Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Baba Peculiar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baba Peculiar (1021 Views)

Baba Peculiar Storms Lagos With 2-days Power-packed Programme / Why Are These Things Peculiar With Christian Dominate Countries / Miracle Of God Through Baba Peculiar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baba Peculiar by babapeculiar(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2012
Some children dont have the privilege that some have.some kids are displaced without hope for tomorrow.among this displaced and uncared for children there are leaders of tomorrow, and children with bright future who are left and abandoned to rot and become a menace to the society. some in our society who have the means of life hardly recognizes this kids feeling that its not their business to care for these ones.but when these ones grow and become a menace they complain.i Baba Peculiar has taken it upon myself to care for these ones who dont have someone to care for them,and to become father to the fatherless, and hope to the hopeless. although its not a very simple task, but God in his infinite mercy has been wonderfully supporting us by sending us willing people to support the ministry financially which we convert to orphanage help centers. you too can support this ministry if you believe in these leaders of tomorrow and you want them to actualize their dreams, you can visit our church website and make donations if you feel like through our website link found on our signature link.
Re: Baba Peculiar by Ptolomeus(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Let's see if I understood well.
You are asking for financial support (grants).
You say you care for children in their ministry ... my question is this:
You will help these children with money donated, and will teach children about Christianity? About the Bible?
The help you want to give these children are conditioned to become a Christian?
If so, the proposal seems very repugnant.
My respects.

(1) (Reply)

Google And Israel Put The Dead Sea Scrolls Online For Anyone To View / Kumuyi Condemns Lesbianism, Homosexuality / Does a Phd or MPhil from Bible School make one an authority on Scripture ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.