Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? (2216 Views)

What If You Woke Up And All You Had Was A Dream? What Will You Do. (pictured) / What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. / Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2014
Actually, I was having some kinda absurd feelings before I slept yesterday.....
All I saw was that I was doing it with a girl I know first (which i don't even have feelings for at all!), it didn't seem enjoying then i went to the second girl. (all in my bedroom - two beds - each on a bed). I continued with her for some minutes, but nothing came out! I continued sooo hard but still, not even a drop! (Note; I don't have a low sperm count and I have my W.Ds regularly) Then I went out for a stroll after I had finished with her. I saw her again in a stall, she was so happy seeing me and she greeted me which i returned. Some minutes after, I saw two whites , a male and a female bleeping on a commercial bike - the cyclist was there too. ( bleeping on the backside of a motocycle? How terrific! )
And that was all. How sensless but phenominal! Please, this isn't a pseudo, it is what happened in my dream.

I never had sex before in my life and I am not the masturbating type.

I'm a virgin boy cheesy

So, if you have any thing to write, write oo!

No false comments! Ama give you a brobdinngnagian and super-thorough e-slap if you write nonsense. You'd just notice a hand come out of your screen and then: KPAAAA!! - ya face.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by Dannylux: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2014
Hope you've washed the underwear you nuttted on after the wett dream?
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by destino24(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2014
Spirit WIVES tinz. grin grin
*runs outta the thread*
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by sweettease(f): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
You've been thinking too much about sex lately.
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by ifex370(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
i really dont have any reasonable comment to make,buh dis ur dream ehn...
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by ifex370(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
too much MOJO... sad
dd u watch spartacus recently?
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by zeekz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
their are two logical answers to this either u smoked weed b4 sleeping or u smoked weed and watched por.n b4 sleeping. pick one
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ok, thanks for your comments. But do you think it's ordinary? More comments are entertained.
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by MrAboki: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
I wonder why una no dey ever dream this kind dream..

Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Son...it is time.
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mr Aboki: I wonder why una no dey ever dream this king dream..

Lmfao
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: Son...it is time.

.. to do what, Mother?
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
randwise: Ok, thanks for your comments. But do you think it's ordinary? More comments are entertained.
someone told me I have to pray fervently. That it isn't normal.
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by Dannylux: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mr Aboki: I wonder why una no dey ever dream this kind dream..

Hahaha
Abu Mikey, they caught you on tape. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
randwise:

.. to do what, Mother?

To bite and chunk the forbidden fruit.

But son,dont do it!It's poisonous.Save your chastity for as long as you can.Pray for the devil is dressed as a beautiful woman with a red and attractive fruit.Save it!For there's honour in it,son!Happy New year!!!
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by AbuMikey(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dannylux:

Hahaha

angryangryangry
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dannylux:

Hahaha
LoL! Bros, take one kul Like!

lynpetra:
To bite and chunk the forbidden fruit.
But son,dont do it!It's poisonous.Save your chastity for as long as you can.Pray for the devil is dressed as a beautiful woman with a red and attractive fruit.Save it!For there's honour in it,son!Happy New year!!!
Thanks! My sister. I love this. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by Deiok(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Geezussss... OP this your dream nah dry dream.
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Please, keep the comments coming.
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by GovWahala: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
randwise: Please, keep the comments coming.
U had sex in your dream simply means u had sex in your dream. Or is there something else u did in ur dream?
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Gov Wahala:

U had sex in your simply means u had sex in your dream. Or is there something u did in ur dream?
Brother, modify this post. I can't get the message.
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Imagine u aving that kindda dream and u wake up to find a hole in ur pilow with ur thingy inside grin
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by Drniyi4u(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
zeekz: their are two logical answers to this either u smoked weed b4 sleeping or u smoked weed and watched por.n b4 sleeping. pick one
grin
zeekz: their are two logical answers to this either u smoked weed b4 sleeping or u smoked weed and watched por.n b4 sleeping. pick one
ifex370: too much MOJO... sad
dd u watch spartacus recently?
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
NO! It didn't happen that way! Which kind of martha are you?

Pls, is there no nairalander who thinks spritually? That will be more impressive.
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by corruptst(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Aftermath of too much ogogogoro u consumed during d festive period. Don't worry, na small small e go leave ur body.
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by GovWahala: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
randwise:
Brother, modify this post. I can't get the message.
Modified.
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
randwise: NO! It didn't happen that way! Which kind of martha are you?

Pls, is there no nairalander who thinks spritually? That will be more impressive.
Hey! wetin my name do u?
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
martha: Imagine u aving that kindda dream and u wake up to find a hole in ur pilow with ur thingy inside grin
... And the pilow was your sharpener! Naughty tapeworm!
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Gov Wahala:

U had sex in your dream simply means u had sex in your dream. Or is there something else u did in ur dream?
Nothing else Sir. What happened is what I have posted.

SPIRITUALISTS come in please.
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dannylux: Hope you've washed the underwear you nuttted on after the wett dream?
Not a wet dream Sir!
Re: I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? by randwise(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
corruptst: Aftermath of too much ogogogoro u consumed during d festive period. Don't worry, na small small e go leave ur body.
Who said I am like you?

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj's Dancer Gets Attacked By Snake Ahead Of MTV VMA Performance! / Starting Up An Event Management Service / Celebrating Nairaland's Legend: ISHILOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.