Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? (32783 Views)

Photos: Wizkid's Baby Mama Is A Hottie / Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son / Wizkid's Baby Mama, Oluwanishola Ogudugu Finds Love Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by ijebabe: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
The sender of this pic to the media claims the lady in the picture is Wizkid's girlfriend, Shola who had a child Boluwatife for him last year.
Shola is 21 and she recently finished from North American University. Boluwatife clocked one not too long ago.

Could this be true? We shall know soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Sijo01(f): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
Ok!
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by wonlasewonimi: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2012
the boy is even singing holla at your boy

35 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by DICKtator: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2012
Damn!!! Shawty looks fugly!!!.
Baby is beautiful.
*waving back " holla at your boy"*
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by NEROSKY(m): 12:24am On Sep 16, 2012
how are you sure is wizkid son, If it'z wizkid son,how doz it change D hardship in 9jiria

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Emmy9ite(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2012
The quy is cute buh i dont see any resemblance, this qirl may be seekinq public attention

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by sexiestharam(f): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2012
All these blogs that carry stories that they are not sure of. What is the point of the story now? It's not confirmed yet. They don't even care whether it's true or not.What people do to get traffic. Smh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by ednut1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
warefa sl.ut
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by philip0906(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
all these useless blogs. . .
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Temismith(f): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
See beefing.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by SisiKill1: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ooooookay, so we've seen the baby and his grandmother. . .where is the mother?

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Areaboy2(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Ooooookay, so we've seen the baby and his grandmother. . .where is the mother?

HAHAHAHHAA you guys are evil cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Excelboi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
So of all galz na dis wizkid went for? Stu.pid blog! And to think it got to front page, seun what are you smoking
Ok, on a serious note, I don't believe this at all... Wizkid is busy making money and fame and not to concentrate on some 4ckin cu.nts...
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by alaoeri: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Rumours has it say he give one girl belle last year which he denied, maybe maybe not. But those this really affect our situation in Nigeria? Mtscheeeeew undecided
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Enlightened1: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Damn!! That Baby resemble wiz kid die!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by yungmullah: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
heeeeeeey see whizkid baby mother and son 10nk God price of dat ijebu tin will go down now. I no go dey hung 2 much naw

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
Temismith: See beefing.
I tire ooo cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by fankidzei: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
DICKtator: Damn!!! Shawty looks fugly!!!.
Baby is beautiful.
*waving back " holla at your boy"*
grin grin grin grin
Naija! too much expectaation from celebs as if they are aliens or something!... this gurl looks pretty good. i see nothing ugly about her ooo. shuu!!!

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Excelboi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
fankidzei:
Naija! too much expectaation from celebs as if they are aliens or something!... this gurl looks pretty good. i see nothing ugly about her ooo. shuu!!!
stop using Aba made glasses!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by otodeluxe(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
sexiestharam: All these blogs that carry stories that they are not sure of. What is the point of the story now? It's not confirmed yet. They don't even care whether it's true or not.What people do to get traffic. Smh

Lol! Now that's so funny
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by emekaD3(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
lols..funny thread

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by lekanladepo: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
The baby girl and his son are okay.Thanks be to God for that.........................
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nawa oo, d babe fine jo, nothn do am, but dat baby is super cute, c teeth na, sweet boy, *Holla at ur boy my son*

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by oradee: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
NEROSKY: how are you sure is wizkid son, If it'z wizkid son,how doz it change D hardship in 9jiria

its called entertainment gist u slow poke...leave ur village and loosen up abit!
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by sleekier(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
yungmullah: heeeeeeey see whizkid baby mother and son 10nk God price of dat ijebu tin will go down now. I no go dey hung 2 much naw
Lol @ Ijebu. But wait o,did u mean garrium ijebu because its price has just reduced here. Thankx 2 mama bomboi pose.
grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by dridowu: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
But they aren't even sure the baby is his, So why post something that hasn't be confirmed? All this naija gossip cite

sef. As for the people saying the chick is ugly, show your picture na make we see.. mtchhhew.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Christine01(f): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
sleekier:
Lol @ Ijebu. But wait o,did u mean garrium ijebu because its price has just reduced here. Thankx 2 mama bomboi pose.
grin grin grin

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by DICKtator: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
fankidzei:

Wake up and smell the coffee!!!. Ugly Lil' Wayne is polishing Nivea,lauren london and the likes!!.Only because he is rich and a celeb.The expectation should be high!!!!!
Besides, I said she is FUGLY i.e Fucking Ugly. It can mean two things;
She is fucking UGLY or
She is fucking ugly!!
#DotheEnglish
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Ooooookay, so we've seen the baby and his grandmother. . .where is the mother?

Falls from AIT Tower Pole where i dey tap free internet grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Enjoying Luxury Tour Around Dubai With A Helicopter (photo) / Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Adunni Ade Poses With Her Adorable Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.