Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2027886 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by justineu(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
lydayam: @justineu.It is said that when you point an accusing finger at other people, the other four are pointed to you.
who is pointin accusin fingers on who? Did I call names?wat am tryin to say is dose who av any info should inform d ause (incase if there is any) to revamp d thread. don't pick up fault in wat I wrote dere.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
There will be light at the end of this tunnel...My people relax, Something big is coming up. Just pray, so the government can release the necessary fund for training Asap!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emmaclue: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Naira landers board members of critism where una dey ?? Abi market no dey for una to filter and condemn to make up ur real info?? For those of us expecting good news, we will soon get there.....cheers pals

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
emmaclue: Naira landers board members of critism where una dey ?? Abi market no dey for una to filter and condemn to make up ur real info?? For those of us expecting good news, we will soon get there.....cheers pals
WHEN?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ozugbo: WHEN?
hopefuly 2 to 3weeks jst got d info nw

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emmaclue: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dnt want to say any date here cos I'm nt one of the board member...I dnt want to say a date nw and my oga at De top come and say another date . God dey for us

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by justineu(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
chesterlee: There will be light at the end of this tunnel...My people relax, Something big is coming up. Just pray, so the government can release the necessary fund for training Asap!
abeg no vex oo!! Which fund again? Wat's d budget given to dem for?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Slexd: hopefuly 2 to 3weeks jst got d info nw
Is it 4 immigration or NCSDC?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
justineu: abeg no vex oo!! Which fund again? Wat's d budget given to dem for?
They need extra fund for the welfare of the new officers during the training...Once the cash is ready, the list will be released.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
chesterlee: They need extra fund for the welfare of the new officers during the training...Once the cash is ready, the list will be released.
List for exam, list for interview or list for training?
If its list for exam or interview, does it mean they can't go one with exam and interview while they wait for the fund? If its list for training, then I want to ask if its possible just to shortlisted directly to training without exam or interview. Although this might be posible if it were to be a replacement exercise... Is it possible in a massive recruitment? Unless u are refering to the families of the dead victims and the injured...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: List for exam, list for interview or list for training?
If its list for exam or interview, does it mean they can't go one with exam and interview while they wait for the fund? If its list for training, then I want to ask if its possible just to shortlisted directly to training without exam or interview. Although this might be posible if it were to be a replacement exercise... Is it possible in a massive recruitment? Unless u are refering to the families of the dead victims and the injured...
I meant for the Replacement of officers...Once the cash is ready the list will be released. Note: this is for FFS second list Hopefuls
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by iyna(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
chesterlee: I meant for the Replacement of officers...Once the cash is ready the list will be released. Note: this is for FFS second list Hopefuls
did FFS release first batch list for training? When? Where is d training camp? I need info please.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
chesterlee: I meant for the Replacement of officers...Once the cash is ready the list will be released. Note: this is for FFS second list Hopefuls
I heard from a reliable source just now that federal fire service has started issuing Appointment letters to second Batch candidates and he has collected his own too, he said their training is dis month Ending, confirm from any FFS staff.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lawal4green: I heard from a reliable source just now that federal fire service has started issuing Appointment letters to second Batch candidates and he has collected his own too, he said their training is dis month Ending, confirm from any FFS staff.
What about Nscdc? Any news yet @ Lawal? I need this job.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
unuane1: What about Nscdc? Any news yet @ Lawal? I need this job.
am waitin for NSCDC too Bro, let's just be patient........is dis month INSHA-ALLAH
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi20: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
lawal i greet you.... thanks for the info. anybody in the house to confirm the info as regard what lawal said. thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lawal4green: I heard from a reliable source just now that federal fire service has started issuing Appointment letters to second Batch candidates and he has collected his own too, he said their training is dis month Ending, confirm from any FFS staff.
Confirmed! Lawal4green now I can testify that your source is real...Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi20: 12:00am On Aug 08, 2014
gradually we will get there
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2014
FFS issued appointment letter to 1stbatch & sent dem to training! Only Lawal & Chesterlee were able to confirm dat info. And now d 2nd batch,only two of dem were able to confirm it still ! Na only two of dem waka come? So amongst all d nairalanders no one was issued appointment letter in FFS? Huuuuuuhhhhhhhuuuuuummmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2014
merlina: FFS issued appointment letter to 1stbatch & sent dem to training! Only Lawal & Chesterlee were able to confirm dat info. And now d 2nd batch,only two of dem were able to confirm it still ! Na only two of dem waka come? So amongst all d nairalanders no one was issued appointment letter in FFS? Huuuuuuhhhhhhhuuuuuummmmm
let me give u an assignment, if u Reside in Abuja, Go to FFS HQ to confirm dis info or ask any Federal Govt worker in ur state if FFS did Replacement and they are in training dis year. After ur Research come back to me because I have more Reply for u.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2014
Lawal4green: let me give u an assignment, if u Reside in Abuja, Go to FFS HQ to confirm dis info or ask any Federal Govt worker in ur state if FFS did Replacement and they are in training dis year. After ur Research come back to me because I have more Reply for u.
Don't mind him bro...This is one of the reasons why people withhold information from this Forum..SMH
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2014
chesterlee: Don't mind him bro...This is one of the reasons why people withhold information from this Forum..SMH
just be patient wit ur agent, they will give u ur own Appointment letter By God's Grace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Lawal4green: just be patient wit ur agent, they will give u ur own Appointment letter By God's Grace.
Amen bro!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emmaclue: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2014
Board members of nairaland, una don start again abi?? Common info una no go share here bt d ones wey manage bring info come here , una mouth go dey sharp to filter am...Y nt go and confirm d info u get here and relate it with d one ur source will give to u...May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rollydex: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ Melina I've got a closed friend in the ffs 6month training to end in dec, if u are for ffs u better make ur calls, I dnt usually comment here, bt I knw those who has the real info, @ lawal never mind the critics even Jesus gt critisiced how much less u,keep doing ur thing bro. The ffs training schl is at sheda gwagwalada abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Many people here makes me to Rememeber immigration Recruitment 2008, the day of screening the young officer that Brought out the wood for measurement of Height was a very short officer, we were up to 50,000 SSCE,NCE,ND,HND and B.sc after the screening of chest,foot and Height(in my state). We All Ran at thesame time, we were 47 people that survive the Race (SSCE,NCE,ND,HND and B.sc) and they need 150 people in my state that year. To cut the long story short, names came out after 8months for training, my name was not there But the only opportunity I had that time was to Buy one guy Appointment letter and use his document for documentation and in training because the guy got CUSTOMS job within dat 8months. I Refused because it might affect me in future. While am Bringing this whole story is that some people don't knw anytin Abt immigration, But they all Hide But when they see any post they come out to criticize hoping that the info their Helper gave to them is the final. If immigration, civil defence or prisons Release names for training today the few of us that will be lucky will not even Remember to post the info on Nairaland.................

