Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) (50448 Views)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / MEET The 3 Yrs Old Boy Who Weighs Over 70kg And Can’t Stop Eating![photos] / OMG! Meet Naija's Tallest Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
ezme:

It is 7ft tall when standing on its hind limbs....

Going through this thread and evaluating how Nigerians analyse textual information, I wonder why we expect so much from GEJ #justsaying
abeg sharrap joor! Mr know all! Did I say its 7ft tall when sitting? Do u know what 7ft tall is? Go get a measure tape and check again. 7ft is not 7metres neither is it 7inches.so stop saying what you dunno.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by gbadexy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
ezme:

Going through this thread and evaluating how Nigerians analyse textual information, I wonder why we expect so much from GEJ #justsaying
My friend, actually it is you who got it wrong and I can just imagine you visualizing how dogs stand naturally.
Its not even subject to debate, four legged animals are measured tall standing on all four legs and long from head to tail.
So you see that nigerians know what they want and expect from their president. We just don't swallow all what we are given, we sieve facts from trash.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by tyson55(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
vivacious vivi: Great danes usually grow tall. Hence their name. Most have bn known to grow to be up to 4ft tall. No great surprise to me this one can stand at 7ft on its hind legs. They are also extremely expensive to keep but not as expensive as d St.bernard.
St bernard? Damn!! I wud rada buy a horse. grin
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Freeanijoo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
Abasi!! This one go sweet at all?
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ciphoenix: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
~vicky~:
it looks Photoshopped
thought so sha, grin until i saw the guiness world record thingy cheesy
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
tyson55: More pic of Zeus
WTF! Abeg am going to bed before I see this dog chasing me in my dream! "Scared"
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ciphoenix: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
Freeanijoo: Abasi!! This one go sweet at all?
na everything you go chop? tongue
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by gbadexy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
tyson55:

Ileke! The Dog is 7ft when standing on it's hind foot. In other words, when standing with his back leg. Gerrit?
Bros even from the picture where the dog was standing on its hind leg on the man, it still wasn't as tall as the man and the man doesn't look 7 6eet, besides the dog can't stand on its own higher than that.
You people really surprised me thinking four legged animals are measured tall standing like humans instead of on all fours, and even when on all fours, its measured as tall in the shoulders.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
gbadexy:
My friend, actually it is you who got it wrong and I can just imagine you visualizing how dogs stand naturally.
Its not even subject to debate, four legged animals are measured tall standing on all four legs and long from head to tail.
So you see that nigerians know what they want and expect from their president. We just don't swallow all what we are given, we sieve facts from trash.
don't mind him! He is comparing the measurement of the height of a human to a dog! What nonsense!
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by SirElaw(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
andyanders: I have taken my time to look at this picture and doubt how this dog is rated to be about 7ft tall.
The lady standing by the dog stands taller than the dog and she cannot be more than 5,8inches tall.
Now, how come the dog is 7ft? I wonder how the so called Guinness book get their measured this.

Y r u such a dumbass...cnt u take ur tym 2 read tru d post b4 commenting and showing us all how stupid u r. The dog s 7ft tall wen it stands on its hind legs. Oh, incase u dnt knw wat hind legs are...these are d 2 "back" legs of any animal dt stands on all fours. Dnt mean 2 b dis harsh buh sum1 gata caution u b4 ur forwardness gets u in big trouble.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by lekkie073(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
adami48: dat woman close to him is she up to 7ft? the dog big n tall na the 7ft i no understand, this one dey ur house u no need mopole
d report said if it should stand on its hind legs, it will reach 7feet. abi english dey hard u?

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by eyenCalabar(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
I no sure say my people go fit eat this one o gringringrin
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by erniok(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
dasparrow:

Zeus the tall dog is not ugly. When you finally see the world's ugliest dog, you go fear. See the picture below:
Jesuusssss. see as afraid catch me.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Siga: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Seems some people for here no sabi wetin HIND LEGS mean....haba....if u no sabi word...google am now....this is normal for these kin dogs....I have a neighbour who owns one....this one even get dots for body....na like horse....
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by fuckme: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
Bleep me again!
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
Siga: Seems some people for here no sabi wetin HIND LEGS mean....haba....if u no sabi word...google am now....this is normal for these kin dogs....I have a neighbour who owns one....this one even get dots for body....na like horse....

