Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment (552 Views)

Affordable Detached Duplexes For Sale In Magodo Shagisha And Magodo Isheri / A Well Maintain 4block Of 4flat For Sale @ Ikosi, Shagisha & Ketu Lagos State / Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by sholagafar(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Will have a PROPERTY FOR SALE AND TO LET @ SHAGISHA AND ENVIROMENT,TITLE C OF O,PRICE CALL,INTRESTED CALL OLUWANISHOLA ON 08164968133 08128221026,For more details.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by sholagafar(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why I can't c ur post here.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by eduson44: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
U c this one?
Madam abeg,
mix akamu and yam,
add salad,2 plantain,some kpomo and kunu.
Spray stew on top if possible.
sholagafar: Why I can't c ur post here.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by sholagafar(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
what is the mean of this,and again I am not a madam ok I am a man,what do u need pls.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by eduson44: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Madam abeg come collect ur money jare.no time till they stop baning my team
sholagafar: what is the mean of this,and again I am not a madam ok I am a man,what do u need pls.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by sholagafar(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
Oh my god what is the mean of all this mess now,pls stop all this nonsence.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by eduson44: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
I see u are a gentle man.sorry 4 spoiling ur thread bt u gat to undastand ma point.
sholagafar: Oh my god what is the mean of all this mess now,pls stop all this nonsence.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by sholagafar(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
I can't understand what you mean pls.can you pls explain what you mean okay.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by eduson44: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Eduson33 formd a group that wants to put a stop to all nonsense quotes.some will wake up by 3a.m and quote their dream here.so he wants to put a stop to it by making that thread as sensles as wateva.bt,d moderators couldnt allow us operate.rather,they ban ur.and nw,they banned our ceo eduson33,so we are protesting.we are the mama put industry nigeria limited.
sholagafar: I can't understand what you mean pls.can you pls explain what you mean okay.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by sholagafar(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
See I don't understand your grammar okay,pls explain it very well okay.bye.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by eduson44: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
What is ur name?
sholagafar: See I don't understand your grammar okay,pls explain it very well okay.bye.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by sholagafar(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why re u asking my name mutcheeeeew nonsense,pls stop all this nonsense ok.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by sholagafar(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2012
Still on
Re: Are You In Need Of A Property To Buy In ikosi Shagisha And Environment by sholagafar(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2012
Call us for your property

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots Of Land @ Ebute-metta For Sale / A 6bedroom Detached House For Sale @ Ikoyi With C Of O / Quickly Grab A Plot Of Land @'A PLUS GARDEN Estate'lekki Phase2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.