Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029612 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by theoagwas: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Not only the NSCDC,even all the para-military(NIS,NSCDC,NPS,NFS,Customs) they concluded dat the paramilitary will do a joint recruitment, come September 2014.
After watching the VSF fund raising ceremony, I realized we hav Great men in Nigeria,,,ELUMELU,JIM OVIA, Una be my Broda before oh! There is God Oh! Those money u donated,,hmmm,! Men Dey.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2014
"Very soon" is as defined. I have been hearing this since late 2012.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by milistic: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2014
very soon again ke. so what happened to the replacement list that should be out this august.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Next month will make dis NIS stuff a year since we started dis journey. Faith nd hope rily kip one going...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
theoagwas: Not only the NSCDC,even all the para-military(NIS,NSCDC,NPS,NFS,Customs) they concluded dat the paramilitary will do a joint recruitment, come September 2014.
After watching the VSF fund raising ceremony, I realized we hav Great men in Nigeria,,,ELUMELU,JIM OVIA, Una be my Broda before oh! There is God Oh! Those money u donated,,hmmm,! Men Dey.
so e don go September,no be August again.Yeye nation with yeye leaders.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by theoagwas: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
NIS recruitment is still Based on the initial List oh! Don't Give up!,,,its just dat the Commitee has concluded their strategy for the recruitment. They are waiting for Approval from the presidency. From a Reliable source.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
theoagwas: NIS recruitment is still Based on the initial List oh! Don't Give up!,,,its just dat the Commitee has concluded their strategy for the recruitment. They are waiting for Approval from the presidency. From a Reliable source.
. Nothing has change
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by theoagwas: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
The Little changes there is d added Names of the victims of Last recruitment tragedy.... House mark my words! Latest September ending they will be tru with the recruitment...Thanks and Godbless Nigeria and All Nairalanders
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jimikata(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
theoagwas: NIS recruitment is still Based on the initial List oh! Don't Give up!,,,its just dat the Commitee has concluded their strategy for the recruitment. They are waiting for Approval from the presidency. From a Reliable source.
. which approval are they waiting for again? I taught the President ordered them to reconduct recruitment into NIS after hr cancelled the initial one.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samuel25(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
To all NSCDC hopeful, keep the hope alive and get ready with 20k if you are graduate and above or 10k for others. This will be used for scratched card to distinguish fake appointment letters from genuine ones coz fake will be many. Only the CG with few Oga @ d top and board know what up. Confirm from your agent too,
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by akinspc: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pls lawal4green I hope all paramilitary recruitment/replacement will still end in july/august and training commencing in august like u earlier said. ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
akinspc: Pls lawal4green I hope all paramilitary recruitment/replacement will still end in july/august and training commencing in august like u earlier said. ?
lawa don run go hid
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 1:51am On Aug 02, 2014
akinspc: Pls lawal4green I hope all paramilitary recruitment/replacement will still end in july/august and training commencing in august like u earlier said. ?
Ozugbo: lawa don run go hid
yeah, we are waitin patiently.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
theoagwas: The Little changes there is d added Names of the victims of Last recruitment tragedy.... House mark my words! Latest September ending they will be tru with the recruitment...Thanks and Godbless Nigeria and All Nairalanders
. Go back and check slexd post nd c
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by akinspc: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2014
Lawal4green: yeah, we are waitin patiently.
ok.but I hope it has not extended to september,based on wat pple are currently saying here becos ur info 2 me has been the most consistent

