Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Peopleplus - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleplus (119019 Views)

Peopleplus Recruiting 4 Zenithbank / Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank / Zenith Bank Chat By Peopleplus On 27th Sept @ There Headquaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peopleplus by Tushrayo: 5:37am On Jun 20, 2016
0955eb027:
Relax! Being tensed will not help matters as its not a do or die affair. Test is basically Gmat(sentence correction and completion, number sequence etc), 80 in total. You have an hour to answer the questions. Bear in mind that the questions aint numbered.

Thanks so much. God bless you
Re: Peopleplus by trizzy123: 12:25am On Jun 22, 2016
0955eb027:
Get a bus going to CMS (preferably lagbus cos its cheaper). Alight at the last bus stop which is CMS, then board a bus going to Eko Hotel round-about (100naira, max 150). Drop at the round-about cos that happens to be the beginning of the street and walk some few metres down.

bro, I passed the test. what should I look out for regarding the interview??
Re: Peopleplus by Odunharry(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
trizzy123:

Normal interview questions..
Tell me about yourself, why banking / Zenith, strenghts n weakness etc.
The interviewers are friendly and want to see how confidence you are and what you offer..
After interview is medical... Make sure u dont forget any certificate / credentials.

All the best
Re: Peopleplus by Peejaycute(f): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pls oo how did you apply i filled their recruitment form no invite yet. Pls help a sister oo abeg
Re: Peopleplus by trizzy123: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Odunharry:

Normal interview questions..
Tell me about yourself, why banking / Zenith, strenghts n weakness etc.
The interviewers are friendly and want to see how confidence you are and what you offer..
After interview is medical... Make sure u dont forget any certificate / credentials.

All the best

Noted, Thanks. Have you started working with Zenith? I have few questions to ask
Re: Peopleplus by Odunharry(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
trizzy123:

Noted, Thanks. Have you started working with Zenith? I have few questions to ask
Not yet... I think there are people who have started work that you can ask on this thread
Re: Peopleplus by Odunharry(m): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Peejaycute:
Pls oo how did you apply i filled their recruitment form no invite yet.
Pls help a sister oo abeg
Same way.. chill, you will be invited
Re: Peopleplus by Peejaycute(f): 4:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmm.. I'm chilling
Re: Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 4:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Peejaycute:
Hmmm.. I'm chilling
Did the same and was invited for the test almost immediately. But i was told that i am very. Would advice you submit in person if you reside in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 4:30am On Jul 05, 2016
trizzy123:

Just seeing this quote nii o, abeg no vex ehn. Interview is basically in 4 stages, of which you are likely to complete in a day. Ya'll will be interviewed by a branch head, a man(dont know his position), HR (head, a woman) and an E.D(a man) who seals the deal. People say the HR woman is tough, but that was not the case with me cos everytin went smooth. The E.D is just a formality, more like a get to know the faces of those that are to be employed (max is 2mins), but chances are that it will not happen that day (busy man). That being said, u shud expect questions like 'Tell me your strengths and weaknesses', about Zenith bank, why us, why banking, how your discipline relates to banking, tell me abt urself. If you have been sitting at home for a while, just try cook up a story abt things you are involved in not just that you have been idle. Bottom line is to make them see reason that you want them, not just that you want a job. PS: You either work as a Teller or CS rep. Pay is 75k, 2yrs fixed contract. They are really concerned abt age too.

3 Likes

Re: Peopleplus by trizzy123: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2016
0955eb027:
Just seeing this quote nii o, abeg no vex ehn. Interview is basically in 4 stages, of which you are likely to complete in a day. Ya'll will be interviewed by a branch head, a man(dont know his position), HR (head, a woman) and an E.D(a man) who seals the deal. People say the HR woman is tough, but that was not the case with me cos everytin went smooth. The E.D is just a formality, more like a get to know the faces of those that are to be employed (max is 2mins), but chances are that it will not happen that day (busy man). That being said, u shud expect questions like 'Tell me your strengths and weaknesses', about Zenith bank, why us, why banking, how your discipline relates to banking, tell me abt urself. If you have been sitting at home for a while, just try cook up a story abt things you are involved in not just that you have been idle. Bottom line is to make them see reason that you want them, not just that you want a job. PS: You either work as a Teller or CS rep. Pay is 75k, 2yrs fixed contract. They are really concerned abt age too.

