Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (24170 Views)

Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Fans Insults Korede Bello On Instagram, See Why At (photo) / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by nicky4lif(f): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
What has p-square done that nobody have done b4?I don't know y some people expect stars to behave like angels.it just didn't work nd that is it.p-square,I love u guy nd will always do.may D God is never asleep nd will make it happen in ur life.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by eduson44: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tanx,nw i remember.we grew up in the same village.
shymexx:

Two untalented and unsophisticated clowns with strong Nigerian accent - one wears durag all the time, the other one is begging to be a yardie, with his locks. And they both dress awkward - sh.it that makes you say; "you can take a man out of the village, but you can't take the village out of him." sad
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Dude, relax and stop hating them. They made their mark very clear and still relevant. By the way, what are you with "untalented"? certainly, not p square.

Can they sing for shyte? - they're just entertainers just like 99% of Nigerian artists, nothing special...

But why are they blocking a guy, that can actually sing??
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by SamAfrik(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
Its sad pple dont realise that wn u help someone, u'r actually helping urself, cos d world will praise u & then d person dt u helped will never forget u.
Blocking someone's sucess is too childish & sometimes devlish.
Ti a ba nja bi ti kaku ko now!

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
eduson44: Tanx,nw i remember.we grew up in the same village.

Bwahahahahaha
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by eduson44: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
I cant cuz u need to learn 4rm him.4 ur notice,i jst paid him to tutor u 4 d upcoming common entrance xam.make sure u dnt let me down
donigspain:
GBAGAUUUUUUUUUNN!
You definitely need to kill your english teachers.

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by stillme(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: They hire him and they should be able to fire him. I say cut off the mudersucker!

They Made him, cos no one knew about his sorry assess before bringing him out from the gutter. P square carry go joor!

Who made them? Shallow thinking,spitting nonsense.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by hurricaneChris: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
I bet you DonJazzy wud av done the same if D'banj was of MayD's class.

This is wot you get wen u try to ansa d ''Boss'' bfo ur stipulated years of learning.

Am not in support of wot PSquare did, buh i think MayD cud av also done d same if d story was otherwise (if he was d owner of square records)

4 Likes

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by chucky234(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ekans: Please,who is May D?
May D na dat Boy Alinco look-alike wey been dey follow PSquare and Akon for nyash up and down before,but the bobo get talent sha.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by bashr8: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
it depends on who owns the song and agreement they had . if square records paid for the songs, studio and videos and decided to fire mayd for what so ever reason then they have the right to take back their properties too . may d is talented and is already popular am sure he can work with other record labels and producers or attach himself somewhere. not every new comer gets to appear in the same video and track with p square and akon some good musicians have been around for over 10 years without such opportuity.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by eduson44: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hey,is that how to laugh?or do u want to damage my internet?
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
hurricaneChris: I bet you DonJazzy wud av done the same if D'banj was of MayD's class.

This is wot you get wen u try to ansa d ''Boss'' bfo ur stipulated years of learning.

Am not in support of wot PSquare did, buh i think MayD cud av also done d same if d story was otherwise (if he was d owner of square records)

Didn't you read where P-square's manager said that they have no signed agreement? They should have muted the part that said, "square records" - and leave the damn song alone... It seems MayD isn't educated and he knows nothing about the law...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by chucky234(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
eduson44: I cant cuz u need to learn 4rm him.4 ur notice,i jst paid him to tutor u 4 d upcoming common entrance xam.make sure u dnt let me down
Guy na double common entrance exam you need oooo,chei no just waste time to register for the forthcoming exam oooo.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Odinaka00(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
Some people re jux talking poo here, I heard someone saying dat square records brot dz guy from gutter without realizing d fact dat dz MAY D played a very huge role in their last album......yes nobody knew bout may d b4 nt until p square ftd him in their tracks which he proved himself dat he s a promising talented artist.......so wat I'm trying Ť☺ say is dat, he also helped p square, no matter what could βξ d beef, jude okoye shouldn't have deleted all may d's songs on you-tube

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by djeezy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
Am tired of seeing this same gist. @Op just wait when all's complete then u post. Then mods can bring it to the front page instead of ''MAY D laughs at Psquare'' front page'' P.square laughs back at may D" front page.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
Odinaka00: Some people re jux talking poo here, I heard someone saying dat square records brot dz guy from gutter without realizing d fact dat dz MAY D played a very huge role in their last album......yes nobody knew bout may d b4 nt until p square ftd him in their tracks which he proved himself dat he s a promising talented artist.......so wat I'm trying Ť☺ say is dat, he also helped p square, no matter what could βξ d beef, jude okoye shouldn't have deleted all may d's songs on you-tube

Thanks, brother..

