Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1832423 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Following
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by michy99(f): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Dr lomaxx/ anyone hu has the link to d books shed pls forward it to elle.shantel@yahoo.com..tnx a lot
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aypoppin(m): 4:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Yyyy we doin GNS courses ganself

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by netmoneywizard: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
please sir, help a brother; forward the books to me; LDRZED@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abasstoheeb(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dr lomaxx...pls i also nid dis..ttaye276@stu.ui.edu.ng
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please dr. Lomaxx, I also need the books...abimbolanb@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by michy99(f): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2014
nkem and EMA matata tnx a lot for forwarding. m really grateful
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by michy99(f): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2014
nkem and EMA matata tnx a lot for forwarding. m really grateful.. preparing for my part one xam DAT ll be coming up soon and so scared... Happy new month everyone
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 6:19am On Aug 01, 2014
michy99: nkem and EMA matata tnx a lot for forwarding. m really grateful.. preparing for my part one xam DAT ll be coming up soon and so scared... Happy new month everyone

When's the exam?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by swiftz(f): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2014
michy99: nkem and EMA matata tnx a lot for forwarding. m really grateful.. preparing for my part one xam DAT ll be coming up soon and so scared... Happy new month everyone

You are welcome. Good luck.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2014
ahmedgafar7: egbon mi....ma gbagbe ahmedgafar01@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by netmoneywizard: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
netmoneywizard: please sir, help a brother; forward the books to me; LDRZED@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by netmoneywizard: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
please sir, help a brother; forward the books to me; LDRZED@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lilil: Please dr. Lomaxx, I also need the books...abimbolanb@gmail.com
please, I really really need these books, anyone that can be of help. I'll really appreciate it. abimbolanb@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lilil:
please, I really really need these books, anyone that can be of help. I'll really appreciate it. abimbolanb@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance
Sent
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wow, since 2012 till now, this thread is still moving..There is power in medicine..I applied this to medical school this year at AAU, Ekpoma and by God's grace I will get in...Thanks...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thewhizzkid1: Wow, since 2012 till now, this thread is still moving..There is power in medicine..I applied this to medical school this year at AAU, Ekpoma and by God's grace I will get in...Thanks...

Good luck
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gleefreak125(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
lomaxx:
Sent
I know no amount of "thank you" you receive on this forum can equate the very good you're doing, even as you've gotten alot 4rm different peeps here, I still will add mine. THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR. May every of your heart desires come to pass. In this field of medicine, your name shall be known 2ru out the whole world cos so many lives you've touched n are touchin here. God bless you once again sir. We all do appreciate you Dr Lomaxx

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'm in, officially
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 1:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Itz been a long time ooooo.More power to you elbow,Sir lomaxx!!!.Will need the textbooks also niyidavid84@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 02, 2014
lomaxx:
Sent
Thanks alot sir, I'm really grateful...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dewin: 2:05am On Aug 02, 2014
Morning....Boss! Name's Dewin...kindly 4ward 2 akinmeds@yahoo.com, rilly appreciate.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 6:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Gleefreak125:
I know no amount of "thank you" you receive on this forum can equate the very good you're doing, even as you've gotten alot 4rm different peeps here, I still will add mine. THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR. May every of your heart desires come to pass. In this field of medicine, your name shall be known 2ru out the whole world cos so many lives you've touched n are touchin here. God bless you once again sir. We all do appreciate you Dr Lomaxx

I'm indeed grateful.
This is what I've always wanted to do- create a revolution no matter how microscopic it seems. Information is power - the more informed you are, the more likely you are to strike success easier and faster, the less mistakes you're likely to make, and the more you save effort for other equally important things.

I like to see people succeed. Success inspires me. When you have a lot of successful people around you, life becomes easy. You have people you can rely on. You have people who can rely on themselves. You have people who others can rely on. So that chain of excellence is propagated and sustained.

I don't believe in mediocrity. I don't believe in average performance. And if there's anything I can do to see that the next person out there who is desiring to strike a perfect blow can achieve his/her dreams, I'll ensure it.

My wish is that the lots of you that contact this thread will have a very rewarding education and career.
Once again, thank you.

16 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by folinizle: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2014
dr lomakx pls send to atundefolajimi@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Suresh08: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Thewhizzkid1: Wow, since 2012 till now, this thread is still moving..There is power in medicine..I applied this to medical school this year at AAU, Ekpoma and by God's grace I will get in...Thanks...
Amen
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by LizyL: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dr. Lomaxx please I'm still expecting the books. Lagbakahi@gmail.com thanks in advance.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Destinygrl(f): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dr lomaxx pls i need d books too thnks in advance. Cutedoc32@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Destinygrl: Dr lomaxx pls i need d books too thnks in advance. Cutedoc32@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
LizyL: Dr. Lomaxx please I'm still expecting the books. Lagbakahi@gmail.com thanks in advance.

Sent
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
folinizle: dr lomakx pls send to atundefolajimi@yahoo.com. thanks.

Sent
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tonytony208(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hi peeps at UCH. pls how easy or difficult is it to get DE admission from unilorin teaching hospital for clinicals in UCH? Pls does anyone has contact in high places that can help push the admission through? Unilorin TH and its accompanying stress are somewhat unpalatable.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Onyixee95: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dr Lomaxx, pls i need the textbooks, u cud pls send to onyixeestevechuks@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.