Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2028205 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2014
Lawal4green:
Am from a state in Niger Delta Region..........Let's meet on political thread on NL, Let me tell u more.

Drop the link
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2014
has the country dgeneratd to that extend wen a minister wil Make money frm job seeker,cause a stampede recruitment that kill so many Young nigerians no compensation, no feed back and same minister shun a president order

The minister conducted the recruitment...and embezzled our 1K... So why do you throw ur blames to GEJ?

Hope you could remember that the president had wanted firing the minister of interior and the senate president intervened?

And the president gave an order...what makes you think he shunned it? Things must be done the way it should be done... Am very certain that he must have told the president the processes that must be taken and since nobody is aware of what is actually going on...am still very certain that it's done underground..and very soon...it'll manifest

This is politics...if he fires most of the appointed ministers and other heads of most parastatals....he could lose the forthcoming election.. He needs this monsters to vote for him...he needs this people to mobilized voters for him...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2014
foxxynik:

The minister conducted the recruitment...and embezzled our 1K... So why do you throw ur blames to GEJ?
I still wonder where u think from...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2014
foxxynik:

This is politics...if he fires most of the appointed ministers and other heads of most parastatals....he could lose the forthcoming election.. He needs this monsters to vote for him...he needs this people to mobilized voters for him...
So our lives are less important to him? And election more important? Yet u want to vote for him...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2014
foxxynik:

Hope you could remember that the president had wanted firing the minister of interior and the senate president intervened?
You just confirmed that he is a weakling... So d ryt tin must not be done cos of d interest of some pple? At worst can't he fire him and ask d Senate President to present a more capable candidate?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Leave this sycophant,abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ibro2star:
Leave this sycophant,abeg

You're a fool....and dats a genetical problem!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
ejiykzazi2007:
I still wonder where u think from...

Keep wondering, son!
When u're grown up...you'll know what politic is...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sukar886: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
†ђξ truth there is that Mr president is weak,what will it take him to tell moro and parrading to release †ђξ list since march 2014.hv you forgotten that he is †ђξ number citizen of this country.he has †ђξ right to do that,if care is not taking he might lose that seat to buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
ejiykzazi2007:
You just confirmed that he is a weakling... So d ryt tin must not be done cos of d interest of some pple? At worst can't he fire him and ask d Senate President to present a more capable candidate?

No son,
The right thing is actually beyond ur imagination...

You see? You've got no ideas!!!
Nigerian politics isn't a one man's politics...
He works with this people! He needs their help...
You can't rule alone...even Buhari said that most things will be decided by his party, during his interview with the channel's tv...

Apparently, if he's been re-elected, he'll make a huge difference.. And again, your ranting isn't gonna change a thing! He'll rig the election and stil seat as the president...whether you like it or not!
Do you even know what caused the problem between GEJ and OBJ?

And note this... Firing ministers and re-electing another person isn't just the right thing to do... During my final year at the university...our exams officer messed up real time and she was sacked and we where pushed to another person and this new man dealt with our results...it took him more than a year to arrange those results and send them for vetting! Upon that he made mistakes more than the previous exams officer and after that we heard that the HOD had to return it back to the previous woman...

You've got to learn to give people a second chance to show their competency!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
i hate dis kind of rubbish!makin me come here wen i c new on dis post only to b eading politics.there is a political forum in nl.tk ur issues of gej and buhari dre n stop disturbing us with ur lecture.if u dnt ve info relating to d post above pls dnt comment.adults who kno d rite tin n still flaunt it!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Here is not for campaign.....I dnt know reason why I just hate you establishing substance for rigging publicly in this country. Mr GEJ ethnicity pedigree dey affect u
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ibro2star:
Here is not for campaign.....I dnt know reason why I just hate you establishing substance for rigging publicly in this country. Mr GEJ ethnicity pedigree dey affect u

Relax ur nerves....its politics.... So that's how we rolllllll
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Make Una find WORK Naaa ! Rather dan Arguing abt POLITICS....these thread will soon reach its 300th page as a Result of UNECCESERY ARGUMENTS.............grow up aspiring NIS officers TO BE ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
foxxynik:

Relax ur nerves....its politics.... So that's how we rolllllll
That's how you rolllll to jahannam
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yksoul(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Smbody said if a typical niger/delta presido losses an election to oppositn party,he would manipulate things 4 his interest and favour 4rm POLITICAL SCIENTISTS.LETS WAIT AND SEE AFTER FEB.2015
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yksoul(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
We all have powers,which is our votes,nobody can convince anybody to vote 4 any party or figure.NIGERIANS,YOU can decide d future of nigeria in d election next year.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
foxxynik:

The president isn't a weak president...
And more so... This is democracy!
You don't expect him to protrude a command of his own....things must take places the way it ought to.

He gave orders and he set a committee to handle it..
So why can't we be patient about it? That's if we can't protest!

