Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2027031 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nonso686 is viewing, please what's going on in ur side? Hint us abeg... D wait is too much.

Those saying after election, ask ursef dat if dey cudnt do anytin since March last year, what can dey do after election... D fear of d opposition using dis recruitment to campaign against dem wud hv pushed dem to do it, but after dey hv won, it won't mata again na...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Leyimanno: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pls all nscdc seekers n insiders don't hesitate 2 comment contact ur informants and feed house information our awaited successes ill not elude us by God's grace but heard dat dey ill dispatch Apls dis Jan. Pls do findings.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
temiday111:
lawal4green and showguy001 where are you? what is going on? NSCDC
That same question I just login to ask now.NSCDC what popping.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Leyimanno:
Pls all nscdc seekers n insiders don't hesitate 2 comment contact ur informants and feed house information our awaited successes ill not elude us by God's grace but heard dat dey ill dispatch Apls dis Jan. Pls do findings.
Yes ooo,my source said january there will be dispatch but my fear is if it can hold when their CG is not around.Also,he never denied the fact that some peeps receive APL that November.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
IA PROMOTION LIST IS OUT AT ALL STATE COMMAND. NEXT IS THE COMPENSATION TO THE VICTIMS

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Calyb:
IA PROMOTION LIST IS OUT AT ALL STATE COMMAND. NEXT IS THE COMPENSATION TO THE VICTIMS

Sir, what to you mean my IA promotional list is out?
Any news #teamNSCDC?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
SERVING OFFICERS. IMMIGRATION ASSISTANT
ProffT01:

Sir, what to you mean my IA promotional list is out?
Any news #teamNSCDC?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE VOTING ON ELECTION DAY
1. N213 billion to bail out power sector players. A few weeks later, they are liquid enough to give N500m.
2. That sense of aloofness on national issues. That missing outrage when corrupt folks steal without a blink. Those are the things that matter.
3. At a time we had an amnesty panel, at a time he said they are our brothers, then we were told they are in his government
4. The judicial system is available for a pocket full of dollars. A minister gets an injunction that NASS can't summon her.
5. Governors donate N50million each with glee. Yet most can't pay salaries or fix infrastructure.
6. $8.43 billion spent on kerosene subsidy. Kerosene no one buys for N50. Who are they? Where is the audit report?
7. You say that people stuff government payroll with false names and now we have removed that. Who are they? No consequences.
8. A minister orders an agency to buy two exotic BMW cars, and flouts procurement procedures with no consequence.
9. A minister spends N10 billion on private jet hire. Our President changes countenance and defends her on national TV.
10. Fuel subsidy theft by 3 panels was agreed. Corruption trials are now a circus show. 7 government agencies in paper work. We paid for empty ships.
11. Abba Moro conducted a test and 12 Nigerians with dreams and ambitions lost their lives. There are no consequences.
12. With all the intelligence machinery, it took 18 days for the President to believe 276 missing girls were abducted.
13. Some people scammed the Nigerian President into a ceasefire. The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!-

VOTE WISELY..............GOD BLESS NIGERIA

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
lydayam:
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE VOTING ON ELECTION DAY
1. N213 billion to bail out power sector players. A few weeks later, they are liquid enough to give N500m.
2. That sense of aloofness on national issues. That missing outrage when corrupt folks steal without a blink. Those are the things that matter.
3. At a time we had an amnesty panel, at a time he said they are our brothers, then we were told they are in his government
4. The judicial system is available for a pocket full of dollars. A minister gets an injunction that NASS can't summon her.
5. Governors donate N50million each with glee. Yet most can't pay salaries or fix infrastructure.
6. $8.43 billion spent on kerosene subsidy. Kerosene no one buys for N50. Who are they? Where is the audit report?
7. You say that people stuff government payroll with false names and now we have removed that. Who are they? No consequences.
8. A minister orders an agency to buy two exotic BMW cars, and flouts procurement procedures with no consequence.
9. A minister spends N10 billion on private jet hire. Our President changes countenance and defends her on national TV.
10. Fuel subsidy theft by 3 panels was agreed. Corruption trials are now a circus show. 7 government agencies in paper work. We paid for empty ships.
11. Abba Moro conducted a test and 12 Nigerians with dreams and ambitions lost their lives. There are no consequences.
12. With all the intelligence machinery, it took 18 days for the President to believe 276 missing girls were abducted.
13. Some people scammed the Nigerian President into a ceasefire. The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!-

