Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026408 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mollode: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Happy Birthday 2 u boss..LLNP..have a blast in Good Health and wealth. Igba Odun, Odun kan ni oo@Nekede1
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2014
mollode:
Happy Birthday 2 u boss..LLNP..have a blast in Good Health and wealth. Igba Odun, Odun kan ni oo@Nekede1
thank u my broda,guys abeg make una find sometin and do,while we hope 4 better
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Custom replacement also Loading...........Check ur contact
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nairalandar: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ibro2star:
Custom replacement also Loading...........Check ur contact
I was @ d Cafe on Monday and d person
beside me opened a doc from MS Word, i
peeped into his screen and i saw Nigerian
Custom Application form and quickly
turned my face away frm his screen.
The next thing i heard frm him was " I
want to print" (talking to d cafe attendant).
I later discovered that d form was sent to
his mail box as an attachment,
unfortunately for him, he failed to delete d
form from d desktop after printing.
I logged out frm d one m using & logged-
in to d one he used & quickly attached d
form to my mail add and log out without
wasting time.
Would have love to attach it here too but
the form has Ref. ID which i bliv it was
from one oga @ d top.
It is just a page form with details of a job
seeker.
Somebody should please confirm the
authenticity of this info? Does that mean customs are doing under-g replacement?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
@nairalandar: u de make sense.dt info is invaluable.
Pple shld post sensible info & not tell us dt NIS av starting signing APLs.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
@Nairalandar... I'd like to take a look at the application letter... Just gimme a screenshot... Am asking this coz I've been scammed and I was told the difference...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
foxxynik:
@Nairalandar... I'd like to take a look at the application letter... Just gimme a screenshot... Am asking this coz I've been scammed and I was told the difference...
Has nairalandar mentioned anytn like application letter? Y do u ppl turn tns upside down.nawaa ooo!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by yusuf002(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
[
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nairalandar: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ibro2star:
Has nairalandar mentioned anytn like application letter? Y do u ppl turn tns upside down.nawaa ooo!
Help me tell them coz i don tired for them ooo and if any of u guyz r expecting me to share d form online or tru pm, it is a TOTAL NO frm me. I will not want a situation where anoda person secret wil b going viral, jst take me as i am. I decided to share dis info so dt u guyz can contact ur source or make enquiry n do necessary follow ups. For d doubting Thomas like a lady below my first post, i pray for u to get SENSITIVE MEMORY on time so that good opportunities wil nt pass u bye.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
I actually didn't get the msg well... Doesn't mean I turned his msg the other way round... If u're really that sensible... You'd comprehend every bit of what I posted with regards to the application whatsoever!

Jeeeez! Some guys with childish ways of judging ppl.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
foxxynik:
I actually didn't get the msg well... Doesn't mean I turned his msg the other way round... If u're really that sensible... You'd comprehend every bit of what I posted with regards to the application whatsoever!

Jeeeez! Some guys with childish ways of judging ppl.
Chai! No whr to dogde,u turn ham to ruf.Mr perfect
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hmmmm...desperation at it peak!!!

Why not y'all get on ur knees and consult whatever u worship

Moro is the only problem as long as ministry of interior is concern

Well let me pause here b4 some hunters will jump on moi...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Godisnear(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nairalandar:
I was @ d Cafe on Monday and d person
beside me opened a doc from MS Word, i
peeped into his screen and i saw Nigerian
Custom Application form and quickly
turned my face away frm his screen.
The next thing i heard frm him was " I
want to print" (talking to d cafe attendant).
I later discovered that d form was sent to
his mail box as an attachment,
unfortunately for him, he failed to delete d
form from d desktop after printing.
I logged out frm d one m using & logged-
in to d one he used & quickly attached d
form to my mail add and log out without
wasting time.
Would have love to attach it here too but
the form has Ref. ID which i bliv it was
from one oga @ d top.
It is just a page form with details of a job
seeker.
Somebody should please confirm the
authenticity of this info? Does that mean customs are doing under-g replacement?

Dont be fooled oh, i've seen this same hoax story in different thread. Its false, completely false.

He that has ear, let him hear.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Godisnear:

Dont be fooled oh, i've seen this same hoax story in different thread. Its false, completely false.

Exactly my bro...I just went thru the guy posts and saw the same post on custom thread on 23rd oh

@nairalandar na all mondays u dey jam the person for cafe??

