Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1835448 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
tonytony208: Hi peeps at UCH. pls how easy or difficult is it to get DE admission from unilorin teaching hospital for clinicals in UCH? Pls does anyone has contact in high places that can help push the admission through? Unilorin TH and its accompanying stress are somewhat unpalatable.
hahaha
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tonytony208(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls i will also need the txtbook. Pls be kind to send it achieverbest208@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingtunmibuild(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
DR.lomax...i am stil waiting 4 dat thing i need it so much God bless as u do so even if u didnt.....thanksz
email-tunmisejoshua@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by taiocol: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2014
kingtunmibuild: DR.lomax...i am stil waiting 4 dat thing i need it so much God bless as u do so even if u didnt.....thanksz
email-tunmisejoshua@gmail.com
sent
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tonytony208(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
DrHesjay:
hahaha

now you are laughing at a brother. I demand an apology. If not, professor omotosho will hear this.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Qassy4all: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dr. Lomaxx....I reall need those textbooks...u can send it to qassy4all@yahoo.com......thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingtunmibuild(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
taiocol:
sent
pls i dnt see anything in d mail pls chek ur email and resend i beg.....God bless.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
lomaxx: Dispatch sent.
Check your mails.
Download according to instructions.

Use UC Browser to download. Make sure it's UC Browser. Use the Google docs link, instead of the Mediafire link. You'll see the download link below the coverpage. The books are:

1) Anatomy

a) Clinical Anatomy: A problem solving approach

b) Indebir Singh Essentials of Anatomy

c) Indebir Singh Textbook of Histology

d) Indebir Singh Textbook of Neuroanatomy

2) Biochemistry

a) DM Vasudevan Textbook of Medical Biochemistry

b)MN Charteajea Textbook of Medical Biochemistry

C) VK Malhotra Textbook of Practical Biochemistry

3) Physiology

A)CL Ghai Textbook of Practical Physiology

B) K Sembulimgam Textbook of Medical Physiology

4) Pathology

A) Harsh Morgan Practical Pathology

B) Harsh Morgan Quick Review of Pathology

C) Harsh Morgan Textbook of Pathology

5) Medical Microbiology

A) CJK Paniker Textbook of Medical Microbiology

B) Bhatia Essentials of Medical Microbiology

C) CP Prince Practical Manual of Medical Microbiology

6) Pharmacology

A) Badyal Practical Manual of Pharmacology

B) k Tripathi Essentials of Medical Pharmacology

7) Ahuja Short Textbook of Psychiatry

cool Ophthalmology

A) AK Khurana Comprehensive Ophthalmology

B) R Jogi Basic Ophthalmology

9) O& G

A) Sudha Salhan Textbook of Obstetrics

B) RichaSaxena Bedside Obstetrics and Gynaecology

C) Jeffcoates Principles of Gynaecology

10) Paediatrics

A) Gupte Short Textbook of Paediatrics

B) Atlas of Practical Neonatal and Paediatrics Procedures

C) IAP Colour Atlas of Paediatrics

D) IAP Textbook of Paediatrics

11) Community Medicine

a) Essentials of Community Medicine

B) Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine

12) ENT
A) BS Tuli Textbook of Ear Nose and Throat

B) PT Wakode Clinical Methods in ENT

13) Medical Laboratory Technology
A) Sankara Nethralayas Manual of Medical Laboratory Technology

14) Forensic Medicine
A) Biswas Review of Forensic Medicine

B) NG Rao Practical Forensic Medicine

15) Internal Medicine
A) KV Krishna Das Clinical Medicine

B) SN Chugh Bedside Medicine without Tears

C) API Textbook of Medicine

D) R Alagappan Manual of Practical Medicine

16) Surgery
A) SRBs Clinical Methods in Surgery

B) Apurv Mehra Orthopedics Quick Review

C) SRBs Manual Of Surgery

D) SRBs Bedside Clinics in Surgery

You have with you an arsenal with the finest weapons ever known to any medical student studying in the Tropics.

Good luck.

PLS MR LOMAX SEND IT TO ME "mails4abcruz@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by netmoneywizard: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Qassy4all: Dr. Lomaxx....I reall need those textbooks...u can send it to qassy4all@yahoo.com......thanks
Boss mi! Ur face scarce 4 campus o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
tonytony208:

now you are laughing at a brother. I demand an apology. If not, professor omotosho will hear this.
didn't laugh at u boss...
but d statement I bolded was just funny to me...
sorry sir!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Qassy4all: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
netmoneywizard: Boss mi! Ur face scarce 4 campus o
na exam tinz bro...longest tym..ao r u doing?...I don't think we have met physically before
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 6:11am On Aug 04, 2014
wow! Thank God for all the good work our boss (sir lomaxx) have been doing here.
Pls, where is our big boss (Dr Lagusta)?

I applied for dental therapy at one federal school of dentistry. Tho' i still have eye for medicine. My course here will run for 2 years, so can i apply 4 medicine at 21 (i'm 19 now)?

Thank you.

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Win95: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
ebsuguy:
Which school do you attend?
madonna
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by draries(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dr Lomaxx, pls i need the textbooks. dradeoyebukola@gmail.com. thanks!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by snave007(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dr Lomaxx, me too go need oo(*Shines teeth*).Thanks very much..... evans4thetop@gmail.
com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Boscojugunu(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
smartdave1: wow! Thank God for all the good work our boss (sir lomaxx) have been doing here.
Pls, where is our big boss (Dr Lagusta)?

I applied for dental therapy at one federal school of dentistry. Tho' i still have eye for medicine. My course here will run for 2 years, so can i apply 4 medicine at 21 (i'm 19 now)?

