Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Prison Break Season 4 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 4 (30820 Views)

Day Break Season 2: Who Has Watched It / Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Prison Break Season 5/6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break Season 4 by Aiyetunje: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2008
Prison Break Season 4 starts this Fall!

Sara Tancredi is back!

http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/prison-break-season-4/

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/688751/prison_break_season_4_dr_sara_tancredi.html?cat=2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Break

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Prison-Break-Exclusive/800024014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDaM79q_HRg

So she wasnt decapitated after all . . .

Lets join in for the loooong wait!

PS - for all you guys buying the season 4 currently in the market, those are the last few episodes of season 3
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by mazaje(m): 12:43am On Jun 29, 2008
this is really cool i will be looking forward to the subsequent episodes. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by armanslek(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2008
WOW!
I think its worth waiting for! Is there any site where it can be downloaded? Does anyone hav idea?
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Aiyetunje: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2008
Bros you go chill make dem release am first
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by dinozzo(m): 12:58am On Jul 03, 2008
its always fun watching PB, at least we will have a full season with 20 plus episodes unlike the 13 or so this year due to the writer's strike.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by armanslek(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2008
Hi Aiyetunje,
I meant the already released ones (Seasons 1, 2, 3). Hav idea how it can be downloaded? (Free)
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Mustay(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2008
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by armanslek(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2008
Hi,
I hav visited www.prisonbreakcrazy.com, but its not free o!
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2008
Shoo.i thought sara tancredi was beheaded in season 3,so how come she's back.well i guess thats why i love prison break.its full of suspense and there is always a twist in the tale.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by seun001(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2008
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!Sara coming back will spoil the Scofield versus Gretchen Morgan saga, undecided tongue, i was looking forward to it,

anyways, am waiting wink wink
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Fadajasi(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2008
I knew sara wasnt killed.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Mustay(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2008
They're becoming too predictable these days
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by candylips(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
Its good that she will be back
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by timbabng(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
I hope her coming back doesnt stop Michael from his bitter vengeance
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by just2nice(m): 2:44am On Jul 31, 2008
Hmm.Can Scofield pull a trigger?I don't think so.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by dinozzo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by kaydee(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2008
Woah!!!!!!!! Just watched episode 1 and 2 and this season is looking better than the last.

Prison Break debuted its 4th season with back-to-back episodes. In "Scylla", the brothers take a deal with a homeland security agent to retrieve a computer card with valuable information to The Company. Michael and Sara are reunited while several people (Gretchen, Whistler, and Mahone's wife Pam) were killed by an assassin named Wyatt.

In "Breaking and Entering", Michael and Lincoln are reunited with Mahone, Bellick, and Sucre. Unfortunately for all of them, they need information out of Whistler's bird book, which is in the hands of T-Bag.

Michael begins to undergo treatments to remove his tattoos and refuses pain medication for it. The next day, Don preps Michael and his group for what they are about to agree to. All will receive freedom if they pull this off but if anyone tries to run, they will receive nothing short of a painful death. Everyone must wear ankle monitors so that Don, and the government, knows where everyone is at all times. The group meets Roland Glenn, a computer whiz, who Don insists joins their team. Michael tells everyone that they need to put their past behind them in order to work together successfully.

After two of T-Bag's coyotes unsuccessfully try to take him out, he is left with just one follower, wandering the Mexican desert. Neither has had water or food for days but T-Bag is hell bent on making it to the states to confront Michael. Michael and his group scope out The Company's headquarters, whose security is air tight. Roland is let in when everyone realizes that he has the ability to steal anyone's identity, credit card information, or computer info using a wi-fi device he invented.

Sucre causes a car accident with members of The Company in order to get close enough to retrieve their data but Roland is unable to obtain any signal. Don tracks down a former member of The Company to get information on Scylla and find out where the decoder box is kept. When T-Bag's last follower tries to kill him, T-Bag strikes back and kills him instead. He throws the dead body onto a fire, presumably to eat it. It's either that - or starve to death.

