Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1836524 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
DrHesjay:
The fact that you didn't do it doesn't make it a decision for people who are not patient....
Its actually a smart decision for smarter people.. I know people who got MBBS while they were in 200 or 300 level..
The advantages are more than what think... I gained admission into MBBS while I was about to start 200level in BSc Anatomy... I didn't get distracted... at least... I did well in jamb and I was among d best in 100level anatomy then. It depends on your mindset... it even gives u an edge since the courses u do are advanced courses on physics..chemistry n zoology(which is more or less like biology)...
For u to sypay that the decision is for impatient people, I believe you have not resumed yet... when u resume n u see that over 50% of d students in ur level made that decision... n then u see their performance,u will know it is not a decision for impatient people.
Kk..I have not resumed yet though, but most people I know dat chose dat method didn't make it to medicine..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by adeoladrg(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
samypopson: Pls house; can some one wif Bsc in pharmacy take direct entry to study medicine in UI

You know the answer to your question is yes! And it's B.pharm not B.sc. That way I know you're here to slander and not really ask questions.

So pls swerve!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sisiafrika(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
DrHesjay: Sister noosi... if u cnt answer his question, its better not to reply him..... all he did was ask a simple question...
N that's where the wahala starts ...from Nairaland,,, n it follows them to the wards..
barrister or advocate, wait till u av ur degree. Come back by den. Ok? Olofofo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
adeoladrg:

You know the answer to your question is yes! And it's B.pharm not B.sc. That way I know you're here to slander and not really ask questions.

So pls swerve!
When we are replying people...pls let's be considerate...
What if he is a fresher or so who got Pharmacy cos he wasn't able to get medicine and he wants to know if he can still get medicine afta he is thru... n he doesn't even know pharmacy is BPharm....

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
sisiafrika: barrister or advocate, wait till u av ur degree. Come back by den. Ok? Olofofo
na so na.
Pray for me to get it sha..
BTW..nice signature.. na so u sef change to (m) so...God dey oo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by adeoladrg(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
DrHesjay:
When we are replying people...pls let's be considerate...
What if he is a fresher or so who got Pharmacy cos he wasn't able to get medicine and he wants to know if he can still get medicine afta he is thru... n he doesn't even know pharmacy is BPharm....

Then he should freaking get into medical school! Pharmacy school will complicate his frustrations!

Pharmacy is not a replacement for medicine! If you don't mind, pls shift!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jozeph1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yea the post basic studies is being offered @ uniuyo..and dats wer i'll be doin it and its costly like i heard but it worth, cos wen you knw wat your parent wil be payin and why you're there you'll read and pass
have got no choice and i'll do wateva it takes to study medicine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
adeoladrg:

Pharmacy school
LOL. Never knew there is something like this.

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
adeoladrg:

Then he should freaking get into medical school! Pharmacy school will complicate his frustrations!

Pharmacy is not a replacement for medicine! If you don't mind, pls shift!
and that's y u should explain to him, not act as if u knew everything up know now in a day.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
charleymed:
lmao....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by engrlucky: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dis Famasi pipul sef. Dem no dey taya?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
DrHesjay:
The fact that you didn't do it doesn't make it a decision for people who are not patient....
Its actually a smart decision for smarter people.. I know people who got MBBS while they were in 200 or 300 level..
The advantages are more than what think... I gained admission into MBBS while I was about to start 200level in BSc Anatomy... I didn't get distracted... at least... I did well in jamb and I was among d best in 100level anatomy then. It depends on your mindset... it even gives u an edge since the courses u do are advanced courses on physics..chemistry n zoology(which is more or less like biology)...
For u to sypay that the decision is for impatient people, I believe you have not resumed yet... when u resume n u see that over 50% of d students in ur level made that decision... n then u see their performance,u will know it is not a decision for impatient people.
I think you are right. My 1st jamb landed me Bsc. BCH. I wrote jamb till diz year wch is my 4th jamb. Instead of reading my own texts when I go to library, I ll pick medical textbooks n be reading them. That really affected me but now my hardwork paid. It just depends on how you allow it to affect u

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
fatimar5: hi guys! been a long time! just had first anatomy end of course test on Friday! Wow! medical school is no joke o! after months of sleepless nights oh! its so good to be free o!
LOL. Physio C.A coming up soon.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
charleymed:
eiya. . . . . Kpele. . . .
Hav u also heard of Pre-pharmacy?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by evanscheck(m): 1:33am On Sep 16, 2014
sisiafrika: who is dis are u kinda sick or wat? I'm very sure u don't have a B.pharm cert else u won't ask dis stupid question. Who does dat? In this tym nd age?

