Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1835724 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
DrOluwatobhy:
My jamb score is 229, i just did my change of course from Medicine to Anatomy Unilorin, Please what's the crossing Cgpa to Medicine in ilorin please i need explanation.
no specific crossing cgpa from anatomy to MBBS ..just be among the best 10 in your class that's all
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
phrancis99:

Even though am from Edo State?
well you could alway gamble, who knows, luck might just be on your side.... your choice mate
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Buh na wah to UNIBEN recent 'ghost mode' admission into medicine oh.
#worried
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Jamb said it hasn't started any "CORRECTION OF DATA" yet.
That when it does, they will inform the General public and those who wish to change either Course, Institution et al.
It also added that the UTME EXAMINATION is not done with yet (for those that registered late). Please, don't be deceived by any body.
SOURCE: Vanguard
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MissParagon(f): 2:27am On Jun 02, 2017
Julidab:

please i dnt understand. Does it mean is only first class dat study medicine through D.e. Please help me check more requirement through H.o.d. Tnx

I meant that, if u had graduated from Unizik, u have a chance of getting admission with ur second class upper, but when it comes to graduates from other universities, they consider majorly only first class graduates

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MissParagon(f): 2:33am On Jun 02, 2017
dasamek8:

Dear, at what level is the transfer done 100 or 200 level and minimum req.
Both levels, but transfer from 200l is more attainable. Minimum req, a cgpa of 4.5
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Smartek: 6:18am On Jun 02, 2017
Hi
Please help out
Between medical radiography and medical rehabilitation (physiotherapy)
Which is more lucrative and better ?
Which of them have more employment opportunities in Nigeria ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dasamek8: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Smartek:
Hi Please help out Between medical radiography and medical rehabilitation (physiotherapy) Which is more lucrative and better ? Which of them have more employment opportunities in Nigeria ?
radiography, both in Naija and overseas
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dasamek8: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2017
MissParagon:

Both levels, but transfer from 200l is more attainable. Minimum req, a cgpa of 4.5
thanks dear,but is there anyhow you can throw more light on it,ie why it is not easily obtainable after 100 level. I choosed ABSU and ANSU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Smartek:
Hi
Please help out
Between medical radiography and medical rehabilitation (physiotherapy)
Which is more lucrative and better ?
Which of them have more employment opportunities in Nigeria ?
I've always preferred physiotherapy.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Medical and allied health science graduates and students should join the Nigerian medical interns community.

www.nigerianmedinterns.com/community/

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by abasadorofgrace(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Midgut:

How would being a stammer affect clinical round? I am just a clinical fresher, I am naive.

What I am asking is that if a stammerer will be judge or access based on his inability to speak fast maybe when asked to present a case
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TRAILBLAIZER: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
guys pls I seriously need ur advice I scored 235 in my jamb with awaiting ssce result so I changed from mbbs in unillorin to buk pharmacy plz i av two questions

1)wat are my chances of changing to medicine wen asmitted to pharmacy dere if possible how?
2) if not pls wat are d best job opportunity one can vet as a pharmacist

pls guys ur advice and help will b really appreciated
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
pls, how can parturition date or time be determined in human? note, not judging by gestation period.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by centitan(m): 12:32am On Jun 04, 2017
pmat:
Hello to everybody here. Please, is there any unijos medico or aspirant in the house? I have 300+ in utme with 3 b3 ,one C5 and a C6. what are my chances of getting mbbs at Unijos? What model is used in unijos (I want to change my initial first choice of university of Ibadan mbbs to another federal university ).Moreover, I'd like to compare unijos as it is against uniuyo. Thanks.
Cc charleymed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by doctorcharles: 1:51am On Jun 04, 2017
hello eveyone,

I sat for the just concluded UTME with a very low score of 220 aginst the much anticipated high scores requested by my course of study(MEDICINE AND SURGERY-ist choice university of uyo
2nd choice anambra state university).
I wanted to change course but JAMB have not released their cut-off so i decided to chill and opted in for the basic studies program.
PLEASE IS THIS A GOOD PLAN? AND WHAT DO YOU GUYS SUGGEST I DO. THANKS
PLEASE GUYS LIST THE LEAST COMPETITIVE SCHOOL I CAN GET MEDICINE AND SURGERY WITH THAT SCORE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Martinsville(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm new here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Martinsville:
Hi everyone. I'm new here
Ohh!
You're welcome sir on behalf of all my bosses.!
How do you want it sir