What pains me most is the desperation 9ja job seekers display by already supplying emails and possibly sending the guy pm
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nairalandar: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
dont be fooled kid, i am d original poster of d thread, i only copied n paste it here without editing. I am nt asking u to bliv it. Dd i asked for a dime frm u apart frm sharin d info. Naija peeps can b so dump atimes!
Aitee1:

Exactly my bro...I just went thru the guy posts and saw the same post on custom thread on 23rd oh

@nairalandar na all mondays u dey jam the person for cafe??

What pains me most is the desperation 9ja job seekers display by already supplying emails and possibly sending the guy pm
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ibro2star:
Chai! No whr to dogde,u turn ham to ruf.Mr perfect

Just listen tu urself.... I had an issue with application letter whilst you talked about application form... And I wasn't gettin it too well... From what I dropped...I asked to see the application letter! And that I was scammed ones and that I was shown the differences!

You just have to grow up!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nairalandar: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
So, u r saying i dont knw what m saying ryt? I pity ur soul... For ur info, i am d original poster of d thread, i only copied n paste it here without editing when i saw wat Ibrostar post. I am nt asking u to bliv it. Dd i asked for a dime frm u apart frm sharin d info. Naija peeps can b so dump.
Godisnear:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
If this amoount of immaturity continue on this thread...I'll just unfollow the thread.... Coz I see no reason why people should quote ppl wrongly with childish mannerism!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
No quarrel please. Meanwhile, this is a thread for minitry of interior. Nothing more or less. Happy sunday to you all. One love.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nairalandar: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
My info is for the WISE people in dis thread. I only copied n paste without editing frm my original thread when i saw what ibrostar's post abt custom. I decided to share it so that u guyz wil knw dt sumtin is happening in custom.
For the Doubtin Thomas, u guyz r d typ of people dt prevent others with genuine info from sharing it here. I can decide to keep d info to myself bt dt doesnt speak well of me when i knw sum ppl here r pushing for custom.
Always learn how to appreciate sumone.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
D problem here is dt some folks don't av a gud grasp of d English language.some deliberately find faults were non exists.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
foxxynik:
If this amoount of immaturity continue on this thread...I'll just unfollow the thread.... Coz I see no reason why people should quote ppl wrongly with childish mannerism!
I c,no wonder u were scammed.just brush up to meet up and listen to elders on ds thread bro,ok?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
NSCDC Loading.....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Cob91d: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
NSCDC Loading.....
any new on nis
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by dayo2hot: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
NSCDC Loading.....

Bro pls, how real is this info? Loading all the tyms, abi na VCD?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
dayo2hot:

Lol.Only dt no VCD will load 4 2 yrs.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
dayo2hot:

cheesy cheesy cheesy...na indian movie loading, u no say dat one no dey finish grin

E no go better for FG, Moro and him crew for turning grown assss men and women into clowns...make I sleep jare!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by yusuf002(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ ibro and co. iam not sayin u should send me the app form, I swear to Almighty God I have custom app form ryt here wit me I only want to ask u few qts, iam here lyk most of d pple here to seek 4 info cus I value it so dat to know wat 2 do, iam not here 4 any1 here 2 give me job cus no 1 can, dis thread 1 can never post sometin some will start challengin him, if u believe quite alryt if u dint shikenan. iam done.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
@Yusuf.....tot u had a question to ask!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nairalandar: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Hope @Aitee1 and her doubtin thomas husband @Godisnear r reading dis...Here is anoda person dt jst confirm my info.
It is the fear of criticism that drives ppl away from sharing genuine info n i urge u guyz to desist from that act.
Learn how to appreciate infos!
yusuf002:
@ ibro and co. iam not sayin u should send me the app form, I swear to Almighty God I have custom app form ryt here wit me I only want to ask u few qts, iam here lyk most of d pple here to seek 4 info cus I value it so dat to know wat 2 do, iam not here 4 any1 here 2 give me job cus no 1 can, dis thread 1 can never post sometin some will start challengin him, if u believe quite alryt if u dint shikenan. iam done.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2014
Nairalandar:
Hope @Aitee1 and her doubtin thomas husband @Godisnear r reading dis...Here is anoda person dt jst confirm my info.
It is the fear of criticism that drives ppl away from sharing genuine info n i urge u guyz to desist from that act.
Learn how to appreciate infos!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unikazzy(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2014
haaaaa.....thk God .....finally.....good news loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.