Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat (30749 Views)

Aki & Paw-paw Float Movie Production Company / Most Funniest Nigerian Actor (aki&pawpaw, Osuofia, Mr Ibu) / Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by 190: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2012
LeCoq: goodness gracious...i didnt know there was a third one.

Falls from palm kernel laffin
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Shaw007(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2012
Sincerely speaking i didnt know there was a 3rd one. . .just seeing that name 4 d 1st time. . .some Ppl can talk sha!!

Well weldone Mr.Ibrahim,u got the attention u craved,now pls walk along. . .
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Ninilowo(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2012
grin
dafman10: abeg hu be dis musa ibrahim? Na garri seller?
grin
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2012
No picture of him on google or anywhere......

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by fingard02k(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2012
Dis z my 1st time of hearing dis name..is he d new spokesman of B.H?..maybe na Hausa movie he dey act sha.
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by baslone: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2012
It's a common thing. He should have expected that.

You wan take bread off ma mouth, you must be ready for the fight.
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2012
I can't believe I am saying this but, "where are my nairaland garri people? Imiss you guys,and this post only deserves that worldwide famous question", how does this affect the price of garri?!!!!!!!
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2012
smileyI can't believe I am saying this but, "where are my nairaland garri people? Imiss you guys,and this post only deserves that worldwide famous question", how does this affect the price of garri?!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by jamace(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2012
Wahala dey dis world o. Trouble everywhere, even among midgets. Lawd have mercy. cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by ujukala: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2012
Aki and pawpaw belong to another generation of stars. They need not challenge this guy.
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by fiftynaira(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2012
Shut up your mouth anu mpama.... Who know you
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by COOLDUN: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2012
Ibrahim Musa, you have said it all, why then are you disturbed? Nollywood Industry is very large and wide to contain all of you and your talents, why bordering yourself then? Focus on your job and move ahead. I have watched your film, you are a good actor so don't worry and continue with your job.You guys should thank God and be grateful to the nollywood for bringing you guys out to showcase your talents. There are others like you who couldn't make it to your levels today. Some ended up in dancing with the local herb sellers at the village markets. Some ended up in being used to pound herbs for the herbalits.But you guys have made it to the level of having three square meals. Stop these unnecessary fights and face your jobs.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Aizebioje(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2012
Who Is This Guy? Mehn...SINCE 2001 and I Just heard the name 4 the ist time?mtchew...only goes to show that he's an attention seeker. If they didn't care about Him in eleven years then trust me,THEY WOULDN'T GIVE A HOOT ABOUT HIM NOW
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by MrEverest(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2012
Cheap popularity stunt, this boy keeps imagining and insinuating issues without facts. I dont even know him and i believe many ppl dont know him as well, he should respect stars that paved way for him and stop dissing unnecessarily. RUbbish!
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by johnstar(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2012
Hu is d musa, abeg hu gt im pix make i see d lil man undecided undecided
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by cesil92: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
I see Ibrahim Musa stirring controversy as a result of anger, beef and Jealousy.. Since 2001, you have been in the industry, and many people including myself are just getting to know your name and face for the 1st time. When did Aki and PawPaw gain entrance to the Movie Industry?

Has it ever been published officially that A&P are now seeing you as a threat, beefing you and trying to say all sorts of rubbish against you? Cos we are just hearing that for the first time by you and not from the media.
Abeg na Comedy, U dey act?
If you wey never start the hang out with Top Business Friends, then Aki and PawPaw dey hangout with Bill Gates be dat.

The dude is simply angry. He might have been battling hard to be like A&P, but the more he tries, the wider and bigger the margin is.

Ibrahim Musa aka "Dwarfo Haram" dont start your career with beef and jealousy, for it leads to destruction.. If you are not known in Nollywood you are not known. Try Boko Haram Wood.
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
I never heard of the guy's name. The only northerner I know in Nollywood are Ali Nuhu and Halima Abubakar(except Kogi-born Mercy Johnson who is southern in features)
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by johnsluv: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nice strategy::: luv Ɣ☺ΰR concept boi,welcome †Φ STARdom
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Megabyts(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Its all natural,entry of a third midget into nlywood will reduce aki and pawpaw's take home.but if they are sensible this is the time for them to strategize,unite and open doors for more midjets and possibly focus on an all midjets movie series.
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by MaxDick9ja: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lol I know this midget personally and if I'm not wrong, he probably is the OP... Ibro you no dey get waka pass roles again? Well winnies don dry for now, I hear say na Asaba dey rain now... Oya pack go there

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Pecca: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Or is he rather challenged/threatened by the very big shoes of those dwarfs? This line of monologue sounds more like it to me.
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Excelboi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wow! Have watched some of his movie but didn't know that is his name. One of the movie he featured in was ONCE UPON A TIME IN GHANA(along with Mr Ibu).
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Pecca: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mr Everest: Cheap popularity stunt, this boy keeps imagining and insinuating issues without facts. I dont even know him and i believe many ppl dont know him as well, he should respect stars that paved way for him and stop dissing unnecessarily. RUbbish!

Was thinking along those lines too. He could have tried---is it kani-wood for size?
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why is dis shotput flattering himself and seeking for cheap popularity? Jux knwn him for d first time anyway
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
It is not their pocket size that make them stars, but how funny they come. The musa of a guy isnt funny a bit. Why then will they harbour grudges over this not-too-talented robust young man? Attention seeking at its best.
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by buchibabe: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
Well I'm happy he said d sky is big enuf for all to fly. Cos I dnt see aki n pawpaw contendin wit dis one. Whateva ur bigger dan,is definetely smaller dan u. Aki n pawpaw hv paid dia dues and are reapin what dey sowed. So dis one should just concentrate on his career and stop respondin in such manner.
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by buchibabe: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
On a second thought,dis guy must hv struggled for long to be popular bt seems like its not working,hence dis tactics of beefing d two superstars aki n pawpaw to gain some cheap popularity.
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by DonaldGenes(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: Wetin consign me? Can't remember the last time I watched Nollywood movies! Mtscheeeew! undecided
hahhahahahahahhaha you lyinq jor
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
If you want spell it from left to right or from right to left, Mallam Na Mallam. Abeg Musa go sidon joor. You are looking for cheap popularity!
Re: Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat by abe4kom: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
See you as a threat? In your imagination?
Well they opened the door for you to enter! show some respect.

In other news:

Eluobi Emmanuel Ebuka Date of birth: 25 Dec 1997 country of origin Nigeria from the igbo tribe Imostate to be precise, Eluobi Emmanuel Ebuka was born in family of eight the son of late Patrick Eluobi AKA Paddysco...

Paddysco was the former player of red devil's of Portharcourt. Eluobi Emmanuel Ebuka started his football journey from a said academy in the eastern part of nigeria Onitsha to be exact, at 10 years of age he won the most valuable player under a popular football coach called zico, from there he got a scholarship to play for a secondary school called metu memorial secondary school in onitsha.. he gained a spot in the eyes of a football agent who transported him down to Asia where he started his professional football carrier officially,..

Eluobi Emmanuel Ebuka played in Maldives island/ club Eagles as a teneger played as a pillar in stopper he later moved down to india where he gave his start while the people said it was his best in football all to a football club called New Delhi heroes, he played under a Nigerian coach called Chima Okorie ..as a teneger he was quickly converted to a striking goal lord, people from india nicknamed him De Bull

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants / Prison Break Season 4 / BBNaija: 'CeeC Can't Go 10 Minutes Without Talking About Tobi' - Lolu Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.