Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1837330 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrTony1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
KVN1:
Good evening peeps... This' a 200 level medic from the den (UNN)... Please i seriously need inspiration from those of you who succeeded with the mighty Last's Anatomy during your time... # PEACE

Good to see you lion. Im a graduate of UNTH 2014 class.
had challenges reading last anatomy too. but here are a few tips:
Get an atlas...Frank Netters goes well with last but in upper limb I ll prefer Grants
Form a study group...dont read alone
Dont give up. if people have done it, then you can also do it. that's what I kept telling myself then.
Pray hard & create enough study time

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Just got admitted today into med school. Niger delta university here I come!!!!

7 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Pronmix(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
BEG96:
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by muta1996(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
BEG96:
congrats
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tanx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
BEG96:
congrats. Welcome
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congrants sis. Abeg no vex, wetin u get for Jamb and Pjamb?
BEG96:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
BEG96:
Congrats. More power to your elbow.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2015
BEG96:

You are welcome on board!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by comfort48: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
BEG96:
I was admitted too into medicine.ndu.can I get ur contact since we ar clasdmates n coursemates in same sch.congrats.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by comfort48: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
am so happy.guys hv been admitted into medicine. @ndu.I give God all d praise.determination pays cus I hv graduated frm human physiology bt was determined for medicine and finally medicine I got

7 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
comfort48:
am so happy.guys hv been admitted into medicine. @ndu.I give God all d praise.determination pays cus I hv graduated frm human physiology bt was determined for medicine and finally medicine I got

I wish you all the best!

Determination always win when everything fails!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please ma! What are ur Jamb and Pjamb scores?
comfort48:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by omicron(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2015
KVN1:
Good evening peeps... This' a 200 level medic from the den (UNN)... Please i seriously need inspiration from those of you who succeeded with the mighty Last's Anatomy during your time... # PEACE

Last's is very good. In our time it was black and white, but newer editions are coloured. Initially it will appear hard to read, but soon you will get used to it. You will still need to use it with Atlas though, Grant's or Netter's

In UNEC, use Last's. But regularly browse through the blue boxes of Keith Moore for clinical applications. They like them a lot in UNEC esp in McQs and short essays.

How is Prof Obikili and co? Does Katcy still teach in the dept?

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Finally done with 100 level. Moving to preclinical. It wasn't easy. 4 years in that winchi winchi faculty of science.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
4 years??
Which faculty abeg? And which Uni?
Profcamsey:
Finally done with 100 level. Moving to preclinical. It wasn't easy. 4 years in that winchi winchi faculty of science.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
simba1:
4 years??
Which faculty abeg? And which Uni?
lol. Its not school's fault oh. U can t understand
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Make me understand pls.
U mean u spent 4yrs in 100l??
Which Uni pls?
Profcamsey:
lol. Its not school's fault oh. U can t understand
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ikemsinachi(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
omicron:
Last's is very good. In our time it was black and white, but newer editions are coloured. Initially it will appear hard to read, but soon you will get used to it. You will still need to use it with Atlas though, Grant's or Netter's

In UNEC, use Last's. But regularly browse through the blue boxes of Keith Moore for clinical applications. They like them a lot in UNEC esp in McQs and short essays.

How is Prof Obikili and co? Does Katcy still teach in the dept?

All the best.
For beginners, i think CHARUSA....it contains both upper limb, lower limb and thorax. Keith Moore is for me, the best, but it takes time for a beginner to understand it.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
simba1:
Make me understand pls.
U mean u spent 4yrs in 100l??
Which Uni pls?
no. I was in same skul before I changed to medicine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
You wrote Jamb in 300l Biochem Uniben for Medicine??
Profcamsey:
no. I was in same skul before I changed to medicine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ExcessKJ(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Profcamsey:
succes is yours bro. waiting for you guys....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gabriellebanks: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pharmacy all d way...unilag ere i cum!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2015
simba1:
You wrote Jamb in 300l Biochem Uniben for Medicine??
no eksu
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by PDORIS(f): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Hello
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2015
PDORIS:
Hello
I can see someone is new here! You're welcome. Kindly take a seat and enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
:"wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vincent561(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Finally God has done it!. MBSS in UNN. Special tnx to all mighty Oluwa. Special tnx to my Mentors nd friends here sir Lomaxx,Chief Lagusta,Dr Hesjay,Thewhizzkid,Drlaz et al. You guys have always been a pillar to lean on for encouragement. God bless u all.To all d aspirants out there my advice for u is ''Never give up''. The race has just begun. #one love

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
vincent561:
Finally God has done it!. MBSS in UNN. Special tnx to all mighty Oluwa. Special tnx to my Mentors nd friends here sir Lomaxx,Chief Lagusta,Dr Hesjay,Thewhizzkid,Drlaz et al. You guys have always been a pillar to lean on for encouragement. God bless u all.To all d aspirants out there my advice for u is ''Never give up''. The race has just begun. #one love
Special congrats sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vincent561(m): 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:
Special congrats sir.
Tnx bro.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bush2013: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2015
vincent561:
Tnx bro.
what is your jamb score and pume score
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vincent561(m): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2015
Bush2013:
what is your jamb score and pume score
Jamb:266. PUTME:327

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.