Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA (2049 Views)

Poll: Are Nairalanders Busy bodies or wise posters

Most of them are: 66% (2 votes)
I don't think so: 0% (0 votes)
Yes they are all busy bodies: 0% (0 votes)
They are just keeping busy: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

closed / Need A God Fearing Man For A Serious Relationship / Looking For A God Fearing Man For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by apeke1(f): 2:19am On Dec 19, 2010
Thanks for watching am fixed
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Osama10(m): 2:27am On Dec 19, 2010
NOTE TO THE SCAMMERS OUT THERE:

I am a technologically advanced girl. I will know your ip thereby knowing your location
I am a scambaiter so all the scam mails are not new to me
If you have some time on your end and want to send me a scam mail, go ahead and waste your time

Lmao.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by r231(m): 2:39am On Dec 19, 2010
nice advert grin grin grin

i will hook u up with ma friend in yankee no wahala
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Ivynwa(f): 3:05am On Dec 19, 2010
grin kiss grin shocked
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Ivynwa(f): 3:29am On Dec 19, 2010
grin kiss grin shocked
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Dsense(m): 3:42am On Dec 19, 2010
OP,
i'M IN . . . . . wink
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by dayokanu(m): 4:22am On Dec 19, 2010
apeke1:

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:

NOTE TO THE SCAMMERS OUT THERE:

I am a technologically advanced girl. I will know your ip thereby knowing your location
I am a scambaiter so all the scam mails are not new to me
If you have some time on your end and want to send me a scam mail, go ahead and waste your time
Thanks for reading,
Ade

Ivynwa, thanks for looking out,

OP, Can I ask you a few questions?

Do you have any other ID on NL cos you have two posts and you seem to know the behavior of NL people.

I am just curious, You might choose not to answer
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by denzel2009: 5:39am On Dec 19, 2010
Just dont let mr cork see the light skinned part.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by IH8Sn0W: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2010
cool
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Kunbee: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2010
Dayokanu is the man for you
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by denzel2009: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2010
Kunbee:

Dayokanu is the man for you
When did Dayokanu acquire all those qualities? tongue
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Kunbee: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2010
Cos he is the only scammer left on nl that hasn't been caught
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Ivynwa(f): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2010
wink kiss cool wink
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Kunbee: 12:43am On Dec 20, 2010
Ivynwa:

Kunbs why are you putting sand for Garri wey I don make for Dayo finish. The little I know about him he seems decent and far from being a scammer.

OK o, i have said my own
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by denzel2009: 12:58am On Dec 20, 2010
Ivynwa:

Kunbs why are you putting sand for Garri wey I don make for Dayo finish. The little I know about him he seems decent and far from being a scammer.Oga Denzel e be like say you sef want put application come dey use style dey one corner dey eye Apeke small small, you better act sharp sharp (that is if you never marry) before somebody else go boldly come take Apeke before your very nose.  grin  grin shocked tongue grin. You no see as Dayo carry confidence dey Gidigbaa for ground. Dey there now!!

No,I'm planning to be a reverend Father.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by dayokanu(m): 5:07am On Dec 20, 2010
Thanks Ivynwa. Was in church throughout today. Saw your trail
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by r231(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2010
dayokanu:

Thanks Ivynwa. Was in church throughout today. Saw your trail

at least you fit the God fearing part grin grin
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by ifyalways(f): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
denzel2009:

When did Dayokanu acquire all those qualities? tongue
lol
Me sef open mouth dey wonder . . . . grin
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
ifyalways:

lol
Me sef open mouth dey wonder . . . . grin

Shey make I come use my mouth cover your open mouth?
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Creamish(f): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
denzel2009:

Just dont let mr cork see the light skinned part.

very funny grin

@ Poster . . im guessing ur response will come from the readers or guests cos most the writers here r not serious smiley
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2010
Creamish:

very funny grin

@ Poster . . im guessing your response will come from the readers or guests cos most the writers here r not serious smiley

I asked her some questions and I am still awaiting answers.

dayokanu:

OP, Can I ask you a few questions?

Do you have any other ID on NL cos you have two posts and you seem to know the behavior of NL people.

I am just curious, You might choose not to answer

If she has another ID, Might tell us somethings about her. No one would like to waste his time.

Imagine this is Mobo44 or 190 that opened another ID posing as female
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Creamish(f): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
Cant b either of dem . .d grammerz perfect.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
Creamish:

Cant b either of dem . .d grammerz perfect.

It might not be them. But it might be someone else. Cos she seems to know about how NL people roll.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by ifyalways(f): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
dayokanu:

I asked her some questions and I am still awaiting answers.

If she has another ID, Might tell us somethings about her. No one would like to waste his time.

Imagine this is [b]Mobo44 or 190 [/b]that opened another ID posing as female
lol
why dont u mail her and seek answers to ur question.Assuming shes an old NLDer,she might not be comfy exposing her old Id here;apparently that wud be why she took a new id.
Happy hunting,seems the general consensus around here is that u are the only eligible and benefiting spouse guy.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by apeke1(f): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2010
Guys here is the same old thing am saying, I am not a constant contributor here but I read a lot of post
What is going on here if you have a question ask me in a proper manner instead of assuming.

Dayokanu what is the matter with you. I see you have over 20,000 post whao that is something.
It looks like you sleep on Nairaland or something

What concerns you about me having one id or the other? Is that the purpose of my advert?

If am a male why will I be wasting my precious time.

Guys please thing before you post

Thanks and merry Christmas in advance
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2010
apeke1:

Guys here is the same old thing am saying, I am not a constant contributor here but I read a lot of post
What is going on here if you have a question ask me in a proper manner instead of assuming.

Dayokanu what is the matter with you. I see you have over 20,000 post whao that is something.

What concerns you about me having one id or the other? Is that the purpose of my advert?

If am a male why will I be wasting my precious time.

Guys please think before you post

Thanks and merry Christmas in advance

Abeg ppl see o. What have i posted that warrants this insult?

You want to quiz/interview people and you are getting defensive about answering a few questions yourself
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by queenafric(f): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2010
apeke1:

dayokanu:

Abeg ppl see o. What have i posted that warrants this insult?

You want to quiz/interview people and you are getting defensive about answering a few questions yourself

I cant just stop laughing. The question is funny and the way Dayo said- abeg pple se o, it sound so hilarous to me. I love Nairaland!

@poster, there could have been another way to have said that nicely. Dayo has so far shown a kinda interest in ur post but it seems u will make him lose interest if u keep replying that way. Be nice and sweet a bit pls.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Ivynwa(f): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2010
cool cool kiss cool cool
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by queenafric(f): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
Well said Ivynwa.
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by 190: 2:08am On Dec 21, 2010
ROTFLMAO,

Dayokanu

its me,im just messing with you!!

sticks out tongue and runs off
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by 190: 2:15am On Dec 21, 2010
ok ok it waznt mi

creamish phock u

angry angry angry
Re: Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 21, 2010
^^lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U French Kiss Her For 50k? / Need A Girl / Odunnu Please Read Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.