VOTE WISELY..............GOD BLESS NIGERIA
y cnt pple respect themslves.take your politics somewhre else.no mtr wat u say is
GEJ all D WAY FOR ME!buhari should go nd join his mates in old peoples home!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
Rosarie:
y cnt pple respect themslves.take your politics somewhre else.no mtr wat u say is
lol i cant vote scammers n dia blood sucking party pdp. I am stil mourning for my 12 colleagues

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Slexd:
lol i cant vote scammers n dia blood sucking party pdp. I am stil mourning for my 12 colleagues
Its very simple...
GEJ ALL THE WAY!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Rosarie:

Its a free world, any1 can vote who eva he wants.Voting system is secret ballot, self. APC is no 'saint' party but wait a minute..........
Imagine you lost a relative in the ill fated NIS recruitment, Imagine you are the mother of one of the ova 250 Chibok missing girls.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
lydayam:

Its a free world, any1 can vote who eva he wants.Voting system is secret ballot, self. APC is no 'saint' party but wait a minute..........
Imagine you lost a relative in the ill fated NIS recruitment, Imagine you are the mother of one of the ova 250 Chibok missing girls.
Imagine u lost a broda in d 2011 post election voilence caused by Buhari's statement!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by THUNDER4real(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Let's not argue GEJ and GMB here, let's focus on making our individual life better by focusing on the aim of this thread.
Incase you like to argue, you are free to go to politics section, because I do sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Abeg like how much is d salary of entry level8 In d MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES? Make i begin 2Pursue somewhere i almost abandon if NIS dey perform nonsense
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
[sub][/sub][sup][/sup] PLS Like how Much Is BASIC SALARY OF ENTRY LEVEL8 In d MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES? NIS dey fuckUp Biggerly
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ozugbo:
Imagine u lost a broda in d 2011 post election voilence caused by Buhari's statement!
lol,dis ar no comparison at all.even if buhari made a statement,he did nt instruct any one to kill or fight.moreover his statement was mis quotd by pdp to mean a different tin as usual.bt dat moro of a tin collectd our 1k, instructd us to assemble in an over crowded environment taking advantage of our desperation to kill sme of our colleague.nd mr presidnt in his usual lie like during d 2011 campaign promisd us heaven on earth at dis period coming on air lieing to us jst to calm us. God dey!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
THUNDER4real:
Let's not argue GEJ and GMB here, let's focus on making our individual life better by focusing on the aim of this thread.
Incase you like to argue, you are free to go to politics section, because I do sometimes.
.ntin to share my broda. Except politics,whch is d oda of d day
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Slexd:
lol,dis ar no comparison at all.even if buhari made a statement,he did nt instruct any one to kill or fight.moreover his statement was mis quotd by pdp to mean a different tin as usual.bt dat moro of a tin collectd our 1k, instructd us to assemble in an over crowded environment taking advantage of our desperation to kill sme of our colleague.nd mr presidnt in his usual lie like during d 2011 campaign promisd us heaven on earth at dis period coming on air lieing to us jst to calm us. God dey!
Brother....you're not making any sense!!!
The stampede, although killed most of the applicant wasn't by any means to be channeled to anybody... It could have been as a result of stubbornness by the applicants.....in my center, we had many pregnant women who survived the stampede...but it was clearly stated that no woman should come with any form of pregnancy......I was flogged and my wrist watch got dismantled... But I entered the premises with a dubious means...what if I had died in the process? Wasn't it my fault? I refused to follow the line...
Buhari isn't telling you the truth either.....he wants to bring changes into the country..but he will demand for a ransom if the government counter's his words...he will ask for ransom if any fulani is killed... Why is he so desperate to rule? Why? He's very aggressive at his age! He's tasty for money... And you think he'll do anything better than GEJ? Men you need to make use of ur brain!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
foxxynik:

