Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Lexus RX330 Rear Hatch Open Indicator Light And Buzzer Stays On - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus RX330 Rear Hatch Open Indicator Light And Buzzer Stays On (4835 Views)

Reasons Why Front-wheel Drive Sucks And Why Rear-wheel Drive Is best / TCS Indicator Light On My Honda Accord / Help.my Honda Crv Drive "d" Indicator Light Blinks (Now solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus RX330 Rear Hatch Open Indicator Light And Buzzer Stays On by JUO(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
2004 Rx330. I have closed the rear hatch both manually and by the rear hatch button. It seems to lock but the red indicator light on the dash says it is still open. When I put car in gear the warning beep starts to sound and won't go off. please help
Re: Lexus RX330 Rear Hatch Open Indicator Light And Buzzer Stays On by sultaan(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
Look for a switch, like the ones you have on door frame that is compressed when door is locked connection might be staying open
Re: Lexus RX330 Rear Hatch Open Indicator Light And Buzzer Stays On by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
Your car's rear hatch sensor is faulty and not communicating with the warning light on your dash, hence the continuous beeping noise when you drive the car. The sensor thinks the rear hatch is open.
Re: Lexus RX330 Rear Hatch Open Indicator Light And Buzzer Stays On by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
The Lexus RX330 does not have an external switch to illuminate the hatch, or control the warning icon / buzzer. Like most current high-end vehicles, it has a micro switch, built into the tailgate latch. From memory, it's not a part that can be renewed separately.

You can however remove the latch assembly, and adjust the switch contacts.
Re: Lexus RX330 Rear Hatch Open Indicator Light And Buzzer Stays On by JUO(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
You can however remove the latch assembly, and adjust the switch contacts.
how please explain

(1) (Reply)

Successful Purchase Of A Car From Customs Auctions / Five Tips For Riding A Motorcycle In The Rain / Can Someone Please Help My Poor Little Lexus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.