Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Honda Crv - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Crv (4735 Views)

Please Help: Between Honda CRV 2005 & RAV 05 / Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? / I Need Review From Experienced User In Naija On Honda CRV 2003 - 2005 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Crv by Rushpawa: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Can it be fixed

Re: Honda Crv by calculation(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Rushpawa:
Can it be fixed
YES, even the worst than yours was fixed.
Re: Honda Crv by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Rushpawa:
Can it be fixed

Why bother......... Egungu be careful, nah express you wan carry this car go........... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Honda Crv by Rushpawa: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
My windscreen is gone. Seat airbag driver deployed...window curtain airbag depkoyed.
Where it affect is close to driver side as seen in pix. Pls how can it be repaired. Are they going to cut and join. It did not affect gear or engine.
Pls help
Lexusgs430:

Why bother......... Egungu be careful, nah express you wan carry this car go........... cheesy
calculation:

YES, even the worst than yours was fixed.
Re: Honda Crv by Lexusgs430: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rushpawa:
My windscreen is gone. Seat airbag driver deployed...window curtain airbag depkoyed.
Where it affect is close to driver side as seen in pix. Pls how can it be repaired. Are they going to cut and join. It did not affect gear or engine.
Pls help

Just claim through your insurance and move on........
Re: Honda Crv by Rushpawa: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Insurance keh. Im planning on repairing and reselling
Lexusgs430:

Just claim through your insurance and move on........
Re: Honda Crv by Lexusgs430: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rushpawa:

And the poor buyer starts experiencing all sorts of issues afterwards ......

Egungu be careful......... smiley

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv by Rushpawa: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Which other issue bro.once fender,driver part,windscreen is fitted anf replaced. Which other issue dey thr. Dont we all drive accidented cars. Stop hating abeg
Lexusgs430:

And the poor buyer starts experiencing all sorts of issues afterwards ......

Egungu be careful......... smiley
Re: Honda Crv by Lexusgs430: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rushpawa:
Which other issue bro.once fender,driver part,windscreen is fitted anf replaced. Which other issue dey thr. Dont we all drive accidented cars. Stop hating abeg

I don't drive such cars and i am not hating at all....

If you feel it would be repaired properly, why not keep after repairs........ tongue

I better keep my mouth shut........

Oya o, repair and sell..... Your car... Your decision..... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Honda Crv by Rushpawa: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
What car do you drive. Don't dare tellmd its a corolla
Lexusgs430:

I don't drive such cars and i am not hating at all....

If you feel it would be repaired properly, why not keep after repairs........ tongue

I better keep my mouth shut........

Oya o, repair and sell..... Your car... Your decision..... cheesy
Re: Honda Crv by Lexusgs430: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rushpawa:
What car do you drive. Don't dare tellmd its a corolla

Not a corolla......

1 - Honda Civic
2 - Toyota CH-R
3 - Acura RL

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv by calculation(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Op, you seek for help and the truth was told, but you turn it to be hating. Am sorry for you because the second hand value of crv is 800K not to talk of accident but repair version. Your repair will easily be detect by potential buyer. If am buying for my client, na walk away even if price is 500K

Let me just give my 2 kobo of word. Since engine and gear are intact plus many part functioning well, then cut your loss and sell to part seller, then add money to buy your choice car. If you will repair, just continue to use it because selling will not make sense at the end of the day.

The choice is yours. E O D

4 Likes

Re: Honda Crv by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Rushpawa:
Can it be fixed
don't mind them, if u can finance the project go ahead, that's what they told me then, mine was burnt then but am using it till now.
Re: Honda Crv by nurey(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
dancok:
don't mind them, if u can finance the project go ahead, that's what they told me then, mine was burnt then but am using it till now.

More like yours was a burnt offering and scrap god rejected it grin

@op your moniker and plate number has been flagged any car you put up for sale is surely accidented.
Re: Honda Crv by thebigkendo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Rushpawa:
My windscreen is gone. Seat airbag driver deployed...window curtain airbag deployed.
Pls help

It's very repairable, yes with cut & join.. But is it worth it? That is left for you to answer

Rushpawa:

Rushpawa:

Since we all drive accidented cars.. Why not repair & continue using it..

Funny Nigerian, tomorrow you will be insulting politicians for our problems grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv by seunoresco: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Rushpawa:
Please correct urself sir... " We don't all drive accidented cars" ... Take note pls
Re: Honda Crv by ivoryhouse(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2020
Rushpawa:
Can it be fixed
Scrap it.
Re: Honda Crv by oshosegun27(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2020
OP try to get the cost of an intact chassis at Owode-Onirin
Purchase the chassis and swap your engine and transmission into it.

