Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! (4213 Views)

NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN / Good News I Have Found A Cure For Hiv. . .projan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2012
Yeah, its the PROGRESSIVE JOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND(PROJAN) calling.
PROJAN is now 1 year old and as such is holding this congress to elect new executives and also admit more and more members.
We invite all newbies and floating jokers to join PROJAN Today as its the only party that can safeguard your welfare and ambitions here in this section.As you are already aware, all the superstars in this section are members of this great party, i mean superstars like bunmioguns, vicky, my good self BG, larride, mormoni, jojo armani, donkollione, bushy-anus etc.
Again, i am stepping down as the President of PROJAN to allow someone else to continue so i will now serve as the chief patron/bankroller/elder/founder.
Please feel free to apply for the following positions, after which you will be vetted and sworn in.Our major opponents in this section is the NPJC, who are so much disorganised now.

VACANT POSITIONS
PROJAN PRESIDENT:
PROJAN VICE PRESIDENT:
PROJAN GENERAL SECRETARY:
PROJAN TREASURER:
PROJAN SECURITY HEAD:
PROJAN PROPAGANDA SECRETARY:
PROJAN ORGANISER:
PROJAN WOMEN SECRETARY:
PROJAN LAWYER:
PROJAN SPIRITUAL HEAD:

Apply now, and together, let move this party forward and win the up-coming elections in december, thank you!!

signed
BG
PROJAN FOUNDER/BANKROLLER

UP PROJAN!!!! cheesy
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by Ajibel(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2012
PROJAN- A cult group on NL. I rather remain a MAD man than a PROJAN man :-/
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2012
Ajibel: PROJAN- A cult group on NL. I rather remain a MAD man than a PROJAN man :-/

havent you realised all your mad colleagues are members of PROJAN?

BE WISE!!
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2012
Yeah Mr President, I will be stepping into ur shoe as d Jokes President. .

cool cool cool
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
bunmioguns: Yeah Mr President, I will be stepping into ur shoe as d Jokes President. .

cool cool cool

yeah, i trust you. . .cas you are one of the founding fathers of this great PARTY, but to let democracy gain roots within the party, you must be ready to contest anyone that shows interest in the PROJAN presidency!

start campaigning!
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by Lagusta(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
What does it take to join projan.... Any form to fill, any reg. fee, abeg yarn me d details...
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lagusta: What does it take to join projan.... Any form to fill, any reg. fee, abeg yarn me d details...

not at all!!!

joining PROJAN is absolutely freeee

simply type "i have joined PROJAN" on this thread and you are a member.

You can as well apply for any of the vacant positions above.

join PROJAN today!!! grin grin
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by Homar(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
UP NJPC WE RULEUP NJPC WE RULEUP NJPC WE RULE
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
meanwhile homar, a key NPJC member is at the verge of joining PROJAN!! grin grin

Viewing this topic: Homar(m), grin
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Homar: UP NJPC WE RULEUP NJPC WE RULEUP NJPC WE RULE

Homar, i can offer you 6000naira, if you join PROJAN!!! wink
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by Homar(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mad men party only mad and derailed hediot and shediots will enter projan . N J P C remains the one and only best party in this section . Am proud to be an NJPC member
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by Homar(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
bin gbagbo:

Homar, i can offer you 6000naira, if you join PROJAN!!! wink
see this mad man o . I can offer you 6 billion £ to commit suicide hediot
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by Homar(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
bunmioguns: Yeah Mr President, I will be stepping into ur shoe as d Jokes President. .

cool cool cool
birds of the same feathers .
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by Homar(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
bin gbagbo: meanwhile homar, a key NPJC member is at the verge of joining PROJAN!! grin grin

Viewing this topic: Homar(m), grin
thunder fire your blokus there . Me join your useless mad people party e be like say u are high on peoples shetz again .
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Homar: thunder fire your blokus there . Me join your useless mad people party e be like say u are high on peoples shetz again .

* calls on the PROJAN DOGS(ode remo and ekeroyal) to deal with hoe-mad * angry
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
*waves to d crowd* UP PROJAN

well if u elect me as d president of dis grt section, i promise you all esp newbie dt there will no be bully by d so called oldie....emm. Emm .......................

*he requests for a glass of ogogoro*

i also promise to build a brothel here to reduce d amt of self servicing we have here....dis brothel will be headed by our iron lady.....Booqee......

Vote for me nd u wont regret it

I will come bak to giv u d remaining agenda ...thank you .... cool cool cool cool
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by mormoni(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
projan! Projan!! Projan!!!
U hav spoken well my president nd I must say we really enjoyed ur tenure here as a president.

I Mormoni is in support of bunmioguns to take over from d gr8 BG.

I am applying for the post of the General secretary.
*farts silently*

VOTE FOR ME PLEASE
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by larride(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
UP PROJAN................UP PROJAN....................UP PROJAN

Mr. President, your tenure went well in this great party and i'm so proud to be a member of this great party.

I will like to apply for the post of PRESIDENT of this great party.

**Bunmioguns, get ready, let's start our campaign*****

PROJAN AND MADNESS FOREVER
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
larride: UP PROJAN................UP PROJAN....................UP PROJAN

Mr. President, your tenure went well in this great party and i'm so proud to be a member of this great party.

I will like to apply for the post of PRESIDENT of this great party.

**Bunmioguns, get ready, let's start our campaign*****

PROJAN AND MADNESS FOREVER

so its bunmioguns vs larride now! Who go win??
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by larride(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
bin gbagbo:

so its bunmioguns vs larride now! Who go win??

I will surely try my best to improve and defend our members identity, make them feel safe and proud to be a member of this great party. UP PROJAN
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by Homar(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mad Fools . NJPC rocks . We dont make mouth like you useless mad men . Projan my foot .
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by mormoni(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
nothing dey shake us!!!

We are too strong for any useless crew.

I am Mormoni (General secretary)
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by larride(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
Homar: Mad Fools . NJPC rocks . We dont make mouth like you useless mad men . Projan my foot .

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

mormoni: nothing dey shake us!!!

We are too strong for any useless crew.

I am Mormoni (General secretary)

True talk my fellow

VOTE FOR ME AS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF PROJAN.
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by mormoni(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
larride:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

True talk my fellow

VOTE FOR ME AS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF PROJAN.
no wahala my fellow....u nd bunmi will settle things
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by Acidosis(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
Cult group? ? ?

*run out of thread like a m*d man*
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by mormoni(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Acidosis: Cult group? ? ?

*run out of thread like a m*d man*
oshe!
*blocks his way

Heads for his joystick immediately
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
mormoni: oshe!
*blocks his way

Heads for his joystick immediately
*Punch is face quickly*
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by larride(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2012
Acidosis:
*Punch is face quickly*

grabs his arms and cut his joystick with my machete.
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by mormoni(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2012
larride:

grabs his arms and cut his joystick with my machete.
starts playing with d joystick nd leaves d eggs for larride
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by JojoArmani(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2012
seems I ve missed alot. Nevetheless, Am contesting for de Vice president.

*heading straight to de bank to withdraw some money for my campaign*

Vote Jojo Armani For VP Projan
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by larride(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Jojo Armani: seems I ve missed alot. Nevetheless, Am contesting for de Vice president.

*heading straight to de bank to withdraw some money for my campaign*

Vote Jojo Armani For VP Projan

Welcome.
Re: Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! by JojoArmani(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2012
larride:

Welcome.
Thanks my man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mind Ur Language! / Three Sisters, Monica, Phoebe And Fanny / Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.