I sight u! Sisi afrika,nice one

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by EsanAyo001(m): 4:12am On Sep 16, 2014
I am a medical student of OAU. If you need further information about Ife medical school call Genetics on 08032781837.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sisiafrika(f): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2014
charleymed:
now u know. U ignorant mofo, like I always say, being ignorant is no fun but displaying it publicly is outright foolishness. Seriously. Make sure u don't forget... No fun in being ignorant especially wen arrogance is added. it makes u look cheap.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bush2013: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2014
jozeph1: Yea the post basic studies is being offered @ uniuyo..and dats wer i'll be doin it and its costly like i heard but it worth, cos wen you knw wat your parent wil be payin and why you're there you'll read and pass
have got no choice and i'll do wateva it takes to study medicine
drop your number make we talk
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2014
DrHesjay: lmao....
oga hesjay me sight u!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2014
sisiafrika: now u know. U ignorant mofo, like I always say, being ignorant is no fun but displaying it publicly is outright foolishness. Seriously. Make sure u don't forget... No fun in being ignorant especially wen arrogance is added. it makes u look cheap.
whenever I see a comment from you, I always know that there must be an iota of ridicule or insult. If you think that's nice, then think Again! I'm not Taking it personally oh. But comments like yours irk me. Are you really a medical student?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jozeph1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
@bush itz 07010618091

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikenwa4real: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just gained admission to study medicine,i want to start reading buh i dnt knw wia 2 start and am not so good in physics.went to library read mechanics in physics it was confusing..pls brodas nd sistas wat shud b readn
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Babafaros(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mikenwa4real: Just gained admission to study medicine,i want to start reading buh i dnt knw wia 2 start and am not so good in physics.went to library read mechanics in physics it was confusing..pls brodas nd sistas wat shud b readn
Which sch
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by codedmelvin(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
gudevenin potential docs n d house,av been following dis thread for quite a long time Buh on a low key.........I jus gained admission into MBBS,university of Ibadan.....though av already gotten a B.Sc in microbiology(UNN)2-1,would av tried entering via d.e Buh I sensed dat ma chances are slim owing to nuc quota(at most admitting10) to fed unis....so I tried jamb.am so greatful to God dat am finally admitted into dis noble course nd I look upto u guys for advice nd guidance....will b tru with nysc nxt month,tnx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
codedmelvin: gudevenin potential docs n d house,av been following dis thread for quite a long time Buh on a low key.........I jus gained admission into MBBS,university of Ibadan.....though av already gotten a B.Sc in microbiology(UNN)2-1,would av tried entering via d.e Buh I sensed dat ma chances are slim owing to nuc quota(at most admitting10) to fed unis....so I tried jamb.am so greatful to God dat am finally admitted into dis noble course nd I look upto u guys for advice nd guidance....will b tru with nysc nxt month,tnx
i guess medicine is power, cos most first degrees still long for it, even after studying similar.
Hmmmm.
Congrants bro. U very welcomed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2014
codedmelvin: gudevenin potential docs n d house,av been following dis thread for quite a long time Buh on a low key.........I jus gained admission into MBBS,university of Ibadan.....though av already gotten a B.Sc in microbiology(UNN)2-1,would av tried entering via d.e Buh I sensed dat ma chances are slim owing to nuc quota(at most admitting10) to fed unis....so I tried jamb.am so greatful to God dat am finally admitted into dis noble course nd I look upto u guys for advice nd guidance....will b tru with nysc nxt month,tnx
congrat bro. duuuuuh I 8 mcb like mad, d course hard en!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Mikenwa4real: Just gained admission to study medicine,i want to start reading buh i dnt knw wia 2 start and am not so good in physics.went to library read mechanics in physics it was confusing..pls brodas nd sistas wat shud b readn
luk 4 ur snr colleagues, get the course outline and text.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikenwa4real: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Babafaros:
Which sch
abia state university..absu
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikenwa4real: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2014
Samgreguc:
tnkz ah wil do dat
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Mikenwa4real: tnkz ah wil do dat
wen u get the text, read them and ref. the library for more details and clarification.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mechanics(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Samgreguc:
attend tutorials in ur dept, it really helps.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mikenwa4real: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2014
mechanics: attend tutorials in ur dept, it really helps.
tnx alot ah knw ah cn always count on u guys..gtn advice 4rm u guys z d bst

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.