Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1823588 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2014
Samgreguc:

Now I get you.
The bolded doesn't mean she isn't a Doctor but, that she feels to go by what you will easily understand her of and that goes to show that she don't fancy that tittle but, it her tittle; she is a doctor.
there are many young minds on this thread, i wouldn't discuss this here. #peace
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2014
joker5180:

there are many young minds on this thread, i wouldn't discuss this here. #peace
don't you think it's better they know the truth.
I suggest we discuss it here.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2014
Lagusta:

contact bunmioguns, you wont regret it...

Thanks man.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2014
Samgreguc:

Don't say what you no not.
are you a graduate or still in school. I am a graduate and I know what is obtainable in the labour market. GNLD guys disturbs pharmacists especially to hawk their drugs at a commission. I stated that there are good jobs out there but it is ridiculously low compared to those jostling for it. What is your take brof, by the way why would you assume my knowledge when we've not even met.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2014
ikevin:
are you a graduate or still in school. I am a graduate and I know what is obtainable in the labour market. GNLD guys disturbs pharmacists especially to hawk their drugs at a commission. I stated that there are good jobs out there but it is ridiculously low compared to those jostling for it. What is your take brof, by the way why would you assume my knowledge when we've not even met.
I know definitely that GNLD will trouble them but, saying good jobs for pharmacists are ridiculously low compared to those for it is indeed a lie and thats why I asked you not to say what you don't know. I've once been in the labour market.
BTW, don't mistake Pharmacists for Pharm technicians.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Professor1234(f): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Hello, I am happy to announce for you guys that a site has just been launched for Only Science Student, So has to help Jambite in the forthcoming jamb exam, Post Utme, meet gurus. Sharing knowledge with each other, learn new tins, download Science files,career talk,share questions that prove stubborn to youetc.

Sorry for This.. It is meant for Science Student only

Visit this wapsite
www.sciencebrain.tk

www.sciencebrain.tk
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Samgreguc:

I know definitely that GNLD will trouble them but, saying good jobs for pharmacists are ridiculously low compared to those for it is indeed a lie and thats why I asked you not to say what you don't know. I've once been in the labour market.
BTW, don't mistake Pharmacists for Pharm technicians.
what!!!!! A lie, you joking brof!!! Okay, on a scale of 100, what is the percent of pharmacists that the pharmacy sub-sector absorbs per year. Are you in HR? You've been in the labour market as a ? Cmon brof, I am comfortable being a student of realism, do not view me from a prophet of doom perspective. I wish everyone a good career, but it is important we relate with what is obtainable in Nigeria.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
ikevin:
what!!!!! A lie, you joking brof!!! Okay, on a scale of 100, what is the percent of pharmacists that the pharmacy sub-sector absorbs per year. Are you in HR? You've been in the labour market as a ? Cmon brof, I am comfortable being a student of realism, do not view me from a prophet of doom perspective. I wish everyone a good career, but it is important we relate with what is obtainable in Nigeria.
all my years in the labour market, I never saw a pharmacist in my shoe. No Pharmacist earns less for an average life and 95 percent are in pharmaceutics.

How many pharmacist have you seen looking for a bank work?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Samgreguc:

all my years in the labour market, I never saw a pharmacist in my shoe. No Pharmacist earns less for an average life and 95 percent are in pharmaceutics.

How many pharmacist have you seen looking for a bank work?
let us hope it is as you said. You have not told me what you studied while in the market by the way.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
ikevin:
let us hope it is as you said. You have not told me what you studied while in the market by the way.
ND SLT
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Professor1234:
Hello, I am happy to announce for you guys that a site has just been launched for Only Science Student, So has to help Jambite in the forthcoming jamb exam, Post Utme, meet gurus. Sharing knowledge with each other, learn new tins, download Science files,career talk,share questions that prove stubborn to youetc.

