Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2028989 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
@meetgaby,pls wich 1 do mean in particular,NSCDC,NiS,NPS or FFS? Response pls
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by meetgaby: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ibro2star: @meetgaby,pls wich 1 do mean in particular,NSCDC,NiS,NPS or FFS? Response pls

NIS
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
meetgaby:

NIS
Tankz 4d Info. BUT Pls something Like wat shld we expectin? Is It Advert OR Shortlisted Candidate 4 Exam
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
profinmasscom:

Dear, you better stop being an antagonist. You better stop being filled with negativity. You are always speaking negative about people's comment, this does not portray a good image of someone who has a brighter future and ambition in life. If you don't like people's comment in this forum, you better learn to avoid commenting on it.
Lawal4green has told the house about the latest development, instead of you to read and pass, you are there saying that the money is not for you and him looking forward to joining NIS.
While the news is on air. Including national dailes. Even if you don't want to believe his infor, why not listen to news on Television or read national dailies so as to cornfim the validity of the truth?
And now, I have tried to clearify the issue with what he posted, you are only busy asking me "SO"?
Dear, you better being discouragous in life. Take my candid advice or you leave it.
Mr hope,is lyk u ve nt bn in dis naija
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
profinmasscom:

Dear, you better stop being an antagonist. You better stop being filled with negativity. You are always speaking negative about people's comment, this does not portray a good image of someone who has a brighter future and ambition in life. If you don't like people's comment in this forum, you better learn to avoid commenting on it.
Lawal4green has told the house about the latest development, instead of you to read and pass, you are there saying that the money is not for you and him looking forward to joining NIS.
While the news is on air. Including national dailes. Even if you don't want to believe his infor, why not listen to news on Television or read national dailies so as to cornfim the validity of the truth?
And now, I have tried to clearify the issue with what he posted, you are only busy asking me "SO"?
Dear, you better being discouragous in life. Take my candid advice or you leave it.
Same hope was in everybody's mind wen d 2014 budget was abt 2 be passed.Since den,wat has happened?If we dnt organise a protest,noting meaningful will happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lawal4green: @paul obi, I said senators and senate president shouted Approved on wednesday at NASS, that means the money must be approved when they Resume in sept, with this new development I believe All security agencies including the Armed forces will Release Names of successful candidates for training any moment from now, while in training the one billion Dollar will be Release for their uniforms,Arms and training Allowance.
I like ur hope.However,I stand my ground dat d money is nt met 4 NIS,nt even d army.What happened 2 d 2014 budget?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
meetgaby:

NIS
What did u hear?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by JohnmaryEbube: 2:48am On Jul 19, 2014
Pls who here applied for FCSC for foreign affair, pls any infor yet
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 4:11am On Jul 19, 2014
Ozugbo: I like ur hope.However,I stand my ground dat d money is nt met 4 NIS,nt even d army.What happened 2 d 2014 budget?
I'm for NSCDC.............very soon u will see,knw,hear and feel what happened to 2014 Budget and what will happen to the one Billion dollar..................when u will start seeing security men/women on streets like public schools pupils then u will Remember Lawal4green
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 4:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Lawal4green: I'm for NSCDC.............very soon u will see,knw,hear and feel what happened to 2014 Budget and what will happen to the one Billion dollar..................when u will start seeing security men/women on streets like public schools pupils then u will Remember Lawal4green
U get it!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by genxris: 5:17am On Jul 19, 2014
The Minister of Interior, Comrade Abba
Moro has re-assured victims of the
Immigration recruitment that the Federal
Government would fulfil her promise to the
victims.
Moro in a statement signed yesterday by his
Special Assistant on Media, Mr. George
Udoh, revealed that the Presidential
Committee had almost completed its
assignment and the board of Civil Defence ,
Immigration and Prisons would not
hesitate to implement the President’s
directives on the palliatives for the families
of the victims at the end of the Presidential
Committee’s assignment.
The Minister also explained that the
apparent delay in not implementing the
directives up to this moment was the need
to exercise due diligence and to ensure
that the due process was not abused and
genuine claimants were not omitted in the
recruitment exercise.
He further disclosed that "since the
Presidential pronouncement, the Ministry,
the Presidential committee, the NIS and
even the Ministry of Justice have been
inundated with very many claims some of
which are certainly not true". Consequently,
the Minister urged Nigerians, "particularly
families of those who were affected in the
failed Immigration recruitment exercise
for further patience and understanding so
as not to be stampede into making
avoidable mistakes".
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/moro-re-assures-recruitment-victims/183956/

