Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1833019 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
IkembaCMD:

The position with which you sleep is a considerable cause of your neck pain and ( probably your reading style too may contribute to it). Normally, when you rotate or massage your neck, you perceive knuckling sounds, which may lessen your pain...
But to be frank, i'll advice a Healthier sleeping style and a better reading posture, The water magic!, Its up to you...

God bless.
Thank you sir. I read on a chair and table and my sleeping position is side and sometimes stomach.

Thanks for finding time to answer me.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by laryom1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
IkembaCMD:

Chill,
Its still a proposition, Has the Senate approved it?
Is the College ready?
Well, who knows what Ambali has up his sleeve?
A new lecture theatre for COHS is under construction at the permanent site and they are going on with great speed. There are possiblities of completion before october cuz he has already said many projects will be ready by october
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by benji93: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Do Nigerian universities not offer Biomedical Engineering?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by laryom1(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2015
benji93:
Do Nigerian universities not offer Biomedical Engineering?
Yeah! University Of Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Waliyllahi(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2015
@ ishowdotgmail, ur piece on ABH cudnt av bn much better, even tho d write up doesnt seem recent, most of d contents still applies to us currently....proudly brownite

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IkembaCMD(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
smartdave1:

Thank you sir. I read on a chair and table and my sleeping position is side and sometimes stomach.

Thanks for finding time to answer me.

It is an honour,
Howbeit, if you are to sleep, make sure your sleeping style won't cause a strain on your backbone or muscles and try to maintain a good study posture by not stretching your neck much and get a good reading table set

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IkembaCMD(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
laryom1:
A new lecture theatre for COHS is under construction at the permanent site and they are going on with great speed. There are possiblities of completion before october cuz he has already said many projects will be ready by october

Alright, quite well...
#arms_crossed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by laryom1(m): 6:17am On Mar 01, 2015
That painful moment when 1B spoil show... all odas are A... Just finished my first semester #UnilorinMBBS#Team

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aisha800(f): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2015
laryom1:
That painful moment when 1B spoil show... all odas are A... Just finished my first semester
wow congrat
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by laryom1(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2015
Aisha800:
wow congrat
Thanks o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Medical Humour

A British doctor says, "Medicine in my country is
so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one
man, put it in another man, and have him looking
for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says, "That's nothing . We can
take a lung out of one person, put it in another
man,and have him looking for work in four
weeks."

A Russian doctor says, "In my country, medicine
is so advanced we take half a heart out of one
person, put it in another man,and have both of
them looking for work in two weeks."

The American doctor, not to be outdone, says,
"You guys are way behind us. We just took a man
with no brain out of Texas, put him in the White
House, and now half the country is looking for
work.

This old man visits his doctor and after a
thorough examination, the doctor tells him, "I
have good news and bad news, what would you
like to hear first?"
Patient: Well, give me the bad news first.
Doctor: You have cancer, I estimate that you have
about two years left.
Patient: OH NO! That's awful! In two years, my
life will be over! What kind of good news could
you probably tell me, after this
Doctor: You also have Alzheimer's. In about three
months you are going to forget everything I told
you.

Happy Sunday and Happy new month all'

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2015
pay a visit to this site. www.oluwoleogunranti.com. you can thank me later

6 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2015
charleymed:
pay a visit to this site. www.oluwoleogunranti.com. you can thank me later

I highly recommend this site. Used it personally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deedrizzie: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2015
laryom1:
That painful moment when 1B spoil show... all odas are A... Just finished my first semester #UnilorinMBBS#Team
are you Dr Zed??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by buzyguy: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
lomaxx:

doc wots it all about?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
lomaxx:

wow.he is currently a professor of anatomy in my school (unijos). He is a great man
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by laryom1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
deedrizzie:
are you Dr Zed??
Yeah

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abruzy: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=laryom1 post=31188059]That painful moment when 1B spoil show... all odas are A... Just finished my first semester #UnilorinMBBS#Team[/quot pls also unilorin student mbbs 100level pls can we meet here's my number 08033594899 pls whatsapp me i gladly be expecting
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abruzy: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pls am also a unilorin students 100level pls can we meet here's my number 08033594899 i wil gladly be xpecting ur message thru whatsapp or call
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abruzy: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Laryom1 pls am a mbbs students of unilorin csn we meet here's my number 08033594899 pls am xpecting ur call
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deedrizzie: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2015
laryom1:
Yeah
lol... was just a tiny weeny bit behind you... with 7 As and 2 Bs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by laryom1(m): 6:29am On Mar 03, 2015
deedrizzie:
lol... was just a tiny weeny bit behind you... with 7 As and 2 Bs
.hehe. Thanks for the valuable piece of information tho i didnt ask
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deedrizzie: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2015
laryom1:
.hehe. Thanks for the valuable piece of information tho i didnt ask
I'd just pretend i didn't see the insult in that post n congratulate you for a job well done... u should work on your PR tho... you've just confirmed all I've bn noticing about you.. you should consider it before it comes back to haunt u... Dear Dr Zed... Congrats Sire.. #UnilorinMBBS

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2015
deedrizzie:
I'd just pretend i didn't see the insult in that post n congratulate you for a job well done... u should work on your PR tho... you've just confirmed all I've bn noticing about you.. you should consider it before it comes back to haunt u... Dear Dr Zed... Congrats Sire.. #UnilorinMBBS
these boys eeehhhh! laryom you need to work on yourself, like seriously.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by laryom1(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2015
deedrizzie:
Haba! Dont mind me o. I'm not d type. Was actually an "hard joke"... Didnt know it is insultive. U be boss na *winks**... am sorry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chrisviral(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deedrizzie: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2015
laryom1:
Haba! Dont mind me o. I'm not d type. Was actually an "hard joke"... Didnt know it is insultive. U be boss na *winks**... am sorry
okay then *big smile*... if u say so... we're good.. haa!!.. if u call me boss wetin we go call u... all thanks to God tho... i saw your post on the class group tho.. would prefer to not to be known as DeeDrizzie.. let's get to pre-clinicals first... then we would know who is who... #Peace
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chrisviral(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2015
deedrizzie:
okay then *big smile*... if u say so... we're good.. haa!!.. if u call me boss wetin we go call u... all thanks to God tho... i saw your post on the class group tho.. would prefer to not to be known as DeeDrizzie.. let's get to pre-clinicals first... then we would know who is who... #Peace

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by laryom1(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2015
deedrizzie:
I'm suspecting you o...lol... Tell us wu u be na
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dapsondou(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hesjay, Vincent, Laryom, Dr.Afolabi, I greet you all. Its been a long time since I was here.

Good afternoon doctors!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls Penboy and Ambifitsaint, kindly get to me on this number. 08031543954. My name is Dunsin. A graduate of OAU (Biochemistry). 2015/2016 U.I aspirant for MBBS. I want to brainstorm some issues with you guys. Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Penboy: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dunsin89:
Pls Penboy and Ambifitsaint, kindly get to me on this number. 08031543954. My name is Dunsin. A graduate of OAU (Biochemistry). 2015/2016 U.I aspirant for MBBS. I want to brainstorm some issues with you guys. Thanks

alright bro!
If I may, is that a registered whatsapp number? It might be easier to communicate that way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: Bascovanveli2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.