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2014
akinspc: ok.but I hope it has not extended to september,based on wat pple are currently saying here becos ur info 2 me has been the most consistent
No extension yet Bro. The month is still a Virgin.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2014
Lawal4green: No extension yet Bro. The month is still a Virgin.
Really? Na so we go dey hope.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ayo25: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Is this thread still existing? Mtchew
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
CGI is on AIT now live.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by u3fine(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
lydayam: CGI is on AIT now live.
Pls give us summary of the interviéw later
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by theoagwas: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Let's be realistic! The recruitment is Next-month! Regardless of what people are saying here! If care is not taken,,it might even be November! Government is not even concerned abt d recruitment since our weakling called president set up a commitee,,is he(president) not supposed to checkmate the effectiveness of the Committee!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
theoagwas: Let's be realistic! The recruitment is Next-month! Regardless of what people are saying here! If care is not taken,,it might even be November! Government is not even concerned abt d recruitment since our weakling called president set up a commitee,,is he(president) not supposed to checkmate the effectiveness of the Committee!
.immigration recruitment is nt Nnpc money scandal. They hav no interest in this 1 bcoz no gain
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Don't know whether it is was a 1hr or 30 min program but I stumbled on the last 15 mins of it.
On recruitment, the CG repeated several times "NIS is not recruiting". He went further to say that the Presidential committee that was set up in the aftermath of the ill fated exercise is working & will come out public when they are through with their assignment.
The interviewer complained abt not having enof time to trash out many of the questions he had for the CGI so the CG accepted to honour an invite nx time which could be nx week as said by interviewer.
u3fine:
Pls give us summary of the interviéw later
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by HARTSL: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
[b][/b]quote author=lydayam]Don't know whether it is was a 1hr or 30 min program but I stumbled on the last 15 mins of it.
On recruitment, the CG repeated several times "NIS is not recruiting". He went further to say that the Presidential committee that was set up in the aftermath of the ill fated exercise is working & will come out public when they are through with their assignment.
The interviewer complained abt not having enof time to trash out many of the questions he had for the CGI so the CG accepted to honour an invite nx time which could be nx week as said by interviewer.
[/quote]

For how long do we have to wait before the committee will come out public
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by u3fine(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
lydayam: Don't know whether it is was a 1hr or 30 min program but I stumbled on the last 15 mins of it.
Ok, thank you for this info
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
@HARTSL, going by your question which says: "For how long do we have to wait before the committee will come out public"

Don't expect the committe to make their final conclusion publicly. In fact, the conclusion has already been made publicly when they gave slots to members of the deseased and those who sustained injury. But the issue now is that: would they give the slots to appropriate owners. Because even some ogas at the top can present a death certificate of someone and claim that the deased is a member of his client's family. And in the aspect of Injury, this one is a small case na.
But one thing I believe is that whatever God has destined for you and me, so shall it be. Destiny can be delayed, but it can never be changed. May God be with us. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Let this tread not die... Happy Sunday guys...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by clily: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
profinmasscom: @HARTSL, going by your question which says: "For how long do we have to wait before the committee will come out public"

Don't expect the committe to make their final conclusion publicly. In fact, the conclusion has already been made publicly when they gave slots to members of the deseased and those who sustained injury. But the issue now is that: would they give the slots to appropriate owners. Because even some ogas at the top can present a death certificate of someone and claim that the deased is a member of his client's family. And in the aspect of Injury, this one is a small case na.
But one thing I believe is that whatever God has destined for you and me, so shall it be. Destiny can be delayed, but it can never be changed. May God be with us. Amen.
I won't go with such, let no 1 claim dat any member of my family died all in d name of a stupid job in NIS.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nawa o! Seems d only tin our leaders do fast nd make adequate preparations for are for elections... Dey hv indeed forgetin about dis NIS stuff 4 gud, dis is d 5th month...
Wot type of shortlistin are dey doin, wot type of advert do dey want to publish? Wot type of exam do dey want to conduct? Na 2million pple die? Abi na 10 million pple wound?
Please guys, wot do we do to get a feedback from dem...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by theoagwas: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
We need a peaceful protest,to draw the attention of the presidency! They can collect our money and go scot free! Greatest Nigerians! Remember its peaceful protest Plzzz!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by akinspc: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mr lawa4green my good friend .pls any news from urside as regard the replacement
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
theoagwas: We need a peaceful protest,to draw the attention of the presidency! They can collect our money and go scot free! Greatest Nigerians! Remember its peaceful protest Plzzz!
Wen I said it,deaf ears were paid 2 it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.