Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1823325 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingjms010(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
xlow:

Wat methd are they using?

Everything is to be done online as they said that the screening does not need the physical presence of the candidates. Henceforth, candidates must upload or update
1. JAMB Data
2. O'level Data (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
3. Scanned copies of Credentials
4. Passport photographs

AND

5. Print admission screening report

....on the university eportal which would be accessed by paying a fee of N1500 to generate RRR
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingjms010(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
But some was like saying the whole process is gonna cost about #6850.... 1500+5000(no idea wetin dem wan use ham 4)+350(bank charges)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Hertheywarlay: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
xlow:

Lol, no be sleep I just wake from oo.. I said 250. Ui, mbbs.
xlow pls screenshot the admission status of the guy that had 250.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hertheywarlay:
xlow pls screenshot the admission status of the guy that had 250.
I'll do that, buh nt 2dai... Please!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
kingjms010:
But some was like saying the whole process is gonna cost about #6850.... 1500+5000(no idea wetin dem wan use ham 4)+350(bank charges)
Still pondering what ABU might decide to come up with.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Hertheywarlay: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
xlow:

Still pondering what ABU might decide to come up with.
pls try to do it before 8am tomorrow. Or show us his Reg No. thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2016
Goodmorning NL brothers and sists,quite a long time.I hope everybody is fairing well?

Seniors,or those above i really need you guys to help me.Yea,some help!

I am about to start a study on medical biochemistry 1 (BCH211.2) using my VASUDEVAN,may anyone of you list me in chapters in this textbook where to dwell on (mainly METABOLISM'S).

Happy provisional admission to aspirants,firstly to those that put in UNIQUE UNIPORT!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jemmiee(f): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ksudr:
Jemmie, hope u were posted to your preferred institution? I was posted to your alma mater oo
. Awww... congrats dear.. not yet ooo. Still waiting.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
jemmiee:
. Awww... congrats dear.. not yet ooo. Still waiting.
Jemmie, where dd u apply to? Wat course and score?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SDAC: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
kingjms010:

Everything is to be done online as they said that the screening does not need the physical presence of the candidates. Henceforth, candidates must upload or update
1. JAMB Data
2. O'level Data (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
3. Scanned copies of Credentials
4. Passport photographs

AND

5. Print admission screening report

....on the university eportal which would be accessed by paying a fee of N1500 to generate RRR
does that mean if you have not been posted to the school and scored 200+ you can't register for the screening?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Hertheywarlay: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
xlow:

Jemmie, where dd u apply to? Wat course and score?
Am waiting for your reply
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by buharisbae(f): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Scored 253 for MBBS in Unilag and I've not been posted oo pls does anybody know of sum1 who has been posted with a lower score and isn't from catchment area?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lilchris04: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Morning peeps. I wanna wish all aspiring med students who wrote UTME exams this year good luck in their struggle for admission. I am yet to really understand the way JAMB is operating on admissions stuff this year but it is well Sha.
Please senior colleagues, I really need help from any of us in UI. Any level please from 100 - 600. Just quote this post please. Thanks a lot in anticipation.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2016
lilchris04:
Morning peeps. I wanna wish all aspiring med students who wrote UTME exams this year good luck in their struggle for admission. I am yet to really understand the way JAMB is operating on admissions stuff this year but it is well Sha.
Please senior colleagues, I really need help from any of us in UI. Any level please from 100 - 600. Just quote this post please. Thanks a lot in anticipation.
hello, help in what way?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lilchris04: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2016
dearpiriye:
hello, help in what way?
Thanks Dearpiriye. Hope you slept well.It has to do with school stuff. I am a medical student currently in 100L and I wish to transfer to UI. I dunno if it's possible to do that. If yes, please do you have any idea about it's process and requirements and sorts like that.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bush2013: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2016
lilchris04:

Thanks Dearpiriye. Hope you slept well.It has to do with school stuff. I am a medical student currently in 100L and I wish to transfer to UI. I dunno if it's possible to do that. If yes, please do you have any idea about it's process and requirements and sorts like that.
which school are you and why do you want to transfer
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
lilchris04:

no idea at all. But I will ask around for you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by damo53(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good evening my oga s in the building.. Hope ur day was good.. Pls I need someone to recommend books on micro pharmac and pathology.. And site or link to download them... Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Can anyone give me a list of the most tested topics during their 300 Level MBBS.
Also can I get your MBBS past questions, no matter the school it's from.
Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lilchris04: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2016
dearpiriye:
no idea at all. But I will ask around for you.
Thanks a lot...you could send me a mail when you help me with it. I sent you one already.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lilchris04: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Bush2013:
which school are you and why do you want to transfer
Morning boss. I'm in OAU. I'm tired of the strike already. It's really annoying.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tenison96:
Can anyone give me a list of the most tested topics during their 300 Level MBBS.
Also can I get your MBBS past questions, no matter the school it's from.
Thanks
Read everything, thank me later. smiley

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Win95: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pathology and pharmacology... the bridge between the basic medical sciences and clinicals. When i thought 2nd MB was it, i met 3rd MB. There is always a more easy or less stressful way to do things but i noticed most of us either like the hard way or we dont ask questions, i say this because of what i passed through during my 2nd MB, so for all aspirants, in whatever position or spot you find yourself know there is an easy and efficient way out just ask. 5th year medical student

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Win95: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pathology and pharmacology... the bridge between the basic medical sciences and clinicals. When i thought 2nd MB was it, i met 3rd MB. There is always a more easy or less stressful way to do things but i noticed most of us either like the hard way or we dont ask questions, i say this because of what i passed through during my 2nd MB, so for all aspirants, in whatever position or spot you find yourself know there is an easy and efficient way out, just ask. 5th year medical student

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Shabib(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Or here, vivieG
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by damo53(m): 1:34am On Jul 20, 2016
damo53:
Good evening my oga s in the building.. Hope ur day was good.. Pls I need someone to recommend books on micro pharmac and pathology.. And site or link to download them... Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kingexcellence(m): 3:11am On Jul 20, 2016
Aye nla
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Read everything, thank me later. smiley

I'm more worried about the theory. When it comes to MCQS I usually score around 50/60, but the theory scores are usually terrible. I feel the lecturers don't just like my handwritings.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by brostch(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kingexcellence:
Hi medics. I had 281 in JAMB and I'm yet to be posted. UI MBBS. Please who knows what's likely going to play out in the even? Any body? Please help. Thank you.
UI is going to release their screening form, you will collect and participate. Some schools are using the point system. So far your O'level result is sound, all Is good. I've been posted to ABU, Mbbs too.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
brostch:
UI is going to release their screening form, you will collect and participate. Some schools are using the point system. So far your O'level result is sound, all Is good. I've been posted to ABU, Mbbs too.
Brotch xup u... We need connect. I rep mbbs.. Posted to abu too.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Tenison96:

I'm more worried about the theory. When it comes to MCQS I usually score around 50/60, but the theory scores are usually terrible. I feel the lecturers don't just like my handwritings.
lol....then it's time you get a new one. Nice with the mcq.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Hugo55(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello everyone! Am so happy for this thread.

Please how is direct entry (DE) exams been done.
I mean the questions the school set are they base on the first degree one obtained. Or how! Pls DE students into MED and SURG, should help.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.