Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? (19973 Views)

What If You Woke Up And All You Had Was A Dream? What Will You Do. (pictured) / I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? / What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? by manosteel(m): 5:12am On Sep 16, 2012
Suffice to say that naturally, I do not drink Palmwine or anything that has to do with alcohol, and my day activities are in no way related to drinking. For sometime now, I have been having this re-occurring dream, that is, drinking Palmwine in the dream. I want to ask, does this mean anything? Is it something i should be worried about?
Re: Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? by eduson33(m): 5:26am On Sep 16, 2012
manosteel: Suffice to say that naturally, I do not drink Palmwine or any anything that has to do with alcohol, and my day activities are in no way related to drinking. For sometime now, I have been having this re-occurring dream, that is, drinking Palmwine in the dream. I want to ask, does this mean anything? Is it something i should be worried about?

1 Like

Re: Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? by ben4ever(m): 5:48am On Sep 16, 2012
if you want to inteprete your drem, you must take into account all the small details like where, with whom, etc it could be agud or bad omen though.
Re: Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? by Chanchit: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2012
It means ur soul is hungry for palm whine, so go and find a very good palm whine joint, and start drinking.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? by 19naia(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
the sense of it is in the details..Were you able to smell and taste it,was it in a cup or calabash or keg or etc...Did the weather seem like rain,or dry season,or hot or cold..did the place remind you of some place you know? If that were my dream,i would look to remeber all details i can,and then i would wait until some day in my life that reminded me of the dream to see if my future holds the experience of drinking palmwine somewhere...Then the significance of that day could be not to drink it or to drink it and be auspicious of your surroundings that day for the people and the occurances that may cross your path.....I have no sure answer,but i know you can find the answer in the details and remebering them for a long time as you would a parable story to anhance your wisdom.....

1 Like

Re: Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? by TAVOX: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
@Johnwell and ebankole, can anyone interprete this?
Re: Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? by hotmolo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
your traditional marriage is at hand
Re: Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Next tym u dream:get a diary nd write what u dreamt about..List those things u saw..Nd ask elders around or mayb tel a pastor or imam(it may siqnify sumtin spiritual u dont know''#Eating or drinking in dream is a bad thing#Peace
Re: Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? by johnwell(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
manosteel:
Suffice to say that naturally, I do not drink Palmwine or anything that has to do with alcohol, and my day activities are in no way related to drinking. For sometime now, I have been having this re-occurring dream, that is, drinking Palmwine in the dream. I want to ask, does this mean anything? Is it something i should be worried about?

TAVOX:
@Johnwell and ebankole, can anyone interprete this?

take it to the dream interpretation thread, am there...

https://www.nairaland.com/1863925/dreams-interpretation-dreams-interpretation-dreams/165#38303209
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Buy Smartphones Of Your Choice And Pay Later – Easybuy Mobile Device Financing / Lack of exposure and Illiteracy which is worse off? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.