Brother....you're not making any sense!!!
The stampede, although killed most of the applicant wasn't by any means to be channeled to anybody... It could have been as a result of stubbornness by the applicants.....in my center, we had many pregnant women who survived the stampede...but it was clearly stated that no woman should come with any form of pregnancy......I was flogged and my wrist watch got dismantled... But I entered the premises with a dubious means...what if I had died in the process? Wasn't it my fault? I refused to follow the line...
Buhari isn't telling you the truth either.....he wants to bring changes into the country..but he will demand for a ransom if the government counter's his words...he will ask for ransom if any fulani is killed... Why is he so desperate to rule? Why? He's very aggressive at his age! He's tasty for money... And you think he'll do anything better than GEJ? Men you need to make use of ur brain!
. Lol u jst spoke like d unguided moro who nva admitd he was faulty at d first place. Mis management was d reason y u broke d rule and entrd tru d back door. If at all dia was a level playing ground and altinz being equal, would such dat u jst claimd like abbah moro happend. In my centre an exams that was meant to start 8am startd 2pm,wat was the meaning of that.to me it was cospiracy jst to cause anxiety and desperation and d result was wat u saw. And wit regards to buhari i knw many of our graduate hav no good historical background. We alway base our arguement on dem sey- dem sey. I will urge u to go back to history and trace buhariz records and achievement or u can google it. records does nt lie.keep ethnicity,regional and religious differences aside u wil understand wat i mean. and Stop listening to pdp cheap black mail. D hav ruin Nigeria. 16yrs ntin to show 4it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
@ foxxynik,finally i want u to understand that i am nt say u shld vote Gmb or apc, wat i jst said is my personal opinion jst like rev mbaka. I votd for gej 2011 bt i am so disappointd wit his style. This government is full of lies,misrule,mis appropriation,corruption,mis management,insecurity ,ethnic,regional nd religious divide than ever. Pls if dia is any u knw i mentiond that is false quote me and i wil give u an instance. U can equaly tel me any gud achievment or quality of dis gov't.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by fohlarp: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Slexd:
@ foxxynik,finally i want u to understand that i am nt say u shld vote Gmb or apc, wat i jst said is my personal opinion jst like rev mbaka. I votd for gej 2011 bt i am so disappointd wit his style. This government is full of lies,misrule,mis appropriation,corruption,mis management,insecurity ,ethnic,regional nd religious divide than ever. Pls if dia is any u knw i mentiond that is false quote me and i wil give u an instance. U can equaly tel me any gud achievment or quality of dis gov't.
abi jst tell me''lukewarmness".
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
I implore everyone in the house to put politics aside and focuse on our aim of being in this thread. Meanwhile, even in a village setting, ordinary Village chairman/Leader, some people will be castigating him while others will be commending him for the work he has done in his village. So GEJ is not exempted to be castigated. Jesus Christ died for our sins, but upon that, some people are worshiping idol. In the history of the world, there is no leader from any country who got 100% commendation. You must have friends and foes. But it's Only God that has the final say of our deeds here on earth. And for those who are waiting for GEJ to do everything for them, bear in mind that there is a governor in your state, there is also a Local government chairman in your LGA, there is also a councilor and traditional ruler in your community. What have they done to curb the menace of insecurity in your various places? I could remember what happened when I visited Aba in Abia state, there was series of kidnapping every blessed day, but the Governor of Abia state did a very good job by apprehending the kidnappers with the help of security operatives and killing them all. He warned all the traditional rulers and local government chairmen that if the issue of kidnapping take place again anywhere in Abia state, both the L.G.A chairman and traditional ruler of that particular area will be sacked. And today, come to Abia state, you will never hear any form of kidnapping. So please, let's not expect GEJ to come down from Aso Rock to catch Boko Haram for us or do some other things you have listed. Let your governors make a move. Because they are constantly receiving federal allocation to do the necessary things that need to be done in your states.
I'm not in any way politically, religiously or regionally/tribally related to GEJ, but I must say the truth as it should be.