Thank you.
with that score u can apply for dentistry and dental surgery at lagos state university
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by snave007(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thank u very much Ema
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lilly001(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pls i need the textbooks too
my email is prophethug1995@gmail.com
thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Joeprince2nd: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
gud evening 2 u all. pls i just want 2 knw (1)if uniilorin have started selling remidial 4m, (2) what are the remidials requirement, (3) can sum1 get medicine 4rm rems, (4) what score in jamb and pume AT LIST shld a benue guy score 2 gain medicine in uniilorin, oau, and ibadan (5) my waec result are maths=b3, eng=c6, bio=c5, phy=c5, kmis3=b3, d rest c5 apart 4 geo and hausa which i go b3 and e8 respectively. pls my number 5 question is. is my waec result ok 4 uniilorin? (i knw d question going in sum ppl mind is didn't i apply unijos? Yea i applied got 206 jamb, 64 pume, but i just don't want 2 put my head in 1 basket, i'm ganna b 20yrs by november which mean i'm getting older and tym wait 4 no 1) dis is my 3rd jamb, and if dis dosn't click then by GOD grace nxt yr wil. i jus want to get myself prepered 4 any news 4rm unijos at d same tym start prepering 4 nxt yr with a fix goal. bcoz as lng as i serve GOD he's gonna find a way. (if anybody gat advice in addition 4 me, i wil b gr8ful) 10k in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tardell007(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
lomaxx: Dispatch sent.
Check your mails.
Download according to instructions.

Use UC Browser to download. Make sure it's UC Browser. Use the Google docs link, instead of the Mediafire link. You'll see the download link below the coverpage. The books are:

1) Anatomy

a) Clinical Anatomy: A problem solving approach

b) Indebir Singh Essentials of Anatomy

c) Indebir Singh Textbook of Histology

d) Indebir Singh Textbook of Neuroanatomy

2) Biochemistry

a) DM Vasudevan Textbook of Medical Biochemistry

b)MN Charteajea Textbook of Medical Biochemistry

C) VK Malhotra Textbook of Practical Biochemistry

3) Physiology

A)CL Ghai Textbook of Practical Physiology

B) K Sembulimgam Textbook of Medical Physiology

4) Pathology

A) Harsh Morgan Practical Pathology

B) Harsh Morgan Quick Review of Pathology

C) Harsh Morgan Textbook of Pathology

5) Medical Microbiology

A) CJK Paniker Textbook of Medical Microbiology

B) Bhatia Essentials of Medical Microbiology

C) CP Prince Practical Manual of Medical Microbiology

6) Pharmacology

A) Badyal Practical Manual of Pharmacology

B) k Tripathi Essentials of Medical Pharmacology

7) Ahuja Short Textbook of Psychiatry

cool Ophthalmology

A) AK Khurana Comprehensive Ophthalmology

B) R Jogi Basic Ophthalmology

9) O& G

A) Sudha Salhan Textbook of Obstetrics

B) RichaSaxena Bedside Obstetrics and Gynaecology

C) Jeffcoates Principles of Gynaecology

10) Paediatrics

A) Gupte Short Textbook of Paediatrics

B) Atlas of Practical Neonatal and Paediatrics Procedures

C) IAP Colour Atlas of Paediatrics

D) IAP Textbook of Paediatrics

11) Community Medicine

a) Essentials of Community Medicine

B) Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine

12) ENT
A) BS Tuli Textbook of Ear Nose and Throat

B) PT Wakode Clinical Methods in ENT

13) Medical Laboratory Technology
A) Sankara Nethralayas Manual of Medical Laboratory Technology

14) Forensic Medicine
A) Biswas Review of Forensic Medicine

B) NG Rao Practical Forensic Medicine

15) Internal Medicine
A) KV Krishna Das Clinical Medicine

B) SN Chugh Bedside Medicine without Tears

C) API Textbook of Medicine

D) R Alagappan Manual of Practical Medicine

16) Surgery
A) SRBs Clinical Methods in Surgery

B) Apurv Mehra Orthopedics Quick Review

C) SRBs Manual Of Surgery

D) SRBs Bedside Clinics in Surgery

You have with you an arsenal with the finest weapons ever known to any medical student studying in the Tropics.

Good luck.
please,I also need the link marnautovic0@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ayummy(m): 12:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Eyideejay: Hey guyz, one of my friends was admitted to study pharmacology in OOU, so he wants to know what it entails... i am a medicine fresher in UI. Dr. Hesjay I C U!

I will be writing U.I's post utme next week Saturday ... Pls bro, can u enlighten me on aw dey set deir post utme questions for MBBS candidates. Thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aypoppin(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: I'm in, officially
which skul
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Aypoppin: which skul
aspiring
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Irshittabey: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
lomaxx:

My job is simple. I sort the books into their different courses and provide the direct download links with instructions(as applicable). I'll send to all the email addresses and subsequent emails, I'll just forward simply. Instead of uploading for you to download, I provide the links and you download with almost 2 clicks.

By tomorrow morning, those who have dropped their mails should expect the dispatch.
can i get the soft copies too
gbebe1@ovi.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eyideejay(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
ayummy:
I will be writing U.I's post utme next week Saturday ... Pls bro, can u enlighten me on aw dey set deir post utme questions for MBBS candidates. Thank you
100 questions...english, chm..phy and bio...try to score above 75%..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eyideejay(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
dr. lomaxx..plzzz o... oluwadarajames@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gr8virus(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
check your mail
Eyideejay: dr. lomaxx..plzzz o... oluwadarajames@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eyideejay(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
gr8virus: check your mail
Thanx man!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gr8virus(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eyideejay: Thanx man!
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gerrard59(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thanks a lot.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tardell007(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Please I also need the links..marnautovic0@gmail.com,thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
gr8virus: check your mail
Dr me too Oº°˚˚˚° , kelvinreal_oo1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.