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Masco2006: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2014
genxris: The Minister of Interior, Comrade Abba
Moro has re-assured victims of the
Immigration recruitment that the Federal
Government would fulfil her promise to the
victims.
Moro in a statement signed yesterday by his
Special Assistant on Media, Mr. George
assignment and the board of Civil Defence ,
Immigration and Prisons would not
hesitate to implement the President’s
directives on the palliatives for the families
of the victims at the end of the Presidential
Committee’s assignment.
The Minister also explained that the
apparent delay in not implementing the
directives up to this moment was the need
to exercise due diligence and to ensure
that the due process was not abused and
genuine claimants were not omitted in the
recruitment exercise.
He further disclosed that "since the
Presidential pronouncement, the Ministry,
the Presidential committee, the NIS and
even the Ministry of Justice have been
inundated with very many claims some of
which are certainly not true". Consequently,
avoidable mistakes".
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/moro-re-assures-recruitment-victims/183956/
when you read along the lines you can understand what is going on.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by iyna(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2014
meetgaby: Hello guys! I have never commented here but have being a regular follower of tis thread. I compare what I hear from here with what I know from my end. Lawal has being doing a good job and shud be hailed though he can get cranky atimes with those funny pix of his. Weldone Lawal, appricate u! Nice job bro bt pls can u not yab pple' mothers again. To the house guys just get set very soon someting will happen. Don't want to say the date but we are at the very edge. Got some hints as regards that just now. Just trust God for favour and keep ur eyes on Jesus.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2014
JohnmaryEbube: Pls who here applied for FCSC for foreign affair, pls any infor yet
The application process just ended. Howeva, dis is d tread for that... www.nairaland.com/1790313/federal-ministry-foreign-affairs-recruitment
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by iyna(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2014
@meetgaby-can i have ur watsapp mobile so dat we talk? my number is 08036313523.thanks.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2014
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/moro-re-assures-recruitment-victims/183956/[/quote]. Mr. George
assignment on wat? On shortlisting candidates or re-advertisement for more than 12wks?.......Consequently,
avoidable mistakes".which mistake? Wen re-advert has nt been place,or mistake of shortlisting undesireable candidate? This people are the prblem of dis exercise!wat happened to the committee on interior from Nass setup to investigate the saga? Anytin seting up committee hardly produce gud result in Nig.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PascalXL(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
The committee in question was just a mere formality, they are not contributing anything. Apparently, There is no plan for any advert or aptitude test whatsoever. Lets wait for the list.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lawal4green: I'm for NSCDC.............very soon u will see,knw,hear and feel what happened to 2014 Budget and what will happen to the one Billion dollar..................when u will start seeing security men/women on streets like public schools pupils then u will Remember Lawal4green
Very prophetic indeed!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
I will nt only seel,feel,hear,know,but also be among d chosen ones.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ruggedcontinues: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
NSCDC-NIS: training 79% loading, apl 97% loading. contact ur agent to confirm more information happy weekend.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by UcLloyd: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pls is any para-military, fed agency or fed ministry thats recruiting in-house or publicly? Am ready to do the needful if the link is legit pls oh
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Onyiibekee30: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
God will surely see us tru

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nasjeje: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
ruggedcontinues: NSCDC-NIS: training 79% loading, apl 97% loading. contact ur agent to confirm more information happy weekend.
Ao sure are u?cos am fr nscdc.pls help d house.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 6:09am On Jul 20, 2014
ruggedcontinues: NSCDC-NIS: training 79% loading, apl 97% loading. contact ur agent to confirm more information happy weekend.
lets go now
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sukar886: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2014
....my man pls can I hv your number or chat on whatsapp,wana confirm something from you.mine 08038925886
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
sukar886: ....my man pls can I hv your number or chat on whatsapp,wana confirm something from you.mine 08038925886
Dnt mind dis guy,4 his info lacks merit.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dnt mind dis guy,his info lacks merit.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AUWAL999: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jonathan approves funds for military
hardware
PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan has
approved the release of additional funds for
the procurement of military hardware in
the ongoing campaign against terrorism
and insurgency.
Full Story: http://thenationonlineng.net/
new/jonathan-approves-funds-for-military-
hardware/
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AUWAL999: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-approves-funds-for-military-hardware/
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 5:48am On Jul 21, 2014
AUWAL999: thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-approves-funds-for-military-hardware/
So what has dat got 2 do with NIS?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by haykay2005: 6:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Ozugbo: So what has dat got 2 do with NIS?
Help me ask them ooo
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2014
AUWAL999: Jonathan approves funds for military
hardware
PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan has
approved the release of additional funds for
the procurement of military hardware in
the ongoing campaign against terrorism
and insurgency.
Full Story: http://thenationonlineng.net/
new/jonathan-approves-funds-for-military-
hardware/
Bros thanks so much, don't mind these critics. NSCDC,NIS and NPS uses G3- Raffles and some other strong military Raffles. They don't use AK47 like police. The ongoing campaign against terrorism and insurgency is not for military Alone. Para-military, police and SSS are not market men/women.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.