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Rushpawa:
Can it be fixed
repairing would cost at least 400k if not more. Where is it located? because there would be other things to replace that you don't know yet. But if you have the time to repair then go ahead.
Re: Honda Crv by joungblood(m): 1:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Hello house I have a Honda civic 2008 car for sell
This vehicle has some little body works to be done but it still drive well regardless and meet inside

contact me if you are interested in it, Location is sango ota, obasanjo Farm side, asking price 600k but open for negotiation, call sms or whatsapp me on 08125670754 thanks

This car needs to go this week biko, buyers should come ooo, money needed asap

Re: Honda Crv by Rushpawa: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Haba 400k keh. Its a strong car and i love the ground clearance.i intend tp repair,respray,drive a bit and resell. The only thing i am asking myself is can they fix airbag of driver seat and curtain airbags at the side of driver and passenger seat or i would have to buy another seat for driver seat
oladipuposadeeq:
repairing would cost at least 400k if not more. Where is it located? because there would be other things to replace that you don't know yet. But if you have the time to repair then go ahead.
Re: Honda Crv by Rushpawa: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2020
Do you mean the whole body,because my chasis it did not affect it. From the air filter,battery side as u saw in the pix is all gone. So what do u mean by chasis
oshosegun27:
Re: Honda Crv by Rushpawa: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2020
Second hand value of crv is 800k. U must be a smoker. Go price naija used 08 crv if u wont run.
Hater
calculation:
Op, you seek for help and the truth was told, but you turn it to be hating. Am sorry for you because the second hand value of crv is 800K not to talk of accident but repair version. Your repair will easily be detect by potential buyer. If am buying for my client, na walk away even if price is 500K

Let me just give my 2 kobo of word. Since engine and gear are intact plus many part functioning well, then cut your loss and sell to part seller, then add money to buy your choice car. If you will repair, just continue to use it because selling will not make sense at the end of the day.

The choice is yours. E O D
Re: Honda Crv by calculation(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Rushpawa:
Second hand value of crv is 800k. U must be a smoker. Go price naija used 08 crv if u wont run.
Hater
What is your year model ? In my analysis, am assuming your is 2002-2006 model. Am not a hater rather helper, as you requested in ur post. If you feel am offending you, pls accept my apology.
Please proceed with your decision on the car. It is your car. E O D

2 Likes

Re: Honda Crv by Fentanyl: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Nigerians

look at this pile of scrap metal, apron gone, core support gone, strut tower gone, probably more hidden chassis damage and the clever by half op wants to "repair and sell"

criminal, I hope you repair and sell it to your sister to use and carry her family
Re: Honda Crv by Rushpawa: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Another pained hater.
Fentanyl:
Nigerians

look at this pile of scrap metal, apron gone, core support gone, strut tower gone, probably more hidden chassis damage and the clever by half op wants to "repair and sell"

criminal, I hope you repair and sell it to your sister to use and carry her family
Re: Honda Crv by homeboy205: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2020
This year go rugged ooohhh

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv by Rushpawa: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Can u assist me
oshosegun27:
Re: Honda Crv by oshosegun27(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Rushpawa:
Can u assist me
Search for owolabi5 here and contact him.
He works at the VIO office opposite Owode-Onirin.
Once you furnish him with your car make and model and some pictures, he will scout the market for suitable replacement chassis.
Re: Honda Crv by oshosegun27(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
I worked on a similar project early this year.
I had a car with severe rust issues underneath.
Owolabi5 connected me with a seller. I paid 120k for the chassis with the agreement that I drop mine.
I costed me less than 50k to swap the engine and transmission.
About 10k to regularize the car papers and another 50k for painting.

Have you tried to get an estimate on all the parts that need to be replaced? If you haven't, get an estimate then add the labour cost.

Compare this with the cost of chassis replacement.
Re: Honda Crv by owolabi5: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Rushpawa:
Can u assist me

YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08182880902 OR 08033539981
Re: Honda Crv by diportivo: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Rushpawa:
Which other issue bro.once fender,driver part,windscreen is fitted anf replaced. Which other issue dey thr.

theres no need for the thread since u know all these na

just do the above and move on

joungblood:
Hello house I have a Honda civic 2008 car for sell
This vehicle has some little body works to be done but it still drive well regardless and meet inside

contact me if you are interested in it, Location is sango ota, obasanjo Farm side, asking price 600k but open for negotiation, call sms or whatsapp me on 08125670754 thanks

This car needs to go this week biko, buyers should come ooo, money needed asap

this week is almost gone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car / 2010 Audi Q7, Bmw X6, Range Rover And R-class Benz / Help! My Car Is Consuming Engine Oil And There's No Smoke From The Exhaust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.