Sorry for This.. It is meant for Science Student only

Visit this wapsite
www.sciencebrain.tk

www.sciencebrain.tk
Uncle where u dy since....Longest tym....Hafa for admission stuff?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nellyefizzy: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2014
ikevin:
@Ikevin, Majority of GNLD drugs are supplement and they don't disturb pharmacist..u don't. Have to be a pharmacist to sale their drugs even when I finish my ssce I registered with them..they call it networking and most of their drugs don't sale...Get your facts right..even those Igbo dudes still make money...Am not sure u are a Pharmacist
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Induction ceremony of Bayero University medical graduates.

Date: today, 23rd october, 2014
Venue: New site
Time: 9am
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2014
nellyefizzy:
@Ikevin, Majority of GNLD drugs are supplement and they don't disturb pharmacist..u don't. Have to be a pharmacist to sale their drugs even when I finish my ssce I registered with them..they call it networking and most of their drugs don't sale...Get your facts right..even those Igbo dudes still make money...Am not sure u are a Pharmacist
am not a pharmacist, a biochemist now a medical student. I am not going to argue any longer on this issue, when you guys enter the market, you know better.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2014
nellyefizzy:
Thank you very much,,,, even this GNLD guys disturbed me even when I was in secondary school..........
He is not a Pharmacist.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2014
ikevin:
am not a pharmacist, a biochemist now a medical student. I am not going to argue any longer on this issue, when you guys enter the market, you know better.
Which market be that na?
The same market weay I don enter?

Again I ask you, how many Pharmacist have you seen looking for a job in the bank?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SayyediAliyu: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Uncle where u dy since....Longest tym....Hafa for admission stuff?
abi Ooo...where you go hide since Prof123, how about your ADM??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
SayyediAliyu:
abi Ooo...where you go hide since Prof123, how about your ADM??
Lol...E kon be as if all of dm go on vacation....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SayyediAliyu: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Lol...E kon be as if all of dm go on vacation....
hmmmn...lol
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Creativity14(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Plz, any newly admitted oau dentistry student here?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Penboy: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Men, you can't believe that i've just completed the reading of this thread from page 0 to 190. I've really learn't a lot, i must say; from past experiences, brawls, betrayals and jokes. Inter alia, my S/O goes to those who have been keeping this thread alive by way of meaningful tips. Atleast, i now have an inkling about the "medical profession", ipso facto.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Penboy: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Creativity14:
yes, on behalf of a friend though.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SayyediAliyu: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
To every member of this thread; I'm a newly admitted aspirant of ABU. But was not giving the course I applied for (MBBS), instead was giving Biological Science which I've never dream about. I wish to change to MBBS, but I'm told its impossible even with a higher GP. My question now is that;
what are the likely courses I can opt for if I should make a high GP?
secondly, between these courses ( Biological Science, human Physiology, and micro biology) which one will you preferred most interm of job opportunity, and their other advantages?
Please I really need your opinions on this.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Creativity14(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Penboy:
yes, on behalf of a friend though.
Ok.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davidiee(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
SayyediAliyu:
To every member of this thread; I'm a newly admitted aspirant of ABU. But was not giving the course I applied for (MBBS), instead was giving Biological Science which I've never dream about. I wish to change to MBBS, but I'm told its impossible even with a higher GP. My question now is that;
secondly, between these courses ( Biological Science, human Physiology, and micro biology) which one will you preferred most interm of job opportunity, and their other advantages?
I prefer MCB but still keep tabs on your dreams of becoming a doctor
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hi please wat are criteria for selecting mbbs & bds students for scholarships?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Babafaros(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Creativity14:
Guy,u go look 4 dentistry student tire
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
SayyediAliyu:
(1) medical lab. science, nursing, radiography( if available in ABU) , physiotherapy

(2) microbiology
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
joker5180:

(1) medical lab. science, nursing, radiography( if available in ABU) , physiotherapy

(2) microbiology
if you can go for medical lab. Science, I'll advise you to take it sharp sharp.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SayyediAliyu: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
joker5180:

(2) microbiology
thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SayyediAliyu: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
ikevin:
if you can go for medical lab. Science, I'll advise you to take it sharp sharp.
but after med lab which one again? Coz Abu is not offering Med lab

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.