This is a recruitment...and we have david paradang...and the appointed minister of interior that aint working up to the public's expectation...why don't you cast ur blames to this people? Why GEJ?

Even when ur pastor fails you...you'll cast the blame unto GEJ for allowing such pastors to operate in the country...

Must all blames go to him? What about the elected governors that were to govern the states? What about the local government chairmen? The Councellors?

Is GEJ heading all this posts? That even when things within the local governments gets out of hand...we cast our insults to the president!
luk 1 gud characteristic of a leader is keeping to his word. I castd blames on gej cos it was him that announce d cancelatn set up a committe to carry Out fresh recruitment witin 6month and d Same gej promise job to d Injured.so do u expect me to cast blames on paradang or aba moro?gej told us chibok girls wil b rescued alife,nw that we ar yet to c dem shld i blame minister of defence? chief of defence?those who gve Info shld be held responsibl for dia statements

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yksoul(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Check the 2014 PROPHECIES OF APOSTLE SULEIMAN IN JAN 1,2014 and see which of them have not come to pass?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yksoul(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nigeria needs our prayers,
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
foxxynik:

And the president gave an order...what makes you think he shunned it? Things must be done the way it should be done... Am very certain that he must have told the president the processes that must be taken and since nobody is aware of what is actually going on...am still very certain that it's done underground..and very soon...it'll manifest

ur tryin to tel me d president is corrupt,because by best practice dat man ought to have been fired.wia is d presidnt's integrity for deciding to free a case that was so obvious that demand a sack jst because of One interest or godfatherism?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
foxxynik:

No son,
The right thing is actually beyond ur imagination...

You see? You've got no ideas!!!
Nigerian politics isn't a one man's politics...
He works with this people! He needs their help...
You can't rule alone...even Buhari said that most things will be decided by his party, during his interview with the channel's tv...

Apparently, if he's been re-elected, he'll make a huge difference.. And again, your ranting isn't gonna change a thing! He'll rig the election and stil seat as the president...whether you like it or not!
Do you even know what caused the problem between GEJ and OBJ?

And note this... Firing ministers and re-electing another person isn't just the right thing to do... During my final year at the university...our exams officer messed up real time and she was sacked and we where pushed to another person and this new man dealt with our results...it took him more than a year to arrange those results and send them for vetting! Upon that he made mistakes more than the previous exams officer and after that we heard that the HOD had to return it back to the previous woman...

You've got to learn to give people a second chance to show their competency!
u speak as if U ar happy wit d nigerian situatn. Hw can a youth who shld b a vanguard for change proudly sayin electn wil b riggd even B4 d electn. Nawao nigerian youth!no wonder we keep login in wit our c1 fone on NL searching for non-existing job.may God hlp nig. Youth

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
I dwell more on actions.....!!! We all have our different reasons on who to vote for.....but we shouldn't insult the president!!! If he's not living up to ur expectations.....then cast ur votes to whoever u think will fulfill ur fantasies as a president... As for me! GEJ all the way!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Slexd:
u speak as if U ar happy wit d nigerian situatn. Hw can a youth who shld b a vanguard for change proudly sayin electn wil b riggd even B4 d electn. Nawao nigerian youth!no wonder we keep login in wit our c1 fone on NL searching for non-existing job.may God hlp nig. Youth
He is a youth traitor
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rosarie:
i hate dis kind of rubbish!makin me come here wen i c new on dis post only to b eading politics.there is a political forum in nl.tk ur issues of gej and buhari dre n stop disturbing us with ur lecture.if u dnt ve info relating to d post above pls dnt comment.adults who kno d rite tin n still flaunt it!
lol rosy i undstand hw u Feel u knw! D thread cant jst b domant,al dis ar happening because dia is no new info,if dia is d thread wil come back to live.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
foxxynik:
I dwell more on actions.....!!! We all have our different reasons on who to vote for.....but we shouldn't insult the president!!! If he's not living up to ur expectations.....then cast ur votes to whoever u think will fulfill ur fantasies as a president... As for me! GEJ all the way!
.all d best for d 2 of them.all we need is a president wit sincerity of purpose
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Slexd:
.all d best for d 2 of them.all we need is a president wit sincerity of purpose

And I promise you....2015 will give u a president with this quality!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ibro2star:
He is a youth traitor

And you're whistle-blower!!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
foxxynik:

And you're whistle-blower!!!!
When you know 2015 election 'll be rigged by gej or jeg or what's his name?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sincere youth in d house! Am comn wt an info abt Nscdc as soon as I contact ma source 2mrw.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mollode: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ibro2star:
Sincere youth in d house! Am comn wt an info abt Nscdc as soon as I contact ma source 2mrw.

Patiently waiting boss
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ibro2star:
When you know 2015 election 'll be rigged by gej or jeg or what's his name?

What are u spitting?
It's illogical to post such allegations!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.