Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1828956 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by idris4r83(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2014
UromOta:
helo medics, pls i want to knw. Is there segregation among medical docs as regards to college of medicine attended? i.e federal uni vs state uni.
NO
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Klinee:
Get out of this thread, you are not meant to be here.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't wanna derail this thread any further
we'll meet elsewhere tongue
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Klinee: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
alutacontinua:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't wanna derail this thread any further
we'll meet elsewhere tongue
You don't want to derail the thread but have already derial it. How can u use female identity to decieve some men here while you are male and evil(gay) too- that is worse derial the thread can get! If i meet u i will shot u.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Klinee:
You don't want to derail the thread but have already derial it. How can u use female identity to decieve some men here while you are male and evil(gay) too- that is worse derial the thread can get! If i meet u i will shot u.

I can see you are full of energy sir, i advice you channel it into something more productive like improving your English Lang. skills.

My advice though!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Klinee: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
DBestDoc:

I can see you are full of energy sir, i advice you channel it into something more productive like improving your English Lang. skills.

My advice though!
Keep parading yourself as female!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
musty001:
e dey ma locker..
sent u a whatsapp msg?
Didn't receive o.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Vikky014:
Am nt bro o
oh of course!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by practicalclass: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hope this catches someone's interest

Are you dreaming of earning MBBS/MD DEGREE in a foreign medical school? ALL SAINTS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE is the right place for you. ASUSM operates a small student-focused class sizes, 2 campuses (Dominica and St.Vincent), Clinical training option in USA, UK, NIGERIA etc. Low tuition fee and up to 50% Tuition fee Scholarships. ASUSM is recognised by WHO, MCC, ECFMG.

Eligibility: High school graduates with credits in science subjects or university students/graduates.

Duration of the entire program: 3years and 4months.

For more information vist: www.allsaintsuniversity.org OR call Emmanuel - 08062215519, Femi - 0806 566 4782.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
oluafolabi:
Depends on how well you perform. Aim to have a CGPA of 6.0 above. You should be ohk.
bro drop your contact.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Profcamsey:
chisos! for wetin? dats too much
Na so we see am
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ikemsinachi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
practicalclass:
Hope this catches someone's interest

Are you dreaming of earning MBBS/MD DEGREE in a foreign medical school? ALL SAINTS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE is the right place for you. ASUSM operates a small student-focused class sizes, 2 campuses (Dominica and St.Vincent), Clinical training option in USA, UK, NIGERIA etc. Low tuition fee and up to 50% Tuition fee Scholarships. ASUSM is recognised by WHO, MCC, ECFMG.

Eligibility: High school graduates with credits in science subjects or university students/graduates.

Duration of the entire program: 3years and 4months.

For more information vist: www.allsaintsuniversity.org OR call Emmanuel - 08062215519, Femi - 0806 566 4782.
the most expensive school I ever saw......haba, u ar not helping matters at all by saying low tuition fee.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by 0xladee24(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
All is set for eksu medic accreditation........
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ExcessKJ(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
0xladee24:
All is set for eksu medic accreditation........
. I wonder if you know the current state of the accreditation of the EKSU college of medicine. Infact, i was told one of the MSA association leaders was just admitted through DE at OAU-Ife. The incumbent governor said he wasn't aware that the college hasn't been accredited after 3 years in office as he commission a new hospital named after Ewi of Ado when EKSUTH need massive upgrading, i even heard rumours about plans to privatilize it.The building on ground now are anatomy, physiology, medical library and the new med. biochemistry and pharmacology complex including hostel at eksuth and lecture rooms. As at now, there is 300 level-A, Level-B and even Level-C when next session commences this month. They couldn't proceed due to the accreditation saga and the government especially keep on making promises of how heaven would fall for the past 4 years, but, the governor-elect promises that he would put proper things in place for accreditation on assumption of office after three month(As i was told) but only God can fulfil all promises. Infact, only God can accredite. That is why students here pray and must fast for speedy solution but i know God will make it possible. Amen, thanks #eKsU TeaM#
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by idris4r83(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ikemsinachi:
the most expensive school I ever saw......haba, u ar not helping matters at all by saying low tuition fee.
what are u saying? the tuition fee for the whole 4 years is not up to 7m and u call that expensive.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ExcessKJ(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
idris4r83:
what are u saying? the tuition fee for the whole 4 years is not up to 7m and u call that expensive.
Sir, not everyone can afford to pay that much. Infact, some state universities school fees here are hardship for 50% Nigerians and remember Femi Otedola is not uncle for all students here and those aspiring to be great in the medical field.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by efe2real(m): 12:33am On Oct 07, 2014
STORM2:

Wow..douglas? I'll be sure to search him out later. Unn is okay..stressful but fun.