I think your neighbour owns a Dalmatian not a great dane. That's what u just described. Adult dalmatians grow to be quite tall to. But nothing compared to d Great danes. Wish I could own a dog too unfortunately, d poor thing wld probably starve to death. I no get im time. #sigh#

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by pokenose(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
dis one na DOGZILLA!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by jpphilips(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
andyanders: I have taken my time to look at this picture and doubt how this dog is rated to be about 7ft tall.
The lady standing by the dog stands taller than the dog and she cannot be more than 5,8inches tall.
Now, how come the dog is 7ft? I wonder how the so called Guinness book get their measured this.

who paid your school fees?
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ezme(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
berem: don't mind him! He is comparing the measurement of the height of a human to a dog! What nonsense!

If you read the opening post, you won't be on this smear campaign. I would not verbally assault you, it would make my earlier premise look weak. Have a nice evening.

gbadexy:
So you see that nigerians know what they want and expect from their president. We just don't swallow all what we are given, we sieve facts from trash

And how is this the argument? Please read the openig post.

1 Like

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Clemzy16(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
I thought snoop dog was more than 7-foot tall.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by ZeusI: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
Seem the dog is sick or something, wooow! Zeus? That must be the third.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by breezy007(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tha Dog is the World Tallest Dog, Not tha World Biggest, English Mastiffs Poses the Record (no be the rubbish mastiff una dy sell for naija o) am talking of pedigree 100percent. The english mastiff is said to be compared to tha size of a horse and weights over 300pounds. And yes its possible to have dogs grow that big, I have a giant rottweiler and german shepherd in my yard, the weight not less than 150pounds each.

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
^^THAT DOG IS OOOOOOGLAY! tongue

Chanchit: This one na dragon o..!

Kay1kay1: Really... I smell Jurassic Park.

he is a tall CANINE not REPTILE lol. grin
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by tyson55(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
gbadexy:
Bros even from the picture where the dog was standing on its hind leg on the man, it still wasn't as tall as the man and the man doesn't look 7 6eet, besides the dog can't stand on its own higher than that.
You people really surprised me thinking four legged animals are measured tall standing like humans instead of on all fours, and even when on all fours, its measured as tall in the shoulders.

What are you talking about? You people like disputing facts....I ain't the Guinness book people who measured it and called it the world tallest Dog at 7ft 4inch when standing on it's hind legs.

Please, you may want to see the sources below, maybe it will help:

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-michigan-great-dane-could-snag-record-20120912,0,6392690.story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203202/Owner-Zeus-worlds-tallest-dog-says-giant-canine-big-children-thinks-horse.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idi-Amin:
I no trust this Oyinbo people, they are freaks.

I dey suspect the dog dey phuck the owner grin
see your dumb mentality
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
Clemzy16: I thought snoop dog was more than 7-foot tall.

Show some respect. It's Dogg with TWO "G"s angry angry angry grin

Besides his name is now "Snoop Lion". cool

He's a Rastafarian now.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dap07:
see your dumb mentality

sharrap there. that was funny. grin
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by naturalwaves: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
ezme:

D dog myt be d world's tallest dog FINE but saying it is 7feets tall standing on it's hind legs was just an unnecessary emphasy.U know Y? because animals are not measured like that.D proper way is to measure d height from ground level to d back level.Even if they will give d heights standing from d hind legs,the proper thing to do is to first of all give it's normal height in d proper manner.If U start stretching and measuring all animals like that,u will see that our cows will be measuring around 5 feets.They were just supposed to give us d height from ground level to back level cos animals do not stand and walk like humans.
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by toluxa1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

Exactly! Let's see other pics of the 'dog' with his master (abi na mistress undecided) b/4 we believe this tale......could be a case of the owner just being extraordinarily short!

Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by hardbody: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
lurkee: grin at its pubic hair.

U r so phocked up, lol, where did u see the pubic hair?

@post....This is what I need after my recent invasion by the 'fine boy's
Re: World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) by jaymyk(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
blink182: I need 5 of these

U be security for CBN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.