Champagne or henessey. grin

An Aspirant.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Solaebak: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Anybody going for medical course in unilag should join this group chat in order to rub minds together and possibly get information to share for one another pertaining to this year new admission rule https:///EcRIwu0QjWXGYsbwYMKp7b
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Solaebak: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
You can chat me up for the group page as well at 08039287406
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Martinsville(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ajet001:

Ohh!
You're welcome sir on behalf of all my bosses.!
How do you want it sir

Champagne or henessey. grin

An Aspirant.
Can i take both grin and I'm an aspirant
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Martinsville:
Can i take both grin and I'm an aspirant
Both.?? No it's not allowed grin grin

So which institution.?
How far about your jamb sir ?
And is your o'level ready.?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
I greet all the bosses.
Team UNIZIKMBBS.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingjms010(m): 1:21am On Jun 07, 2017
Good morning! Anyone in here knows or heard about someone hu wrote this year's OAUTHC school of nursing entrance exam, if there is, pls, do u have an idea if the results are out, or anyone hu has seen thrs?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Martinsville(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ajet001:

Both.?? No it's not allowed grin grin

So which institution.?
How far about your jamb sir ?
And is your o'level ready.?
I got 267 in jamb and i have 1A and the rest i got B . I chose Ansu as my institution. And you are my boss na why will u be calling me sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martinsville:
I got 267 in jamb and i have 1A and the rest i got B . I chose Ansu as my institution. And you are my boss na why will u be calling me sir.
Good.!
Are you aware of their last year mode of screening and medicine cut-off mark -

That's how we relate here sir
grin
Besides you've become one of the bosses
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Doctors are known to be the most frustrated folks in this world. A rubbish thread like this will only boost their unfounded ego.

Enjoy.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 08, 2017
sgtponzihater:
Doctors are known to be the most frustrated folks in this world. A rubbish thread like this will only boost their unfounded ego.

Enjoy.
I LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING ON NAIRALAND. BUT THIS WAS A VERY STUPID POST. YOU SELF KNOW. now i am wondering if those
who promise to swear for you have not succeeded. Guy better go for a mental check up.Before you start roaming the street stark naked.

6 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Martinsville(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Ajet001:

Good.!
Are you aware of their last year mode of screening and medicine cut-off mark -

That's how we relate here sir
grin
Besides you've become one of the bosses
Yea I'm aware of their mode of screening and their cut off mark. Oh so I'm one of the bosses well it feels cool smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zico5(m): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Enjoy.
Sorry to say this erudent doctors in the house. I think this man is stylishly running crazy and he needs urgent medical attention. The rubbish he has been spewed here and there is a testament to this. Pls any sensible person here should just ignore him. I think his problem is more than ordinary. Possibly he needs divine attention.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2017
supergata:
I LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING ON NAIRALAND. BUT THIS WAS A VERY STUPID POST. YOU SELF KNOW. now i am wondering if those
who promise to swear for you have not succeeded. Guy better go for a mental check up.Before you start roaming the street stark naked.

Sorry about my statement. Forgive me at all in this thread. I had an exchange of word with a pompous doctor yesterday and I was only trying to hit back. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Zico5:

Sorry to say this erudent doctors in the house. I think this man is stylishly running crazy and he needs urgent medical attention. The rubbish he has been spewed here and there is a testament to this. Pls any sensible person here should just ignore him. I think his problem is more than ordinary. Possibly he needs divine attention.

Sorry about my statement. I remain ur friend Ponzi Hater. Being a doctor is actually tough and comes with responsibilities, you have to comport urself honourably in the society and may not have room to positively goof around like ponzi hater. Also remember that God left angels on earth in the form of doctors and u must act the angel at all times. My utterance was based on the action of a doctor towards me and in no way mean my words. Sorry and good bless u all, I hope the aspirant achieve their dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.