He wrote and made that tune with Akon...

But a lot of people don't know that...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Didn't you read where P-square's manager said that they have no signed agreement? They should have muted the part that said, "square records" - and leave the damn song alone... It seems MayD isn't educated and he knows nothing about the law...

that's the problem! He needs a lawyer to fight for him! Psquare is really feeling to proud these days and I tell ya nigerians won't hestitate to put them on the hate list. I don't really know what must have transpired but muting his song on you tube is an act of immaturity!

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
I think I have the video somewhere around.

Can't we all just come together and upload his tracks back to an account to put him back on track?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by bashr8: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
Odinaka00: Some people re jux talking poo here, I heard someone saying dat square records brot dz guy from gutter without realizing d fact dat dz MAY D played a very huge role in their last album......yes nobody knew bout may d b4 nt until p square ftd him in their tracks which he proved himself dat he s a promising talented artist.......so wat I'm trying Ť☺ say is dat, he also helped p square, no matter what could βξ d beef, jude okoye shouldn't have deleted all may d's songs on you-tube
p square helped mayd not the other way round, even if they cough on a track they will still sell . mayd have already gained alot , at least chop my money video have reached over 8 milllion views , may d can always get another record deal with that exposure.the vidoe and songs might be banned on youtube but its still in circulation in nigeria and played in clubs and parties and still get payed for shows so i dont see what the big deal is . he just needs to find another record label.

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by chucky234(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: that's the problem! He needs a lawyer to fight for him! Psquare is really feeling to proud these days and I tell ya nigerians won't hestitate to put them on the hate list. I don't really know what must have transpired but muting his song on you tube is an act of immaturity!
May D had no written agreement with Psquare,how will a lawyer help him without a signed contract.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Jisunpack: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
How are we even sure that he is not the one messing up? That guy is too arrogant. You dont start running when you can't even walk.

shymexx:

Can they sing for shyte? - they're just entertainers just like 99% of Nigerian artists, nothing special...

But why are they blocking a guy, that can actually sing??

3 Likes

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: How are we even sure that he is not the one messing up? That guy is too arrogant. You dont start running when you can't even walk.

And how do you know this? undecided
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
who cares...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by eduson44: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
I cares sir!
rafhell: who cares...
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Jisunpack: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
I don't have time to feed goats today. thanks

stillme:

Who made them? Shallow thinking,spitting nonsense.
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by chucky234(m): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx:

Ask am ooo,maybe May D na him pry school classmate
SMH
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
bashr8: p square helped mayd not the other way round, even if they cough on a track they will still sell . mayd have already gained alot , at least chop my money video have reached over 8 milllion views , may d can always get another record deal with that exposure.the vidoe and songs might be banned on youtube but its still in circulation in nigeria and played in clubs and parties and still get payed for shows so i dont see what the big deal is . he just needs to find another record label.

Fam, stop sounding ignorant... Can't you see the guy wrote that song? If not - why do you think he was allowed to sing two verses? And his part actually made the song...

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Ogininafio1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nairaland pple sha! Haba, not long after you start a thread does it turn into a fertile medium for inter-personal yabis... Lol. Anyway, I like the guy intro sha...ITS MR. MAY Deeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Ignatio(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why did a Ghanian site publish this story?
Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by Jisunpack: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
Seriously, I watched some of hIs interviews and the guy was acting like some super star already and I immediately saw this coming. pride and fall are very much interchangeable.

shymexx:

1 Like

Re: Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube by naptu2: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
If you've got the (original) CD of May D's songs, check the CD sleeve and see who wrote the songs and who has the publishing rights.

No matter who uploads the tracks, the rights holders can get Youtube to mute the song. That is, if you upload the song again, Youtube will probably mute it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today (throwback Vs New Photos) / Man Tattoos Wizkid And Davido's Faces On His Back! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.