Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2027070 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nairalandar: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Silence is the best answer for a fool lyk u...m done wit u
Aitee1:

May amadioha strike ur dumb head this morning seven times for mentioning me...stupid scammer cum fraudster!!!

Go study criminology first if u wanna make it thru scamming others.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dwhyte(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2014
NIS appointment letter almost ready

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by clily: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2014
Aitee1:

May amadioha strike ur dumb head this morning seven times for mentioning me...stupid scammer cum fraudster!!!

Go study criminology first if u wanna make it thru scamming others.
I must confess, I felt very disgusted when I saw dis ur post. It made me wonder if ur realy a graduate cos d way u reason is realy shallow..Did d guy ask u for money oR what, why did u label him a scammer..Nawa 4 some people sha.Pls grow up dear, jst a simple advice..I knw u will come bk 2 insult urself, I don't care and won't exchange words with u cos am too big 4 dat

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Nairalandar:
Silence is the best answer for a fool lyk u...m done wit u

Definitely u are the f00l here cos u couldn't keep silence but quote me again...just learn and shut ur trap!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2014
clily:

I must confess, I felt very disgusted when I saw dis ur post. It made me wonder if ur realy a graduate cos d way u reason is realy shallow..Did d guy ask u for money oR what, why did u label him a scammer..Nawa 4 some people sha.Pls grow up dear, jst a simple advice..I knw u will come bk 2 insult urself, I don't care and won't exchange words with u cos am too big 4 dat
trillion Likes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2014
Una don talk rubbish reach page 209.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2014
lydayam:

Lol.Only dt no VCD will load 4 2 yrs.
what abt when the VCD is faulty?? NSCDC has Resolve their problems and they are set now to Release Names of Qualified volunteers that has been Absorb, me and my nscdc Hopefuls here are Among these Qualified volunteers...................................
No Succession War In Civil Defence – Ade Abolurin

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps [NSCDC] has been properly insulated from internal petty rivalry and competition among staff over succession and promotion matters through the inculcation of strict discipline and the promotion of higher values.
Commandant General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Dr. John Ade Abolurin assured that the issue of who takes over as commandant general after his tenure will not generate problems in the NSCDC like it did in other para-military agencies where succession issues become contentious and controversial matters.

Abolurin told newsmen in Abuja that although several young officers have been groomed and trained for managerial responsibilities, the officers are not competing to succeed him stressing that the personnel know that only God will decide who takes over as commandant general when he retires.

He disclosed that part of the training availed to officers were leadership courses at home and abroad including participation in management courses at the prestigious Administrative Staff College of Nigeria [ASCON] and courses in several military and intelligence institutions.

The commandant general assured that the managerial staff of the NSCDC will continue to work hard to sustain the laudable work ethics established in the corps as it affects discipline among personnel and ensuring a corruption free corps adding: “We do not want to leave history but we want to leave good legacies behind.”

Dr. Ade Abolurin also gave hope to thousands of volunteers of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps dismissed at the formative stages of the agency, who have been fighting unsuccessfully for absorption into the corps.

He said proposals have been put forward to the Ministry of Interior for more funding so that qualified volunteers can be reabsorbed into the agency, saying it was a better alternative to embarking on the recruitment of new people.........................November 2013 news
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nairalandar: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
7 trillion likes for u man.
I only pity an innocent man that will put ring in her finger.
clily:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Cob91d: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dwhyte:
NIS appointment letter almost ready
bro tel me more
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by irishCream: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nairalandar:
7 trillion likes for u man.
I only pity an innocent man that will put ring in her finger.

U should be ashame of urself for trading words with a lady online
Why did u wake up this morng to mention her?

Oh I see joblessness at it peak...go think of ur miserable jobless life b4 u take panadol for another's headache!!!

Coming here to drop stale info that's not even reliable and not expect ppl to react...u feel everyone is a coward? Is this custom thread

Use ur brain for once and stop acting like an educated illiterate u are!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
and nowwwwww
let the weak say
I am strong
let the poor say
I am rich
because of what
the Lord has done for us 2x

many died today, thank God I am alive. I still believe that Gods Word is sharper that two edged sworn, which can piece through the heart of abba moro to release that list. or whatever is delaying it. I am fed up with information from any silly source, including the sermon on soon, soon, next week, this week from even the horse mouth (abba Moro).
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nairalandar: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Birds of dsame feather...
Mi o le ma pelu obo oloorun ara e jawura. Olopolo dudu!
irishCream:

U should be ashame of urself for trading words with a lady online
Why did u wake up this morng to mention her?