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lawal4green: Many people here makes me to Rememeber immigration Recruitment 2008, the day of screening the young officer that Brought out the wood for measurement of Height was a very short officer, we were up to 50,000 SSCE,NCE,ND,HND and B.sc after the screening of chest,foot and Height(in my state). We All Ran at thesame time, we were 47 people that survive the Race (SSCE,NCE,ND,HND and B.sc) and they need 150 people in my state that year. To cut the long story short, names came out after 8months for training, my name was not there But the only opportunity I had that time was to Buy one guy Appointment letter and use his document for documentation and in training because the guy got CUSTOMS job within dat 8months. I Refused because it might affect me in future. While am Bringing this whole story is that some people don't knw anytin Abt immigration, But they all Hide But when they see any post they come out to criticize hoping that the info their Helper gave to them is the final. If immigration, civil defence or prisons Release names for training today the few of us that will be lucky will not even Remember to post the info on Nairaland.................
. Lawal is nt in ministry of interior bt undrstand how tinz ar done bta dan d so called officer in Nis nps cd.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by aynil(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
@lawal, like how many month is the duration of camp for we NIS officers TO be (in SHa Allah), One Love
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Johnnywaka(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
6 months training

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
aynil: @lawal, like how many month is the duration of camp for we NIS officers TO be (in SHa Allah), One Love
3months white and white training in various states command, then 3months in training school

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
The Ebola outbreak may stall the recruitment, the FG have advice clustering of large crowd in an area...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: The Ebola outbreak may stall the recruitment, the FG have advice clustering of large crowd in an area...
false assumption. Wats gone happend to those frm other agencies already on training. Would d be ask to leav d training jst to avoid being clusterd?

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.