Dr. Storm,long time. Hope you will still remember me? How is UNN treating you?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 5:47am On Oct 07, 2014
ExcessKJ:
. I wonder if you know the current state of the accreditation of the EKSU college of medicine. Infact, i was told one of the MSA association leaders was just admitted through DE at OAU-Ife. The incumbent governor said he wasn't aware that the college hasn't been accredited after 3 years in office as he commission a new hospital named after Ewi of Ado when EKSUTH need massive upgrading, i even heard rumours about plans to privatilize it.The building on ground now are anatomy, physiology, medical library and the new med. biochemistry and pharmacology complex including hostel at eksuth and lecture rooms. As at now, there is 300 level-A, Level-B and even Level-C when next session commences this month. They couldn't proceed due to the accreditation saga and the government especially keep on making promises of how heaven would fall for the past 4 years, but, the governor-elect promises that he would put proper things in place for accreditation on assumption of office after three month(As i was told) but only God can fulfil all promises. Infact, only God can accredite. That is why students here pray and must fast for speedy solution but i know God will make it possible. Amen, thanks #eKsU TeaM#
I pray i dont regret leaving 1 for another. because i hrd fayose want to scrap eksu medicine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ikemsinachi(m): 6:08am On Oct 07, 2014
idris4r83:
did you check well?
they pay semester by semester, and each year, there are 3 semesters(16 weeks per semester). tuition fee increases each year. hmmm....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by idris4r83(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Ikemsinachi:
did you check well?
they pay semester by semester, and each year, there are 3 semesters(16 weeks per semester). tuition fee increases each year. hmmm....
I checked it wella bro n even do d maths before coming up with 7m.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profemoral(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2014
Are you a student in the science field, about
rounding up your project and in need of a
professional touch to help in snapping your tissue
slides using LCD digital microscope?
Due to the challenges and limited availability of
high quality digital microscope,
we fedrim photomicrograph provides you the
under listed services.
ONE MAGNIFICATION (your preferred choice)
N100 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
only)
N150 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
with interpretation)
TWO MAGNIFICATIONS (your preferred choice)
N120 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
only)
N170 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
with interpretation)
THREE MAGNIFICATIONS (your preferred choice)
N150 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
only)
N200 per slide (soft copy of phptomicrograph
with interpretation)
PLEASE NOTE - PRICES ARE NON INCLUSIVE OF
PRINTING (HARD COPY)
We can discuss/negotiate printing with you to suit
your demand.
Thank you
Fedrim Photomicrograph
call/whatsapp 08054790500
bbm 7e169f3f
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ExcessKJ(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Profcamsey:
I pray i dont regret leaving 1 for another. because i hrd fayose want to scrap eksu medicine
He can't do that because he was the one that scraped it in 2006, as at then the 300 level medical students still run after science faculty lecturers for classes, i think they were sent to ife-oau then. So, he won't try that again. Anyway, if you are a fresher, i hereby congratulate you and welcome to eksu. God bless
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
UromOta:
helo medics, pls i want to knw. Is there segregation among medical docs as regards to college of medicine attended? i.e federal uni vs state uni.
yes, in some cases during employment.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by faboben10: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
joker5180:
yes, in some cases during employment.
i guess u said d bitter truth

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by 0xladee24(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
medic in eksu will surely be accredited very soon....so dont panick
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tolane93: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Guys do ui allow intra faculty crossover.if yes wht is the factor considered pls ans
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sisiafrika(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
C u people just stop this admission and career talks? Whatever happened to pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry talks and brainstorming? Nonsense!
What's the different between potency and efficacy as used in pharmacology? Are all Neurotramsitters drugs? What of the vice versa?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yrash: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
wat diffs btw medicine n nursing science?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doctorjay(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Holla. So grateful to God. Wrote my Ist mb exam n I passed. Currently on break, posting begins soon. 400level. Baba God saw me thru. As many writing dia mb soon, GOD can help u. Only believe and depend on HIM.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doctorjay(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
7F62C9BB my pin, feel free to add.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yrash: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
wat diff btw medicine n nursing science.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
sisiafrika:
C u people just stop this admission and career talks? Whatever happened to pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry talks and brainstorming? Nonsense!
What's the different between potency and efficacy as used in pharmacology? Are all Neurotramsitters drugs? What of the vice versa?
Hehehe Sisiafrika. You are right, but what is more right is to talk about career and admission. You can always get your 'stuff' from your textbooks, but you may not get some of the info here anywhere else. You may get career info here that nobody in your class has heard about. It's these little bits of knowledge that give people the edge over others.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nellyefizzy: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Good afternoon @everyone in the house....Please, what prospect does a Pharmacist have in a Jobless present Nigeria. And do I have hope surviving after graduating as a pharmacist Cos, the way I see Jobless graduate working @ Mr Biggs is not funny...some even earn 20k after NYSC due to poor Jobs and lack of capital to owe their own private business and with the competition of those Igbo dudes selling drugs am wondering how a pharmacist will survive... someone Encourage me Please
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: Martinsville(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.