Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son (6174 Views)

New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter / Wizkid's Baby Mama, Oluwanishola Ogudugu Finds Love Again (photos) / Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by FunnyPikincom(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Two Years ago, The Fast Rising Popular R&B Singer, Ibrahim Ayo Balogun, Popularly Known as WIZKID Impregnated One Oluwanishola Ogudugu, who bore him his first son. She is a graduate of HNAUB.
You Like?

see more - http://vibenaija..com/2013/10/wizkids-baby-mama-unveiled-check-out.html

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Choi d girl no even tight sef... If him papa na wizKID, wetin we go call am... WizCHILD or WizBABY.. Him no fit senior him papa..
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
undecided
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by simdam500(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
and how do i know this is true where is the family pics(d 3 of them together)
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by BigBlackDick: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
She wan carry bastard Pikin give my RichKid .--Otee
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Miz Ritz: Ugly girl undecided
still finer than tht albino face on ur dp..

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
deejay_harry1: still finer than tht albino face on ur dp..
Don't hit on M̶̲̅ε̲̣ codedly
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by DonaldGenes(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
the qirl fine pass you

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Miz Ritz: Don't hit on M̶̲̅ε̲̣ codedly
not in ur life time nigga..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by sKeetz(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2013

Excuse me miss, are you related to a Nairaland mod called sexkills?? sad

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
sKeetz:

lol.. albino.. lol..

sha sexkillz color better pass her own... dis one na full albino
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2013

undecided she fine pass u sha
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by iLLiE(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
See as pikin head long cry
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
sKeetz:

U never can tell
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Etranshub(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
no mind the afin jare ...afin lasan lasan

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Etranshub(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
no mind the afin jare ...afin lasan lasan=ordinary albino grin @miz ratz

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Rejoice5000(f): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2013
BigBlackDick: She wan carry bastard Pikin give my RichKid .--Otee
u are very stupid children will be far from u. onye Ara, ewu
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by DzTzl(f): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2013
Etranshub: no mind the afin jare ...afin lasan lasan=ordinary albino grin @miz ratz
cut d girl sme slack yo! bet na true u talk sha & @mz ritz u dnt refer to anyone ugly dts sooo wrong! very wrong!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by tobezekiel(f): 1:31am On Oct 20, 2013
lol... i had to look at her picture sef...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by slimyem: 1:57am On Oct 20, 2013
I still think this boy doesn't look normal.
Down syndrome?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by kstyle2(m): 5:54am On Oct 20, 2013
Omo d way una dey attack d albino chick,mak she no go commit suicide o.dem dey kal am e-bullying......una wicked die aswear

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by fairygeh(f): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2013
Miz Ritz: Don't hit on M̶̲̅ε̲̣ codedly
. How can YOU even call someone ugly My dear,to call someone ugly,you v got to be amazingly beautiful and I don't think you are

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son by FunnyPikincom(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Donalð Genes:
the qirl fine pass you
God Bless You Jare cool

(1) (Reply)

I'm Crushing On Chidima / Charlize Theron continues to Feminized her Adopted African Son / Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.