Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1823822 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IamLukas(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2017
Irenemmeso:
yea, u have to pay 1,000 for bank charge/service
I thought as much.
Have you been able to do yours or seen someone who has?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2017
ISISs:
So, which school are u aiming at?
Uniport

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2017
Donpre:

Uniport
What score ma?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by phrancis99(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2017
I scored 301 in this jamb, have 2 A1s, 2 B3s and a C4. What are my chances of getting UNIBEN medicine? Am from Edo State...

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 7:39pm On May 24, 2017
Mammangaddafi:
I don't know much about the federal universities in that zone.
try university of uyo, I don't think akwa ibom is under uniben's catchment. I'm sorry for not having replied you. Just came out from serious tests. If it was a first class you would have stood a far better chance.

Sorry.... Just realized im quoting the wrong person
Cc aquarazy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dasamek8: 8:29pm On May 24, 2017
dasamek8:
Goodday everyone pls I scored 227 in utme. Though not actually my fault but the centre I wrote the exam, I believe I would have done more than this, but no need crying over a spilled milk as thinking outside the box and picking up sth when one had fallen may go a long way to help, pls Sirs, any hope of being admitted to Ansu, absu or anyother Eastern uni to bioch,mcb,mlt or any biomedical course with a view of switching over after I00 level to Mbbs. Anyone with opinions or ideas about colleges that interfaculty/departmental transfer are allowed subject to 100/200 level general performance should please make suggestions and indications.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2017
ISISs:

What score ma?
Score's alright, pick any number above 320

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Irenemmeso(f): 9:41pm On May 24, 2017
IamLukas:
I thought as much.
Have you been able to do yours or seen someone who has?
yea my friend has done her own.i'm nt a jambite
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Irenemmeso(f): 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=dasamek8 post=56843675][/quote]whats ur olevel grade?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IamLukas(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2017
Irenemmeso:
yea my friend has done her own.i'm nt a jambite
ok,thanks

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2017
Donpre:
Score's alright, pick any number above 320
Lol..
U suggest I work with a "class interval" ?
Congrats.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aquarazy(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2017
dearpiriye:
try university of uyo, I don't think akwa ibom is under uniben's catchment. I'm sorry for not having replied you. Just came out from serious tests. If it was a first class you would have stood a far better chance.

Cc aquarazy
Thank you, dearpiriye. And i wish you success.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by boldon: 11:17pm On May 24, 2017
Hi everyone,
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mammangaddafi(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2017
dearpiriye:

Cc aquarazy
so you guys write test in UI. All the best ma.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 5:41am On May 25, 2017
Mammangaddafi:
so you guys write test in UI. All the best ma.
amen. Thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 5:41am On May 25, 2017
Aquarazy:

Thank you, dearpiriye. And i wish you success.
thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:16am On May 25, 2017
please anybody here that has done direct entry U.I
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2017
Freshemzy:
please anybody here that has dome direct entry U.I
Cc dearpiriye.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dasamek8: 7:44am On May 25, 2017
Irenemmeso:
whats ur olevel grade?
2 B3,3 C5.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Irenemmeso(f): 8:56am On May 25, 2017
dasamek8:

2 B3,3 C5.
ok try esut, but u need a verying high cgpa(like 4.cool. Because its very competitive over here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by osmic4love: 8:57am On May 25, 2017
Kudos to your guys for the great work you are doing here..... Please my daughter made 242 in jamb, she has (7)B2 and (2)C3.......she wants to study medicine in OAU and LASU as second choice.... Please house what's her chance
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2017
ISISs:

Lol..
U suggest I work with a "class interval" ?
Congrats.
I feel that's up to you to decide
Thanks... you did quite well yourself.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by osmic4love: 9:25am On May 25, 2017
osmic4love:
Kudos to your guys for the great work you are doing here..... Please my daughter made 242 in jamb, she has (7)B2 and (2)C3.......she wants to study medicine in OAU and LASU as second choice.... Please house what's her chance
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2017
if I am to tag this, I will tag it:

JAMB SPOILED

Boy! I am seeing the 8th wonder of the world here right now.
Visionary men doing valiantly.

Some people are on one hand wailing and lamenting, others are singing for Joy.
The first mostly were they whom while Jamb planted, slept.
The second are they who were on their watch day and night. They rested not! They loved not their lives unto weariness and failing.
Now, they have come out faithful and they bear the signets of auspicious destiny.
Their hunger have given them food, their courage have dashed them on hope and their lots now, have seen the Sun of their dream.
God bless the valiant men who spoiled Jamb and signed that they are ready and deserve the victory they envisioned.

Strength and Grace to all who couldn't make it. let the Joy of these faithfuls buy you courage. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by VERTEX1: 11:24am On May 25, 2017
Can someone help me with this question; duration of physiotherapy in Nigeria
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2017
VERTEX1:
Can someone help me with this question; duration of physiotherapy in Nigeria

Bmr bachelor of medical rehabilitation which consist of OT AND PT which are the most common ones in Nigeria spends 5 years in school then a year internship and another year for nysc but DPT Doctor of physiotherapy is 6yrs in school, limited number uni offer that at a stretch in Nigeria
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2017
Pls I need advice ,I'm from Ekiti state and I chose unilorin for MBBS so I changed my state of origin to kwara state .fortunately for me through God and no one else not even me I scored 335 .shud I just change my state of origin to Ekiti state bck.If I do ,will I still assured of admission on merit? Thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2017
GdexFolami:
Pls I need advice ,I'm from Ekiti state and I chose unilorin for MBBS so I changed my state of origin to kwara state .fortunately for me through God and no one else not even me I scored 335 .shud I just change my state of origin to Ekiti state bck.If I do ,will I still assured of admission on merit? Thank you
I'm trying so hard not to scold you ryt now. How can someone smart enough to score 335 do something so stupid?

you definitely should change if its possible to. I doubt it is tho. JAMB's website should have details on what can be changed

As for admission, if they find out you lied You would be denied admission or worse have your MBBS certificate withdrawn in the future, after all the hardwork. Not to mention, rendering false info about something as important as this will surely create a ripple effect that'd hunt you later... A word should be enough for the wise #My2cents

just to add you'd need an LGA ID in your clearance... how were you planning on getting a kwara state ID!?

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
Donpre:

I'm trying so hard not to scold you ryt now. How can someone smart enough to score 335 do something so stupid?

you definitely should change if its possible to. I doubt it is tho. JAMB's website should have details on what can be changed

As for admission, if they find out you lied You would be denied admission or worse have your MBBS certificate withdrawn in the future, after all the hardwork. Not to mention, rendering false info about something as important as this will surely create a ripple effect that'd hunt you later... A word should be enough for the wise #My2cents

just to add you'd need an LGA ID in your clearance... how were you planning on getting a kwara state ID!?
thanks bro but I reserve my comment on the way you addressed the issue o ,but try and answer questions with proper consideration first thank u.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
GdexFolami:
thanks bro but I reserve my comment on the way you addressed the issue o ,but try and answer questions with proper consideration first thank u.
sorry if I came on too strong, I hope you figure it out #Goodluck pal

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by osmic4love: 8:11pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=osmic4love post=56856630][/quote]nobody is saying anything about this
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chinikes: 8:51pm On May 25, 2017
I had 277 in jamb 3a,b3,b2 in waec
mbbs in ui
I would love ur opinions

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.