Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? (1029 Views)

Nairaland Is Gettin TOO BORING And DRY... / Craze Alert: What Is NL Turning To? / Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ayobase(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2012
Based on mine views;
-We are all here to INDIVIDUALLY create a world of ours here on NL. ''Dont follow me'', ''Im not here to make'', ''Im not saying u should like me'', ''Is it by force we get along?'', and d likes......Remember that TOGETHER WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.
-Dumb and Over-flogged topics popping up...does it mean that there are/is nothing to talk about again...NO INITIATIVES?
....abi we don exhaust every topic related to every section on NL...should we create more Sections?
-People running down threads for making the front page......Why cant we contribute to threads for the fun of it.
-Seun and SexKillz busy 'Killz''ing the forum with bannings...those that did juice threads with GARRI Humour have been banned and sent off, while the.......
-Idowuogbo is busy off-line with her tinz.....we are missing her humorous e-personality.
-Beaf aka Liar is also nowhere to be found.
-Our story tellers....where are they...naijasexy and d likes!
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by Trustyd1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pls can I be put through on how to post on NL. Thanks
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ITbomb(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
I thought it was only me .
I go thru nl a whole day and can't find any meaningful topic to contribute , even topics that I bring on are hijack by chat tats.
People that brought fun and tension relief have all been scared away with ban .
The ones that remain can't differentiate between a thread for Newbies and Chatroom.
Any thread and carries any good thing about GEJ is attacked with a fury that can power the Kainji dam.
This what should be expected in a system that allow an Ex-convict to be a Judge
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
It is really getting boring day to day . Has come and will soon go.
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ayobase(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
Trustyd1: Pls can I be put through on how to post on NL. Thanks

Among the Sections, click on the one related to ur topic and if no one, click on the general. At first click, u might be atken to jobs/vacancies section, click 'back' and re-click again on the particular Section u wanna feature in.
Having achieved that, scroll down a bit...u will see ''create new topic''....click on that, and u are good to go from there....put in the Topic that cant be more than a specified number of alphabets, and expatiate more on the below box!
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ayo baby! Wazzzzzapp!! cheesy
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ayobase(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ayo baby! Wazzzzzapp!! cheesy

Omo to sure....mi dey kampe....me dey miss yah for here walahi.....
na money sure pass sha...go get em in their hard currencies.....even in their N5,000 notes!
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by jhydebaba(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ayo baby! Wazzzzzapp!! cheesy
Idowu is not at home, boredom is the order of the day.
The name Idowuogbo brings live on NL and this particular thread is occasioned by Idowu's absent for days (AY, prove me wrong). Infact, Oga Seun should start paying Idowuogbo for her service.

Idowuogbo, esu leyin ibeji, taiye nko? Kehinde nko? Iya aye! Mama awon mama, ekira fun mama.
3 gbosa for the able wo(man) leader.

She got me going on NL, I must confess.
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ayobase(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
jhydebaba:
Idowu is not at home, boredom is the order of the day.
The name Idowuogbo brings live on NL and this particular thread is occasioned by Idowu's absent for days (AY, prove me wrong). Infact, Oga Seun should start paying Idowuogbo for her service.

Idowuogbo, esu leyin ibeji, taiye nko? Kehinde nko? Iya aye! Mama awon mama, ekira fun mama.
3 gbosa for the able wo(man) leader.

She got me going on NL, I must confess.

With what fact I go prove u wrong.....
She created a personality that cant be waved aside/off on NL!.....no one can take her place.
ID, abi ur head dey swell?
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by jhydebaba(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
ayobase:

She created a personality that cant be waved aside/off on NL!.....no one can take her place.
Her head must swell like ijebu garri now.
Ti omo eni ba dara, oye ka wi, nigbati ani fi ase aya.
Make I sing small for her jare: Eba mi ki Idowu Ogbo oh, Ogbo Oh. Ogbo elese osun, eki 'dowu oh eh...
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by dont8(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nice observation, a lot of things are involved-from banning of old members to lack of interest in topics etc. But I dunno it's just a phase that will pass with time when the garri activists go low.
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
ayobase:

Omo to sure....mi dey kampe....me dey miss yah for here walahi.....
na money sure pass sha...go get em in their hard currencies.....even in their N5,000 notes!
Ye gbe! Tell dem to te "p" mole bcus u af arrive.
Kai! See my Owanbe brudas mehn....
*blushing*
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ayobase(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
jhydebaba: ....ijebu garri.....

Seun fit ban u for that alone o.....LOL!
jhydebaba: ....Ti omo eni ba dara, oye ka wi, nigbati ani fi ase aya.

U sef hear yoruba well well like this....that reminds me of one of Lagabaja's track!

jhydebaba: .......
Make I sing small for her jare: Eba mi ki Idowu Ogbo oh, Ogbo Oh. Ogbo elese osun, eki 'dowu oh eh...

.....and ID is busy dancing with 'atike' rubbed all over his face with the overlay of 'tiro' on the eyebrows, with sniffing in of the stubborn phlegm....she dey komole sef o!
Ose!

jhydebaba: Her head must swell .....

Make we no burst her head abeg jare!
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
jhydebaba: Her head must swell like ijebu garri now.
Ti omo eni ba dara, oye ka wi, nigbati ani fi ase aya.
*she steps on dont8's head to get her fans*
Jyhdon!!!!! Mo ri yin o ee... Eno mi lowo ee.... grin
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ITbomb(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^^.
Exactly what we are talking about is what the OP is doing with IdowuIgbo
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ayobase(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
dont8: Nice observation, a lot of things are involved-from banning of old members to lack of interest in topics etc. But I dunno it's just a phase that will pass with time when the garri activists go low.

