Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1835391 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jason555:
The Bolded is presently happening to me now... Every thing around me seem like I'm dreaming, like it's nad real Someone said it's DISEASE OF THE MIND and that I'm anxious , having worry mind and little rest... How can ah get out of this trash please.. Help.. Lol..
Get more rest
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IamLukas(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
That has always been the plan atleast in UniBen MBBS.
Millex:
What hopes do these new admission modalities hold for DE applicants with 9:1 being the new plan. God is able,

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IamLukas(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bro,U are not alone.
Jamb nd FG caused itcry
Jason555:
The Bolded is presently happening to me now... Every thing around me seem like I'm dreaming, like it's nad real Someone said it's DISEASE OF THE MIND and that I'm anxious , having worry mind and little rest... How can ah get out of this trash please.. Help.. Lol..

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
IamLukas:
That has always been the plan atleast in UniBen MBBS.
But they biased to A'level, Degree never stood a chance
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tommyBaba: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
JOIN THE ANATOMY, PHARMACEUTICS, HEMATOLOGY E.T.C BRAINSTORMING GROUP ON WHATSAPP ... YOU CAN DROP UR NUMBER OR ADD UP 08081923676 AND TELL HIM TO INVITE YOU.. #
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Millex:

Get more rest
can ah even rest? Federal government saga here and there , different news.. Dha pursuit for MBBS isn't an easy one bro... Naija too hard!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by phenom57(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jason555:
can ah even rest? Federal government saga here and there , different news.. Dha pursuit for MBBS isn't an easy one bro... Naija too hard!

Death or Madness is not options either.
One can successfully combine SERIOUS STUDIES with good rest.
Many have done it.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jason555:
Come oh guy u dey run after the thing ni? You have the needed, waec, Jamb so what you chasing? So what would you do when it comes to residency? Or getting Job? Bros get some rest, dead men don't study medicine rather they are studied unto Cadaver levels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Millex:

Come oh guy u dey run after the thing ni? You have the needed, waec, Jamb so what you chasing? So what would you do when it comes to residency? Or getting Job? Bros get some rest, dead men don't study medicine rather they are studied unto Cadaver levels
Thanks bro.. I'll try...
See now , mah school just called for screening to start 11th.. Nobody knows if it's gonna be written or whatever.. Dhat alone is enough to make me have sleepless nights la.. MBBS for Naija be like to enter heaven..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jason555:
Thanks bro.. I'll try...
See now , mah school just called for screening to start 11th.. Nobody knows if it's gonna be written or whatever.. Dhat alone is enough to make me have sleepless nights la.. MBBS for Naija be like to enter heaven..
Very soon you will understand that the admission is the easiest part of it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jason555:
Thanks bro.. I'll try...
Bros who worrying epps abeg leave it to God.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
charleymed:
Please tell bro Jason555
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
charleymed:
Lol.. True talk sha... Millex.. Thanks bro...
God go help us... Amen!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drguzzykola(m): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
charleymed:
grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Jason555:
Lol.. True talk sha... Millex.. Thanks bro...
God go help us... Amen!
Yh oh, cus it's not an easy road, but the assurance is we got God and humans too have walked this path and came out alive

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Gud am everyone. Kindly read my article by clicking the link below. Ur comments are highly welcome. The article is 4 a contest. Thanks.
http://www.nuhafoundation.org/home/blog/bloggingentries/2016/adult/s_igbe#.V34wxzNw3I2.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
lomaxx:
I have been published in the Global Journal of Medicine and Public Health

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5u7usnxa973b64/O5_Wound.pdf?dl=0

Congrats Lomaxx. I'm so impressed. You are doing really fine.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Teasmart(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Greetinz 2 evri1 here,Pls m an 100L physiology student hoping 2 sit 4 jamb nxt year(mbbs)....My question iz dat,Iz dia anitin lyk negative marking in UTME....God bless
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TimJackJsm(m): 3:57am On Jul 09, 2016
charleymed:
Lolz...
Abii o.

Really nice to be back..
I have subscribed.Lol
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TimJackJsm(m): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Teasmart:
Greetinz 2 evri1 here,Pls m an 100L physiology student hoping 2 sit 4 jamb nxt year(mbbs)....My question iz dat,Iz dia anitin lyk negative marking in UTME....God bless
No negative marking;
All you need is prepare well,hard,and ready...
Even if there's ;
Imagine you scored 43,43,44 in Phy Chem Bio...
No negative marking will prevent you from hitting 270..
Next year Jamb will be better than the past years'.
The Body is getting sane soon by the new no Put me policy by FG.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TimJackJsm(m): 4:04am On Jul 09, 2016
tommyBaba:
Hello Doctors in the house... If a guy only sleeps for like 3 or 2 hours per day... Like 6pm to 9pm... Or 6pm to 8pm.. ....everyday!!!! For like 3months... What type of illness/disease is he liable to suffer from??
Nercolepsis has not come in...
No problem...
Lolz...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Teasmart(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
TimJackJsm:

No negative marking;
All you need is prepare well,hard,and ready...
Even if there's ;
Imagine you scored 43,43,44 in Phy Chem Bio...
No negative marking will prevent you from hitting 270..
Next year Jamb will be better than the past years'.
The Body is getting sane soon by the new no Put me policy by FG.
Thanks Boss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
this is specifically for doc and med students buh any aspirant with in-depth knowledge could also drop an answer

if you were given a condition, in which you are to pick only one organ in the human body for the diagnosis of all patients you are to examine (i.e you can only examine that particular organ, no matter the case or patient).... which would you pick?[drop your reason(s) too]
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Donpre:
this is specifically for doc and med students buh any aspirant with in-depth knowledge could also drop an answer

if you were given a condition, in which you are to pick only one organ in the human body for the diagnosis of all patients you are to examine (i.e you can only examine that particular organ, no matter the case or patient).... which would you pick?[drop your reason(s) too]
It's hard to choose, diseases are really good at hiding sometimes so examining one part alone may work nd may not work other times. Someone likened Medical Diagnosis to an Investigation, all evidence has to be looked at. From blood tests, skin signs, palpations, scans, etc.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Millex:

It's hard to choose, diseases are really good at hiding sometimes so examining one part alone may work nd may not work other times. Someone likened Medical Diagnosis to an Investigation, all evidence has to be looked at. From blood tests, skin signs, palpations, scans, etc.
You've said it all.. Bhu ah think he wanted to hear THE BRAIN
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Donpre:

liver function?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jason555:
You've said it all.. Bhu ah think he wanted to hear THE BRAIN
its an open question, I don't even expect an answer that'll match mine(cus I don't even have an answer).... Everyone is allowed to answer based on their knowledge, hence why you gotta give reasons why you choose any organ
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Millex:

well take you time and think about it.... because sometimes a patient wouldn't have time for tests, a quick diagnosis would have to suffice... in such cases, which organ would you use to make such quick diagnosis
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
catal:
liver function?
reasons plz
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tonyjude: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
pls only those in medicine already should advice me. those who are not, pls don't bother.

please o. help me out. I am a medical student in my 2nd yr 2nd semester, and by next semester i.e ( 3rd yr) i am thinking of going to Germany to start d struggle again. in fact everything is in place, it is already happening. so pls pls what do u guys have to say. I know I can do it if I go but did adage " a bird in hand is worth more than a thousand in the bush" decreases my moral because there are many uncertainties bro. thanks and awaiting some good advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.