Oh I see joblessness at it peak...go think of ur miserable jobless life b4 u take panadol for another's headache!!!

Coming here to drop stale info that's not even reliable and not expect ppl to react...u feel everyone is a coward? Is this custom thread

Use ur brain for once and stop acting like an educated illiterate u are!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ibro2star:
I c,no wonder u were scammed.just brush up to meet up and listen to elders on ds thread bro,ok?

The sweet smell of a foolish person ......just as u're being fitted into the narrow box where ur fatuity has placed you.

And I don't see the point in getting all riled up and stupiddddd as to quoting me foolishly!

I wonder if you idiotttttt, realize you're legally an adult at 18. Lmao @ "elders on ds thread". You're probably one of those dunces that think wisdom comes with age, as if idiots don't grow old too and make mistakes...

I was scammed... Anybody could fall for it...and you dnt even know what happened and why I termed it SCAM!
Look at the kind of weak "insult" you're throwing at me. Up your game bruh! Mtchwwww
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
For those throwing insult on these forum,nawao y cant u guys exchange phone number and use text msgs to insult ur selfz and allow d forum flow.sms is jst #4 nd nt 2 xpensiv enuf for u guys or is it because post here is free?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Calyb:
and nowwwwww
let the weak say
I am strong
let the poor say
I am rich
because of what
the Lord has done for us 2x

many died today, thank God I am alive. I still believe that Gods Word is sharper that two edged sworn, which can piece through the heart of abba moro to release that list. or whatever is delaying it. I am fed up with information from any silly source, including the sermon on soon, soon, next week, this week from even the horse mouth (abba Moro).
amen.i had a dream dis nov.n ma dreamz cum 2 paz.dtsd good dreams.may his wil b done
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by paulobi: 3:55am On Nov 04, 2014
Ibro2star:
. @ Ibro2star y do u remove ur post nw. Ur on point with dat info. Cos I was called by a commandant of a command on Tues last week 2 bring some of d document which are suppose. 2b in my file 4 final processing.so NSCDC hopefuls be hopeful
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 04, 2014
For those that have waited tirelessly. ....something is coming. ..pretty soon...can't give you a date but pretty soon!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2014
BADNEAT:
For those that have waited tirelessly. ....something is coming. ..pretty soon...can't give you a date but pretty soon!!!
NIS OR NSCDC?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bye bye for ds thread(comment),wish every1 best of lucks.......thr is viewing seldomly
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nugess(f): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
@ibro2star bye bye ke?bin following this thread for quite a while now..u r still needed here pls
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Ibro2star: we accept ur decision, soldier go soldier come barracks remain.
However, don't hesitate 2 share useful infos wen u av dem.
Bye!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bimbos2007: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
WORK LOCATION: LAGOS
DEPARTMENT: BUSINESS ADMIN
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR

JOB SUMMARY

This role is responsible for facilitating the rental of the company's decor, equipment and meeting annual rental income targets. The position is also responsible for the development and administration of client events.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Rentals
Develop/generate new business through proactive outreach to professional organisations,vendors and event companies
Cultivate potential clients, actively solicit new business, and close deals.
Manage the client relationship from first inquiry to post-event follow up
Ensure a timely return of responses to clients and information request by email or phone
Schedule and conduct site visits to determine suitability of equipment and decor requirements.

Event Management/ Event Production
Supervise, direct and coordinate the activities of staff,subcontractors and vendors on event
Produce floor plans and equipment layout for events.
Produce staff briefings for on-site staff and security on a timely basis
Schedule and conduct training or refresher to part-time events staff.

Administrative
Manage the annual budget for rentals(creation , re-projection,monthly reconciliations)
Schedule events: manage client invoicing and payment collection
Maintain accurate up to date vendor files
Manage client contact database
Produce Monthly events calendar for internal use
Follow up events with evaluation and appreciation letters
Assist with events logistics, planning, and implementation.

Social Media
Managing the social media marketing Strategy
Execution of social media activities(ie Tweeting, Instagram,sharing,engaging,liking,Increasing social reach etc)
Creating Social media campaigns that drive targets clients to company's website and generate leads.