Its far more than what Garri can resolve Don8....where is ur wifey?
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
ayobase:

My head swell ke? Opelope Sunday annoiting, my head for don blow te te! grin
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
ITbomb: ^^^.
O Ma bomb!
Jerosi...
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ayobase(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
ITbomb: ^^^.

Believe me, this is one of the ways to keep a thread going and ........u cant neglect a sense of friendship on NL...u will look for ways to relate in a way along the thread since we do not have NL-Messanger on here!
Im sorry for derailing though....back to biz..
ID, lets meet at the Zanga!
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
ayobase:

Believe me, this is one of the ways to keep a thread going and ........u cant neglect a sense of friendship on NL...u will look for ways to relate in a way along the thread since we do not have NL-Messanger on here!
Im sorry for derailing though....back to biz..
ID, lets meet at the Zanga!
Baby! no mind dat ragga muffin excrembre! At the sight of my username,Enemies must bow is the motto. *she starts singing* Awon tan ro jo wa kiri, Eba!!!! Kan ma gbe gba iranu kiri..
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ITbomb(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
'ragga muffin excrembre'
sounds romantic
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by CrazyMan(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
ayobase: Based on mine views;
-We are all here to INDIVIDUALLY create a world of ours here on NL. ''Dont follow me'', ''Im not here to make'', ''Im not saying u should like me'', ''Is it by force we get along?'', and d likes......Remember that TOGETHER WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.
I guess I'm not the only one who noticed that...very nice of you to bring it up.

ayobase: -Dumb and Over-flogged topics popping up...does it mean that there are/is nothing to talk about again...NO INITIATIVES?
....abi we don exhaust every topic related to every section on NL...
Here I would disagree with you...because as more topics are being trashed, old members who were part of the discussion tend to leave, and new members who did not partake in the trashed discussion would definitely want to be enlightened on that same issue should it become a burden to them.

A typical example is tithing (Religion Section) I've noticed that this particular topic has been over flogged on NL...yet new members keep on bringing it up, most old member sigh in disgust (I won't blame them though) because they've exhausted all their intelligence discussing it in the past.

So just smile whenever you see this kind of issue. Because a long as Nairaland still accommodates new members, you would never get rid of old and over thrashed issues being brought up.

ayobase: Should we create more Sections?
I wouldn't second that...because creating a new section wouldn't solve the problem. It would just be like what we're experiencing here on NL and we would be right back were we began.

ayobase: People running down threads for making the front page......Why cant we contribute to threads for the fun of it.
You should know that not everybody has the capacity to reply a post...but everyone wants to post.

When you come across such posts just ignore it because the poster is probably looking for cheap popularity.

ayobase: Seun and SexKillz busy 'Killz''ing the forum with bannings...those that did juice threads with GARRI Humour have been banned and sent off, while the.......
In as much as I don't welcome their dictatorship attitude, I won't reprimand them for it.

Nairaland has become a very lousy market...so in order to maintain the quality of the forum, and to ensure that the integrity as well as opinions from other members are treated with respect, one has to get tough with the "area boys" or else NL would become a shadow of itself.

1 Like

Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
I guess I'm not the only one who noticed that...very nice of you to bring it up.

Here I would disagree with you...because as more topics are being trashed, old members who were part of the discussion tend to leave, and new members who did not partake in the trashed discussion would definitely want to be enlightened on that same issue should it become a burden to them.

A typical example is tithing (Religion Section) I've noticed that this particular topic has been over flogged on NL...yet new members keep on bringing it up, most old member sigh in disgust (I won't blame them though) because they've exhausted all their intelligence discussing it in the past.

So just smile whenever you see this kind of issue. Because a long as Nairaland still accommodates new members, you would never get rid of old and over thrashed issues being brought up.

I wouldn't second that...because creating a new section wouldn't solve the problem. It would just be like what we're experiencing here on NL and we would be right back were we began.

You should know that not everybody has the capacity to reply a post...but everyone wants to post.

When you come across such posts just ignore it because the poster is probably looking for cheap popularity.

In as much as I don't welcome their dictatorship attitude, I won't reprimand them for it.

Nairaland has become a very lousy market...so in order to maintain the quality of the forum, and to ensure that the integrity as well as opinions from other members are treated with respect, one has to get tough with the "area boys" or else NL would become a shadow of itself.
Change ur username to sweet boy! No atom of craze in u o! I endorse ur post.Thumbs up#
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by CrazyMan(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Change ur username to sweet boy! No atom of craze in u o! I endorse ur post.Thumbs up#
Thanks dear. kiss kiss
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ayobase(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

SWEETMAN!....he aint a boy...na only man fit comment like that!
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by ITbomb(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
Thanks dear. kiss kiss
YOUR END IS NEAR
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by CrazyMan(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
ITbomb: YOUR END IS NEAR

Don't tell me you have plans to plow with my heifer sad
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by CrazyMan(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
ayobase: SWEETMAN!....he aint a boy...na only man fit comment like that!
cool
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
I tot I was the only one who noticed cry
Re: Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? by dont8(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Omoge yi fe break ori mi ni sha!
Idowuogbo:
*she steps on dont8's head to get her fans*
Jyhdon!!!!! Mo ri yin o ee... Eno mi lowo ee.... grin

@WizMama cool

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey No Longer World’s Richest Black Woman, Folorunsho Alakija Is / Interesting Predictions About Year 2030 / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.