Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1824014 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hold on bro. No cutoff has been released yet.
Are u from catchment? If u are den there's lots of hope
shollarey:

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by shollarey(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Doclight:
Hold on bro. No cutoff has been released yet.
Are u from catchment? If u are den there's lots of hope
yea thanks bt not 4rm catchment...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lilchris04: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
dearpiriye:

Does predegree take u to yr 1 or 2
Sorry if this reply is late.PRE-degree takes you to 100 level.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
lilchris04:

Sorry if this reply is late.PRE-degree takes you to 100 level.

Thanks aldo iv alredy goten the info

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by olokuntemidayo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Plz any oau 100 or 200 level student dat av an idea of wat d cut off for medicine might b dis year
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ngkessy: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bush2013:
read jamb past questions thoroughly. Thank me later

Alright. I will.
But which year do I start reading from
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by naruto02(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

You still have to continue studying those A-level texts since they are the ones you going to start with when you start your first year in school.

It is adviceable not to choose comfort until the battle is won or drawn.
Thanks... I really appreciate it
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ngkessy: 2:16am On Aug 25, 2015
Hello everyone, please can a graduate in midwifery obtain admission in Unizik for medicine via DE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Seuncoded(f): 4:53am On Aug 25, 2015
LADOKITE ASPIRAt here to MBBS
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
When you bother too much on average or cut-off,don't be so surprise you will even perform damn below!

If you have to give it all shot,then both speed and distance depends on you!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by akinyeleaa: 12:32am On Aug 26, 2015
Kbdon:
God bless u for that.consistency is d key word.actually am a medical student(100 level) in usman danfodiyo.d way danfidiyo treat thier medical student is too harsh,they start withdrawing nd repeating them right from ug1.mhen is nt easy.lastly pls can u tell me more abt area of specialization?
Hi bro, can I have ur no, pls. Need to make enquiries about udus
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by marvolexi: 3:31am On Aug 26, 2015
glowin2shyn:
WARNING:my answers to the above are totally on residual knowlege..
1)A pnemothorax
2)Superior border of inferior rib
3)5th intercostal space midclavicular line?(Not sure)
4)Visceral pleura
5)2nd intercostal space
6)2nd intercostal space
7)The inttercostals probAbly external
coolLeft lung
9).......... *generatorgOesoff* #fueliyaffinisHhh# *shines teeth*

SoOo.. Dokkays and fellow medics awawheee? Prospective medics wishHing u guys success in ur p.umr

Nice. (4) parietal before visceral, (9) branches from descending aorta.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dapsondou(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Seuncoded:
Has Lautech's licence been restored?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nad95: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello house, I wanna study medicine but I chose physiology for Unical, how can I change to medicine or I do take anoda jamb. Mind you, I dont wanna stay at home for anoda year
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mrbayowilliams: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello I am mr bayo williams,are you in need of any assistance on how to go about your admission or you are having a low score but you want to study a professional course please contact me if you are interested please you can contact me on my hot line +2347031389297.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by taiocol: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nad95:
Hello house, I wanna study medicine but I chose physiology for Unical, how can I change to medicine or I do take anoda jamb. Mind you, I dont wanna stay at home for anoda year
are you on whatsapp? if yes mail me
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bro, I'm facing same fate, although not same school. Can we talk on whatsapp?
Nad95:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ngkessy: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
born2lead01:
No!

Nursesarena.com has all the resources you need to succeed in your chosen profession.

But wat if I don't want to proceed in midwifery anymore, I want to divert into medicine, is it possible. Pls answers if ur'e sure
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ngkessy: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
born2lead01:
You will have to start from the beginning just like a jambite.

Soooo there wasn't any need buying DE form n I've done dat already cry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ngkessy: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
ngkessy:

Does it mean Medicine n surgery is not obtainable thru DE with midwifery result

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
ngkessy:

But wat if I don't want to proceed in midwifery anymore, I want to divert into medicine, is it possible. Pls answers if ur'e sure
you will have to sit for another jamb
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ngkessy: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
ngkessy:

Does it mean Medicine n surgery is not obtainable thru DE with midwifery result

Can I do change of course
So wat if I decide to posure bsc nursing via DE wit dsame midwifery??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yaqmoon56: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Hi bro, can I have ur no, pls. Need to make enquiries about udus

UDUS medicine and surgery aspirant bro. Please, Can i have your contact Perhaps on whatsapp. Need to know what the course is like over there. And besides, what were your jamb and post utme scores that made qualify for admission in medicine. $thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingjms010(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2015
dapsondou:

Has Lautech's licence been restored?

Yeah... about two years ago, dey accepted students into d department last year, 75 of them... They are still gonna do dat diz year...only if I had known... would av made some different choices
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingjms010(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Seuncoded:

That is good to know....Hw was ur postutme exam? Wishing you goodluck in ur admission ... I ain't a medical student tho... I'm an aspirant, buh also a student at d University
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingjms010(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Dunsin89:
. @Kingjms010, I guess that you are one of Jehovah's witnesses, I am too. Contact me via 08037737245

Yes, I am... that is nice, it is gud meeting u
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by akinyeleaa: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2015
yaqmoon56:

UDUS medicine and surgery aspirant bro. Please, Can i have your contact Perhaps on whatsapp. Need to know what the course is like over there. And besides, what were your jamb and post utme scores that made qualify for admission in medicine. $thanks
me sef na aspirant o.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Good afternoon all. Any UNILORIN MB;BS aspirant in the building shud pls contact me on whatsapp 07063579846
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
@lagusta class of 13 unilorin bolo young says hi (dr bolarinwa sanmi )

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.