Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1826233 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by EagleScribes: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good day everyone,

I have a kid brother who wrote this year's UTME and
chose medicine but he applied with awaiting results.

Please is there any university that accepts awaiting
result for Medicine?

Thanks for your contributions
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
EagleScribes:
Good day everyone,

I have a kid brother who wrote this year's UTME and
chose medicine but he applied with awaiting results.

Please is there any university that accepts awaiting
result for Medicine?

Thanks for your contributions
As long as his result is ready before resumption,then there is no problem
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dolapo74: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Any unilag medics in the house pls kindly contact me or drop your no
whatsapp bbm pin.help you brother in the lord
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 1:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Pls don't ignore this cos right now my heart is almost shattered......

Pls people I got 211 in JAMB pls wat is my hope 4
medicine @ unilag or should I change school?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by codedmelvin(m): 3:22am On Mar 17, 2015
smartdave1:
Pls don't ignore this cos right now my heart is almost shattered......

Pls people I got 211 in JAMB pls wat is my hope 4
medicine @ unilag or should I change school?
Honestly ur chances are slim......would advise u change nd come to ui......study hard for post utme,cos ur admission depends on it alone....*am a ui fresher,mbbs*wishu d best bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Joeprince2nd: 5:32am On Mar 17, 2015
lomaxx:
2015 UUMSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS
I wish I'm in your uni I would have voted for u bcoz u are a leader indeed I will never 4get what u did for us regarding those medical text books. even though I'm yet to get in u and d rest have given me an insight of what I'm to face. wish u d best out of d best sir.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2015
codedmelvin:
Honestly ur chances are slim......would advise u change nd come to ui......study hard for post utme,cos ur admission depends on it alone....*am a ui fresher,mbbs*wishu d best bro
exactly
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by EagleScribes: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Atogirl:
As long as his result is ready before resumption,then there is no problem

Okay. Thanks a bunch!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aypoppin(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2015
Is jaypee the best biochemistry txtbook
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2015
PLEASE, HOUSE HELP. I CHOOSED MBBS UNN, AND I GOT 223. I KNW I STAND NO CHANCE, PLS TELL ME WHICH SCHOOL CAN I FIGHT FOR WITH THAT SCORE. CONSIDERING IMSU. PLS ADVICE. AND ALSO IS 206 GUD 2 GO FOR IMSU MEDICINE? #IMSUBOI

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dolapo74: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2015
Please Who knows When the unilag postutme is likely to come up
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2015
dolapo74:
Please Who knows When the unilag postutme is likely to come up
Mostly July
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dolapo74: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atogirl:
Mostly July
Thanks.Are you a Unilag Medical student
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
dolapo74:

Im not but i know last year unilag's post utme was July
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by imsuboi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
simba1:
PLEASE, HOUSE HELP. I CHOOSED MBBS UNN, AND I GOT 223. I KNW I STAND NO CHANCE, PLS TELL ME WHICH SCHOOL CAN I FIGHT FOR WITH THAT SCORE. CONSIDERING IMSU. PLS ADVICE. AND ALSO IS 206 GUD 2 GO FOR IMSU MEDICINE? #IMSUBOI

Are you an indigene?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by imsuboi(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hmm. Just seeing this thread for the first time.

Imo State Uni. 400L Medicine and Surgery
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by damo53(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
dolapo74:

.... Just chill.. Okay and keep studying.. Unilag pjamb isn't gonna b earlier Dan July... Maths English and current affairs.. Best of luck
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
imsuboi:

Are you an indigene?
both, Abia
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
imsuboi:

Are you an indigene?
223 and 206 Abia
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
codedmelvin:
Bro thank u for finding time to answer me.
Like seriously I fear UI, there are no Bs in my o'level result I had all Cs and I heard that one of UI's admission criteria is ample of A or/and B in the o'level result.
How do u consider LASU?

Thanks!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
smartdave1:

Like seriously I fear UI, there are no Bs in my o'level result I had all Cs and I heard that one of UI's admission criteria is ample of A or/and B in the o'level result.
How do u consider LASU?

Thanks!
GUY, CONTINUE WITH LASU. AFTER ALL U'RE ALSO USING A' LEVEL
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by taiocol: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
smartdave1:

How do u consider LASU?

Thanks!
there no longer use olevel
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jetson: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Unbelievable!
I was expecting 350+ but it was unfortunate Jamb
changes my score from 153 to 204.
Hmm, Well I thank Yahweh.

Your advice could help, because I don't know what to do with this score.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by imsuboi(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
simba1:
223 and 206 Abia

Your average isn't too high sha. But you shouldn't give up.

Oluwa dey smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dolapo74: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
damo53:
.... Just chill.. Okay and keep studying.. Unilag pjamb isn't gonna b earlier Dan July... Maths English and current affairs.. Best of luck
Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
imsuboi:

Your average isn't too high sha. But you shouldn't give up.

Oluwa dey smiley
THAT'S NT AVERAGE. THAT'S ME AND MY FRIEND'S JAMB SCORE. WHAT EXACTLY DO WE NEED 2 SCORD IN P.JAMB TO GET IT? OR SHUD WE CHANGE COURSE?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBrizz(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lagusta:
HI.

I am a final year med student of UNILORIN. I opened this thread cos I noticed there isn't any that is specially for medical students, and I believe this is an opportunity for all docs in the making to meet, chat, share experiences, ask questions, and even make new friends!

Jambitos who wish to study medicine are also welcome...

So, let the clerking and presentation begin!!!!
Boss Pls Abeg can I get admission to study medicine with a jamb score of 218
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Influence01: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
damo53:
Damo whr av u been ... Av u guys resumed?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by damo53(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Influence01:
Damo whr av u been ... Av u guys resumed?
yh
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why ar u guys panicking like this na?@smartdave1,simba1,etc. U guys already did ur best. The guy that taught he'll score 350+, I understand ur point, but "na so e dy be o". It's part of the experience you'll gain anyway. U guys just have to focus on ur post utme and leave jamb aside.After all, there is no need crying over spilt milk. The fact is that, all medical schools nowadays are competitive, whether it be federal or state. There are no two ways to gaining admission, just beat the cut off well, that's all, whether it be UNN or DELSU. I urge you guys that scored 240 to just change to a UNI of ur origin and prepare very well for the putme. GOOD LUCK.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
lomaxx:
2015 UUMSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS
I haven't seen this at Town campus oh. A Lot of my colleagues are yet to. Especially the undecided ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.