Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nairaland Is Gettin TOO BORING And DRY... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Gettin TOO BORING And DRY... (431 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Gettin TOO BORING And DRY... by thewidemouth(m): 3:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Hey peeps, I dnt knw if it is only me that is noticin dis but nairaland is gettin too boring and dry.. No interestin topics.. Everybody is complainin.. I can tell almost everybody is under one stress or the other... I used to log in to release built up stress but dese days, it seems loggin in here only adds to it..
Re: Nairaland Is Gettin TOO BORING And DRY... by dagentility(f): 4:43am On Jul 29, 2014
It seems you are the boring type, that why you are bored whenevr you log on to nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Is Gettin TOO BORING And DRY... by Caseless: 4:49am On Jul 29, 2014
dagentility: It seems you are the boring type, that why you are bored whenevr you log on to nairaland.
is that an answer or a solution to d problem? U jst made nairaland more boring to him by ur post.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Gettin TOO BORING And DRY... by dagentility(f): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2014
caseless: is that an answer or a solution to d problem? U jst made nairaland more boring to him by ur post.
kpele oo, i didnt mean to. Okay @Op, u knw wat, visit jokes section everyday, you can also follow monikers like yungwizzy, spacegoat and Andyblaze. I promise you, nairaland will be your bed. Hope dis helps.
Re: Nairaland Is Gettin TOO BORING And DRY... by Caseless: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2014
dagentility:
kpele oo, i didnt mean to. Okay @Op, u knw wat, visit jokes section everyday, you can also follow monikers like yungwizzy, scapegoat and Andyblaze. I promise you, nairaland will be your bed. Hope dis helps.
gud gal!
Re: Nairaland Is Gettin TOO BORING And DRY... by stinggy(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2014
dagentility:
kpele oo, i didnt mean to. Okay @Op, u knw wat, visit jokes section everyday, you can also follow monikers like yungwizzy, spacegoat and Andyblaze. I promise you, nairaland will be your bed. Hope dis helps.
you forgot to add missyuzedo and mrc0rk

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Criticism. / Dates Aren't Included On Nairaland Topics... What's Your Take? / Packaging Of Technical And Financial Bid. Preparing Bill Of Quantities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.