Sara explains to Michael that Scylla is from Homer's The Odyssey and in the chapter that Scylla is referenced, Odyssius must sacrifice 6 of his men in order to achieve his goal. T-Bag lucks out when he finds two quad riders, heading right for San Diego, who offer him a ride. After dropping a tracking device into the purse of a maid in The Company's headquarters, Roland is able to track the information to a library in the house. Bellick fakes a purse snatch and when Mahone chases him down, the device is gone.

Wyatt discovers that Michael and Lincoln never made it to a prison in Arlington and instead, were bailed out by Bruce Bennett. Michael realizes that he must now get into The Company's headquarters to retrieve Roland's device. They get in, not without complications and an alarm being set off, and get out with the device. Wyatt catches up with Bruce and stabs him with a needle in the neck. T-Bag makes it to the states and retrieves papers from a locker that he broke into. Roland runs into a huge problem with Scylla is totally encripted and they only have a small piece of the information they need. Gretchen is alive - but barely. The Company has her tied to a chair and apparently, plans on torturing her.

Source: BuddyTV
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by kaydee(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2008
We'll be learning bout Micheal's childhood this season
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Fadajasi(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2008
Any link on that story?
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by kaydee(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2008
Fadajasi:

Any link on that story?

It's true because i've seen episode 1 and 2
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by candylips(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
watch the 2 episodes yesterday. Was very good.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by seun001(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2008
where are u guys watching the episodes.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by dinozzo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2008
first two episodes were pretty good especially the second one
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by privteEye: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2008
@ seun001,

Google search for it, u can find the uploads of the TV series (2 episodes for now,3rd will be aired on Monday) on several forumz, Cheers!

@fter@ll, kini big deal?
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by seun001(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2008
priv@teEye:

@ seun001,

Google search for it, u can find the uploads of the TV series (2 episodes for now,3rd will be aired on Monday) on several forumz, Cheers!

@fter@ll, kini big deal?

GOTCHA!!
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by tope2000(f): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2008
candylips:

watch the 2 episodes yesterday. Was very good.

very good indeed
so glad is back
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Fadajasi(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2008
Hmm
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by obinna5000(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2008
THERE WAS A WEBSITE I VISITED WHERE THEY WERE SAYING THAT PRISON BREAK WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER AS A MINI-SERIES INSTEAD OF A TELEVISION SERIES. angry

I AM A PRISONBREAK FAN AND I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH THE COMPLETE SEASON 4 WHEN IT COMES OUT ON DVD.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by bettes(f): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2008
obinna5000:

THERE WAS A WEBSITE I VISITED WHERE THEY WERE SAYING THAT PRISON BREAK WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER AS A MINI-SERIES INSTEAD OF A TELEVISION SERIES. angry

I AM A PRISONBREAK FAN AND I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH THE COMPLETE SEASON 4 WHEN IT COMES OUT ON DVD.
[color=#006600][/color]

Originally Prison Break was meant to be a mini-series,i'm glad its a television seriesĀ  its continued entertainment.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by dinozzo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2008
bettes:

[color=#006600][/color]

Originally Prison Break was meant to be a mini-series,i'm glad its a television seriesĀ  its continued entertainment.

yeah it was then turned into a tv series to make money obviously, personally I think they should have rounded it up in season 2, but the season 3 wasn't that bad maybe it could've been better if there was no writer's strike.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
u guys should av known dat sarah tancredi isnt dead now, remember dat at d end of season 3 wen alex mahone was bein signed into grecthen"s organisation, dey told mahone sth abt scofield findin out d truth abt sarah.even d way scofield was drivin 2 an unknown destination at d end nd also tellin linc dat he has a score 2 settle with morgan,showed dat it wld definately have a season 4.also t.bag,bellick and sucre cant just remain in sona like dat.besides sucre jus entered sona so a story has 2 b told on his life in sona. grin, i was seriously arguin wit one guy like dat about d comin of season 4, even his frnds supported him dat prison brek has ended.ah i wish i had placed a bet as he said*2,500* sad.to cut d whole gist short i ammm so so happy wink, cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Princess Onyejekwe And Rico Swavey Dated Before BBNaija (Video) / "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.