Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. (21541 Views)

Beware Of Malaysia / Get Malaysia Student Visa In Just 5weeks / Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by promise2(f): 11:31am On May 20, 2013
Hi All,

please my younger brother want to study in Malaysia, i got this information that Malay Universities dont offer Nigerians admission again,is this true?please i need useful information here.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by mattfeuter(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2013
promise2: Hi All,

please my younger brother want to study in Malaysia, i got this information that Malay Universities dont offer Nigerians admission again,is this true?please i need useful information here.

Says who? That information is wrong. By the way, what school is your brother looking forward to study at?
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by donciccio: 7:15am On May 22, 2013
Hello NL's will be traveling to MY nxt week for vacation and would like to request places of tourist visit and knowledge of life generally in KL cos I'll be staying in KL. Also, whats the way forward with this NDLEA guys in MMIA? I'm just spending one week and would like to have fun and visit places.
Guys your kind response and directives will be appreciated.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by 4soft(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2013
i want to do my masters in malaysia, but i dont have an idea of how and which school i should go for, and how to process my application, can some1 help me please. thanks
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by Rolax: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
I traveled to Malaysia in 2010 on a social visit visa; I attended a conference @ Putra World Trade Centre in Kuala Lumpur. I visited some schools like Multimedia University Cyberjaya Campus and Universiti Kuala Lumpur. I lodge in Seri Pacific hotel beside PWTC but also visited places like Selangor, Putrajaya and Cyberjaya. Malay is also beautiful with beautiful infrastructure(petronas twin towers) esp in KL My advice for students is this, if u don't have enough funds for ur studies, I don't think Malaysia is a good destination for you. There laws are very strict...going to jail is very easy in Malaysia.

1 Like

Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by klark: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2014
please I want to know if anyone have an idea of when university of Malaya do send their acceptance letter for postgraduate studies. I applied since May 9 and am yet to receive any update up till now.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by Ahmediyanda2: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hello guy pls can anyone help me out, what docs did i need to apply 4 malaysia visa.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by JacksonObi: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
hello am Jackson. am 24. I want to no if it can b possible for me to use my brother neco result to apply I will do passport wit d name on d result. can it b possible
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2016
JacksonObi:
hello am Jackson. am 24. I want to no if it can b possible for me to use my brother neco result to apply I will do passport wit d name on d result. can it b possible
guy why??
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by Gewezzy1(f): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
ghettodreamz:

I think you are so on point with the cost of living you painted here, and $3900 per a year is still fair to an extent, because I knew East London Uni tuition is from 9k pounds & above being a Brit school. But that SEGI rang a bell, are you sure that school is recognized by the Ministry of Edu in Nigeria? Of course, I was there months back and I saw that SEGI wasn't recognized, but not sure when you left home and if the school is now recognized or something but try and find out about it, just my 2 cents.

By the way, are you in Kuala Lumpur or where? Did you got your accommodation upon arrival to Malaysia or before leaving home?
please which uni do you attend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Tumbles At Otedola Bridge, Lagos (Photos) / Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight / My Recent One-chance Experience Along Lagos/ibadan Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.