2008
90% of nairaland emcees want him out, he wants to be rairaland's rap king, we want to see a freestyle battle with sumfin at stake, this is a match made in heaven grin grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by tosinadeda: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2008
Bolaji come and save ur head o,dem don plan coup 4 u!
Dnt let me down o
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2008
@tosin
lmao

@bolaji
as i said the world is waitin
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by jerrymania(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2008
Now where is Gbade X. we await you, come out whereever u are. and show this kid some spanking. we all know he is a fool, just pls elaborate grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2008
i know, the wait is getting too long
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by mukina2: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2008
************ hmmmmmm******************

Eldee after you create for me and you tongue tongue

I am going to find a bench somewhere grin to watch this

good luck to both of you lipsrsealed " grin"
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by vichel(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by mukina2: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2008
make una enjoy grin

The Funeral grin grin

[flash=425,355]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/5iRTkkc4a2I[/flash]
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2008
@mukina
so this is how u hate me ehn. u want me to get broken like bolaji. . . grin grin grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by mukina2: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2008
angry haaaaaaaaa enough na tongue

wetin Bola do again? i thot the beef btw the two of you is over undecided

i will battle you cool grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by tosinadeda: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2008
when bolaji go enter here now
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2008
bolaji is obviously too much of a chicken to spit first, so much for sumone who claims to Nairaland rap king. It's a pity Gbade's not online now.tongue tongue tongue
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by tosinadeda: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2008
him dey find lyrics to copy and paste as usual grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2008
Yeah, dem rap freestyles that most people don't have and the underground mixtapes from limewire and blends them with his lyrics biter software. then comes and thinks he can fool everyone.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by mukina2: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2008
Eldeeeeeeeeee angry

its ok na
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by tosinadeda: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2008
eldee:

Yeah, them rap freestyles that most people don't have and the underground mixtapes from limewire and blends them with his lyrics biter software. then comes and thinks he can fool everyone.

only to come and claim world best angry
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2008
hmmnnn
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Wordsmith(m): 1:57am On Jan 11, 2008
Yep, checked in. . .

@bolajibaok,

Now my delivery stays tighter than a premature birth child/
done cyphered with the illest, walked with my head high/
that divine status i achieve at. . ./
. . .handles this B[ee] like Akeelah /
seriously this cat don't want it/
i come razor-sharp with that dope shit whenever i blunt it/
u don't come dope B? better try a tree or two/
kiss a verse like Jada, that gun locks [lox] with a clip on u/
hot 16's be the shit, my Styles P[ee] on u/
now how this fool gon' win the 'smith?//
been the shit since u wore them pampers. . .bring the heat//
with a 16 this sick, lyrically gbade known to be a fiend with clips/
the Wordsmith got that mic status//
i start thus some nuclear shit when i clap-bust/
settle scores//when i get u floored, ask ma homeboy Malthuss/
this bj clown bores me no more/
verbal wars aint yo thing, better not worry those jaws/
fuckin' pathetic nitwit, my heart bleeds pity, my pen screams your pain/
bitch types in CAPS, but my verse caps it all when i peel your brains/
u's damn lucky i didn't murk u since, the 'smith's just been busy/
heard you were having fesse's baby, how far along is it?/
got me asking who's the pussy between you two/
oh well, i guess we got siamese holes with a clit or two/
my spits go rounds lyk a Group Intimacy, baok beta keep that rod hot/
u's friggin' nutjob, now get on my nuts and do your job/
duty calls bitch, you're more than a drag queen with the dressing/
fool still couldn't come ill even if u received my blessing/
i let the mic test you whenever i let loose/
bless fools with that lyrical tek- ooze/
yeah u guessed too,ur shit's so weak like diaorrhea victims in restrooms/
outrap u//rounds clap u, beta yet get tools/
still i let the lead fetch u, ain't no fool gon' come to ur rescue/
while u's so full of shit, i am the shit/
bust 16s, u can tell by fesse's tits i milk/
yeah i luv my bitch, but Busta gon hate this one/
talkin of bitches, my pet dog's guaranteed to rape this one/
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Wordsmith(m): 2:02am On Jan 11, 2008
Now i'm done with this fool, i wonder where he at?
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 11, 2008
The fool "bolagoat" just committed a suicide   cry
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by mailmalc(m): 3:57am On Jan 11, 2008
'hot 16's be the shit, my Styles P[ee] on u'
my pet dog's guaranteed to rape this one

dat was a complete verse. 'smith' u're really tight' . . word
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Maverik: 6:19am On Jan 11, 2008
@Wordsmith
Verse noted! Stand by for further directives.

@Bolajibaok

I know ur viewing this,so listen carefully,kid! U are duty-bound 2 reply Wordsmith's post having given ur word to battle him. A contract is a legally binding agreement which must be duly performed by both parties,and attracts penal sanctions in d event of its breach!
If u choose to ignore this thread,then i'll have no option than to send u to solitary. U can look up the word 'ANATHEMA' in ur lexicon 4 better illumination.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by HYBRIDX(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2008
@ELDEE
what the heck is going down hurr . . . so very unfair pairing awordsmith a veteran with bj-broke a immature rukee angry. . . a waste of precious time and rhymes . . . .i see u in particular don have an atom of love for bj-broke . . . .nah cry

sending the poor cripple to world war three with just a plastic spoon undecided . . . . i aint party to this lipsrsealed

@maverick

the judge . . . . wats with analysising em ryhmes . . .even an unborn child can tell the outcome of the battle . . .
the title of this thread already murdered bj-broke in PRINCIPLE . . . thurr fore need not waste ya time analysisng them rhymes . . . instead get ur game right am pressing charges on behalf of bj-broke against eldee and wordsmith . . sad

@wordsmith
u guilty of lyricall assault on a minor emcee . . . .homicide,instigating suicide,man-slaughter,genocide,excecution of a prisoner 'kamakazi style" . . . . ur bars aint goona save u in court son ask maverick cool

nice one son . . . . u earned 5 1/2 MICS ON THAT ONE,the half goes to the loved ones of the dearly departed . . . R.I.P bj-broke cry cry cool
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by mailmalc(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2008
@Hybrid x
lol grin
lyrical assault on a minor emcee, homicide,instigating suicide,man-slaughter, genocide,excecution of a prisoner
the counts are just too many, we better get on wit the court proceedings to persecute wordsmith. Imagine the damage he caused a whole family. cry
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2008
@hybrid
nah, ain't that evil, the sucker asked for it, in fact he called gbade a coward. although for agreeing i'll plea for a reduced sentence.

@bolajibroke
we waiting bro, or did u commit midnight sucide

It's a pity that bj is the only nlander that is even to scared to type on word on this thread. . .lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) / The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.