Qualification and Work Experience Requirement
First degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in an events, rental/sales environment

Skills and Knowledge Required
Flexible Working hours (will need to work some evenings and weekend to run events)
Proven ability to work independently and to service a varied clientele
Excellent communication skills,written and verbal
Strong negotiation and interpersonal skill
Strong organization and planning skill
Strong sense of ethics,etiquette and tact
Ability to establish manage and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of constitutes
Ability to function effectively as team member and willingness to participate in activities and assignments that help meet the goals of and objectives of the company
Proficiency use of resources of team to meet and exceed client expectations
Positive attitude, composure, humor, creativity adaptability and approach ability
Good to excellent computer Skills including use of Ms office suite.

SALARY 150,000
Interested applicants should forward their CV to bimbos2007@yahoo.com NOTE Preferably Ladies.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please this thread is strictly meant for agencies in ministry of interior. Nothing more or less than that. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nairalandar:
I was @ d Cafe on Monday and d person
beside me opened a doc from MS Word, i
peeped into his screen and i saw Nigerian
Custom Application form and quickly
turned my face away frm his screen.
The next thing i heard frm him was " I
want to print" (talking to d cafe attendant).
I later discovered that d form was sent to
his mail box as an attachment,
unfortunately for him, he failed to delete d
form from d desktop after printing.
I logged out frm d one m using & logged-
in to d one he used & quickly attached d
form to my mail add and log out without
wasting time.
Would have love to attach it here too but
the form has Ref. ID which i bliv it was
from one oga @ d top.
It is just a page form with details of a job
seeker.
Somebody should please confirm the
authenticity of this info? Does that mean customs are doing under-g replacement?
Nigeria customs service has Release names of 5,500 people they Recruited secretly, a para-military officer that watch the news yesterday told me now, the news called it Recruitment scandal in NCS. People should confirm this info from the Nearest customs officer..................................Am patiently waiting for NSCDC, finger crossed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nairalandar: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
I told them bt all i can see is criticism,curses n insults just for sharing vital info. i have to go to cafe n snap d form for clarity, i used one of my finger to cover d ref. ID for security reason(s). Now the truth abt my info has been revealed. I have learnt my lesson from dis thread on how to b keeping mute if there is genuine info.
NOTE: FOR THOSE THAT RAISED UNNECESSARY CURSES, I HEREBY RETURNED THEM TO YOUR FAMILY IN HUNDRED FOLDS. SO SHALL IT BE!
Lawal4green:
Nigeria customs service has Release names of 5,500 people they Recruited secretly, a para-military officer that watch the news yesterday told me now, the news called it Recruitment scandal in NCS. People should confirm this info from the Nearest customs officer..................................Am patiently waiting for NSCDC, finger crossed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samobaba4u(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nairalandar:
I told them bt all i can see is criticism,curses n insults just for sharing vital info. i have to go to cafe n snap d form for clarity, i used one of my finger to cover d ref. ID for security reason(s). Now the truth abt my info has been revealed. I have learnt my lesson from dis thread on how to b keeping mute if there is genuine info.
NOTE: FOR THOSE THAT RAISED UNNECESSARY CURSES, I HEREBY RETURNED THEM TO YOUR FAMILY IN HUNDRED FOLDS. SO SHALL IT BE!
is ur name among d shortlisted names?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
@ Nairalandar:
lydayam:
D problem here is dt some folks don't av a gud grasp of d English language.some deliberately find faults were non exists.
U av bin vindicated.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
@ Samobaba: if u v bin following, nothing seem to suggest dt es name is on any list.e was only sharing info.
Nawa 4 u na 4 here.chai....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by yusuf002(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
WALLAHI is the form I have with me.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samobaba4u(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
I confirmed from an insider immediately i saw d post and was told its nt true that's why i asked if his name is among. If its true am sure atleast 1 or 2 ppl on NL will make it. Somebody else should confirm pls.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nairalandar: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bros, i am nt in one way or d other pushing for custom, i only shared wat i saw for u guyz to do necessary follow ups wit ur ends. if m lying, is lawal n d guy dt said he has d form wit him also lying?
samobaba4u:
I confirmed from an insider immediately i saw d post and was told its nt true that's why i asked if his name is among. If its true am sure atleast 1 or 2 ppl on NL will make it. Somebody else should confirm pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.