Thanks a lot bro. Appreciate. Have you started the job? I have few questions to ask, which I won't like to state here. May I have your email address?
Re: Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2016
trizzy123:

Thanks a lot bro. Appreciate. Have you started the job? I have few questions to ask, which I won't like to state here. May I have your email address?
Yep, i have. akinwandeolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: Peopleplus by Generaloluseye: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
0955eb027:
what Is the age range pls

2 Likes

Re: Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Generaloluseye:
27yrs max. You can apply if you are close to 28, but will advice you not to have high hopes. Reason is some guys, friends of mine were not offered the job cos they are close to 28. Aint no harm in trying sha, cos you neva can tell.
Re: Peopleplus by Olaitan2003: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Please my people give me the link to apply too biko
Re: Peopleplus by Odunharry(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Olaitan2003:
Please my people give me the link to apply too biko

Hr@zenithbank.com

2 Likes

Re: Peopleplus by Kaecy1: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Generaloluseye:

Having age related issues??
Contact me they can be sorted out.
kaecy.kings@gmail.com
Re: Peopleplus by nikelviva: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
trizzy123:

please how did u know u passed the test?
T
Re: Peopleplus by trizzy123: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
nikelviva:

please how did u know u passed the test? T
I was sent an invite for interview after the test
Re: Peopleplus by Odunharry(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
trizzy123 congrats.. Be corporately dress, arrive HR floor on time and don't forget any of your document. The interviews arent really hard. After interview comes the Medical.
If u pass the Medical you will go for documentation..

All the best.
Re: Peopleplus by trizzy123: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Odunharry:
trizzy123 congrats.. Be corporately dress, arrive HR floor on time and don't forget any of your document. The interviews arent really hard. After interview comes the Medical.
If u pass the Medical you will go for documentation..

All the best.

Bro, I appreciate. The invite was couple of months ago after I did the test. I rescheduled 'coz my documents were not complete back then. Have been calling the HR help line since, no show yet. Still hoping
Re: Peopleplus by Tonynwaduche(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Can someone ask for change of date for the test ??
Re: Peopleplus by Odunharry(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2016
Tonynwaduche:
Can someone ask for change of date for the test ??
Yes if you Have good reason.
Re: Peopleplus by Tonynwaduche(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
...wrote d test today.
Re: Peopleplus by emmyojo22(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tonynwaduche:
...wrote d test today.
Boss abeg, how did u apply
Re: Peopleplus by cletz991(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tonynwaduche:
...wrote d test today.
how did you apply?
Re: Peopleplus by jsmith2(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Got an invite today...any help would do! Am in ph and the exam is on thursday. Is it worth it??

1 Like

Re: Peopleplus by Odunharry(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
jsmith2:
Got an invite today...any help would do! Am in ph and the exam is on thursday. Is it worth it??
Yes
Re: Peopleplus by Jossyroyal1: 1:29am On Nov 29, 2016
Pls peeps getting invite in recent times shud tell us how they applied.... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Peopleplus by Yewandequeen(f): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
gabby02:
congratulations, pls kindly read our previous chats for useful info
hello
Re: Peopleplus by zswq(f): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Drkul:

I have not been contacted yet. To your other questions. I have no idea o
not really. on the day of my interview, I met pple from
different states and dey wrote after me.
Re: Peopleplus by zswq(f): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Eniolafasasi:
someone that just clock 27 last month. can the person still apply?
yes. I clicked two months bfor I did my medicals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.