Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man (2254 Views)

closed / Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA / Looking For A God Fearing Man For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by wemmy1(f): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2008
HI LANDERS,

i am new here, i am christian lady with impecable character,i need a good man as an husband,someone who will love me for whom i am.i dont care about being rich or poor all i need is a good man.no man is perfect except GOD.

u can reach me on cunltd@gmail.com

regards. cheesy
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by TheSly: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2008
whew!! then expect the unexpected in yo mailbox! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good luck anyways! cool
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by earthrealm(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2008
lady let me show u the ropes,

post ur yahoo messenger id here, u can then chat with the guys online, n then decide ur next move, gmail chat aint so popular here

wish u luck shaa

but come oh wch man wey no dey fear God?, ehhhn?
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by ifyalways(f): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2008
welcome sister in the lord.
this your heart desire get as i be oooooo but all the same
goodluck !
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by ufobabe(f): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
Time always reveals true motives.

wait, watch and pray.

they shall come in Jesus name!

goodluck .
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2008
I know you are an old hen now!
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by almondjoy(f): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2008
ferdiii:

I know you are an old hen now!

he he he cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by wemmy1(f): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2008
HI IFY,
thanks for the compliment,which one be sister in the lord.i am not that type of born again that pretends,but i beleive the fear of GOD is the beginning of wisdom.

thanks
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by johnety: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2008
Sister in the lord,

My advice for u is to come to my house this night so we i can deliver u aight?

Let me ask u, is either u r DAMN TOO UGLY cos its so strange 4 a FINE GIRL to come publicly looking for a guy. Any way gud luck and think of wot i said.
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by Bestglo(f): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2008
wemmy1:

HI IFY,
thanks for the compliment,which one be sister in the lord.i am not that type of born again that pretends,but i beleive the fear of GOD is the beginning of wisdom.

thanks
ignore the other statement and accept the "goodluck"
it will go a long way
cheers
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by ifyalways(f): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2008
wemmy1:

HI IFY,

thanks
oh pls i had no other motive ooooh.
wud you have wanted i call you sister-in-sin? fiakwa,i cant.
you remain my gud sister-in-the lord.
i love this bible passage,it says" the expectations of the righteous shall never be cut off"
dear gal,live your life as it pleases the lord and see your expectations come to past.
goodluck.
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by kingsikaz(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2008
smiley good of u. let me see wat i can do 2 assist u. i still want 2 see, oooif u need then i need u
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by feco304: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2008
if u are serious am available so u can reach me on felo4sure@yahoo.co.uk
or u text to my mobile phone number 08028108669. i will be expecting ur reply

regards too
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by Drmagic(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2008
Well, there is nothing bad in what u have done . its good as u have made your request known.

By the way, how old are u?
what have u been into?
You didnt say much about yourself? lets know u a bit
I aint saying u should answer me here but I will be glad if u can answer my questions . who knows, i might date you and possible marry u.

feel free to mail me here - magic.morgan@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man by GMONEY117: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2008
i need a real woman in my life and i'm based in abuja call me on 08062741286

(1) (Reply)

Looking For My Missing Rib? / I Am D Finest Boy On NL... / Where To See Runs Girls In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.