Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Peopleplus - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleplus (119162 Views)

Peopleplus Recruiting 4 Zenithbank / Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank / Zenith Bank Chat By Peopleplus On 27th Sept @ There Headquaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peopleplus by Dahveydson(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Who recently just wrote a test with peopleplus? Please give me tips for the test

Who else just got an invite for the test?
Re: Peopleplus by USHBEBE(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Got an invite to do the test on 19th Nov, 2015.

From info gotten i think is 100 questions in 2hrs and the question are in four phases Which are, Numerical reasoning, comprehension/passage, verbal reasoning but av forgotten the 4th one. Best of luck and pls come with your calculator. heard also is contract staff with a pay of 75k. Well, half bread is better than none.

2 Likes

Re: Peopleplus by Dahveydson(m): 4:29am On Nov 18, 2015
USHBEBE:
Got an invite to do the test on 19th Nov, 2015.

From info gotten i think is 100 questions in 2hrs and the question are in four phases Which are, Numerical reasoning, comprehension/passage, verbal reasoning but av forgotten the 4th one. Best of luck and pls come with your calculator. heard also is contract staff with a pay of 75k. Well, half bread is better than none.

Thanks. Was thinking I was alone.
Re: Peopleplus by Horchmane(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Same here, got a text from peopleplus 4 d test. 19th Nov. 2015. 4pm @ zenith bank hq.
Re: Peopleplus by Mckayzee(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
I hope I'm not alone, mine is slated for 20th, Friday... And please peeps going for the test tomorrow, please do fill us in on the test after the whole ish, for the sake of us taking the test on Friday. Wish you guys best of God wink
Re: Peopleplus by Dahveydson(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Please help me with directions from cms to ajose adeogun. Thanks
Re: Peopleplus by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Dahveydson:
go to where v. I motors load and tell d drivers where u going to. They will tell u which bus to enter. Qed
Re: Peopleplus by Mckayzee(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Please guys how did the test go... Mine is tomorrow
Re: Peopleplus by Mckayzee(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dahveydson:
Bro, how did the test go, what's it like?
Re: Peopleplus by Dahveydson(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mckayzee:

Bro, how did the test go, what's it like?

GMAT!!! 1hr, the questions weren't numbered. Just keep answering till time runs out.
Re: Peopleplus by Abimbex007: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls, can one gatecrashed? A frend of mine got d invite n tld me to gatecrash
Re: Peopleplus by Dahveydson(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abimbex007:
Pls, can one gatecrashed? A frend of mine got d invite n tld me to gatecrash

You can't, security has a list, the test is CBT, passworded to listed names and mails.
Re: Peopleplus by naijacommando: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls has anybody who wrote the test last week been contacted?.. I wrote mine on Thursday last week
Re: Peopleplus by jony247(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
I wrote last two weeks Friday. I guess they will contact us all once they are done. Another set is scheduled for 25th
Re: Peopleplus by Dahveydson(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
naijacommando:
Pls has anybody who wrote the test last week been contacted?.. I wrote mine on Thursday last week

Wrote mine on thursday too, nothing yet. Let's keep ourselves informed please.
Re: Peopleplus by chajakyle: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
@naija commando pls wat was d component of d test...heard is cbt?
Re: Peopleplus by chajakyle: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
@jony wats d pattern of theier test and do dey check credentials b4 one writes the test?
Re: Peopleplus by Mckayzee(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
chajakyle:
@jony wats d pattern of theier test and do dey check credentials b4 one writes the test?
Do those ones care about your credentials? They want to enslave, so they careless about our credentials... The lady who conducted the test for us last Friday was damn cold hearted, the way she said they'd be paying 75k was like, 'hey bunch of crass as.ses we are doing you ungrateful lots a favour and would pay you 75k on a two years contract, most likely as teller officers , do you still wanna continue with the test? '

1 Like

Re: Peopleplus by naijacommando: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
chajakyle:
@naija commando pls wat was d component of d test...heard is cbt?
Yes, it's cbt.... Comprising of verbal reasoning, comprehension, maths nd critical thinking
Re: Peopleplus by naijacommando: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mckayzee:

Do those ones care about your credentials? They want to enslave, so they careless about our credentials... The lady who conducted the test for us last Friday was damn cold hearted, the way she said they'd be paying 75k was like, 'hey bunch of crass as.ses we are doing you ungrateful lots a favour and would pay you 75k on a two years contract, most likely as teller officers , do you still wanna continue with the test? '
Lol.... Was that the only issue u had with her? Did any of u av problems accessing the questions on the computer?... If yes, how did she respond?
Re: Peopleplus by Dahveydson(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mckayzee:

Was quite shocked myself.
Re: Peopleplus by Mckayzee(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=naijacommando post=40296937]
Lol.... Was that the only issue u had with her? Did any of u av problems accessing the questions on the computer?... If yes, how did she respond? [/quote
Ahhh that lady? After scaling through the first page it brought up a page where we were asked to type in out residential address, unknowing to me I was supposed to skip that page and just click the 'start test' button so I tried typing into the input box my address, only for me to hear her scream from behind 'hey did I ask you to type in anything there?' I turned to her and honestly I wished I could tell her Wha was on my mind, but I just controlled myself and smiled, and thought to myself that it's not really her fault, Na lack of employment for Nigeria cause am. Told a friend I met there and she said she was probably like that because of the fact that she's pregnant..
Re: Peopleplus by naijacommando: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Mckayzee post=40297485][/quote] Yea, shez actually pregnant
Re: Peopleplus by Judykepat(f): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
tracysparkle:
pls is the recruitment still ongoing?can I still submit my cv and how do I submit it?pls is there also an age limit?

Plz were u able to submit or CV?

House plz r they still collecting CV? and plz whats their address. Thanks.
Re: Peopleplus by eseh1(f): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls wat is d age bracket for this recruitment
Re: Peopleplus by chajakyle: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
@mackaycee r u for real?was dt d ladys statement?smh
Re: Peopleplus by oluwaseungbenga: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2015
pls is d zenith test CBT or Pbt
Re: Peopleplus by Mckayzee(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
So this evening I got a text from people plus inviting me for an interview at zenith bank's head office. Who got same? Guess everybody that wrote the test got same .
Re: Peopleplus by jony247(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mckayzee:
So this evening I got a text from people plus inviting me for an interview at zenith bank's head office. Who got same? Guess everybody that wrote the test got same .
I did but the date and time wasn't stated.did u call them to confirm?
Re: Peopleplus by naijacommando: 2:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Mckayzee:

Hmmm... I wrote mine before u but I've not been contacted... I guess that invariably means I failed the test. It is well. **crying **
Re: Peopleplus by eseh1(f): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Mckayzee:
wen did u write ur test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.