Happy new year friends

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
profinmasscom:
I implore everyone in the house to put politics aside and focuse on our aim of being in this thread. Meanwhile, even in a village setting, ordinary Village chairman/Leader, some people will be castigating him while others will be commending him for the work he has done in his village. So GEJ is not exempted to be castigated. Jesus Christ died for our sins, but upon that, some people are worshiping idol. In the history of the world, there is no leader from any country who got 100% commendation. You must have friends and foes. But it's Only God that has the final say of our deeds here on earth. And for those who are waiting for GEJ to do everything for them, bear in mind that there is a governor in your state, there is also a Local government chairman in your LGA, there is also a councilor and traditional ruler in your community. What have they done to curb the menace of insecurity in your various places? I could remember what happened when I visited Aba in Abia state, there was series of kidnapping every blessed day, but the Governor of Abia state did a very good job by apprehending the kidnappers with the help of security operatives and killing them all. He warned all the traditional rulers and local government chairmen that if the issue of kidnapping take place again anywhere in Abia state, both the L.G.A chairman and traditional ruler of that particular area will be sacked. And today, come to Abia state, you will never hear any form of kidnapping. So please, let's not expect GEJ to come down from Aso Rock to catch Boko Haram for us or do some other things you have listed. Let your governors make a move. Because they are constantly receiving federal allocation to do the necessary things that need to be done in your states.
I'm not in any way politically, religiously or regionally/tribally related to GEJ, but I must say the truth as it should be.

Happy new year friends
.wel thats ur own opinion,bt u must equaly knw dat castigating gej is a most,Nigeria is gradualy sinking nd at dis tym he is d C-in-c, u want me to look at my chairmen nd state governors wen i knw d hav jst little to contribute wit rgards security.wel dat is wia d qustn of incapability comes in. Remember in his swearing to defend life nd property, Nd nw he is incapable,is he nt to gve chance to oda people dat can do it? Or do u want us to keep mute while we continue sinking?d worse part is dat dis is democracy,bt wen pple speak d truth abt d state of d nation,even d president himself perceiv dem as his enermies,instead of capitalising nd making correctns.nawao dis situatn we find our selvs...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
@ unwaolisa, nd odaz any news
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Slexd:
. Lol u jst spoke like d unguided moro who nva admitd he was faulty at d first place. Mis management was d reason y u broke d rule and entrd tru d back door. If at all dia was a level playing ground and altinz being equal, would such dat u jst claimd like abbah moro happend. In my centre an exams that was meant to start 8am startd 2pm,wat was the meaning of that.to me it was cospiracy jst to cause anxiety and desperation and d result was wat u saw. And wit regards to buhari i knw many of our graduate hav no good historical background. We alway base our arguement on dem sey- dem sey. I will urge u to go back to history and trace buhariz records and achievement or u can google it. records does nt lie.keep ethnicity,regional and religious differences aside u wil understand wat i mean. and Stop listening to pdp cheap black mail. D hav ruin Nigeria. 16yrs ntin to show 4it.
I won't argue with you....
There isn't anything to argue about....
If you do not vote GEJ...I will vote him! Cappish!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Slexd:
.wel thats ur own opinion,bt u must equaly knw dat castigating gej is a most,Nigeria is gradualy sinking nd at dis tym he is d C-in-c, u want me to look at my chairmen nd state governors wen i knw d hav jst little to contribute wit rgards security.wel dat is wia d qustn of incapability comes in. Remember in his swearing to defend life nd property, Nd nw he is incapable,is he nt to gve chance to oda people dat can do it? Or do u want us to keep mute while we continue sinking?d worse part is dat dis is democracy,bt wen pple speak d truth abt d state of d nation,even d president himself perceiv dem as his enermies,instead of capitalising nd making correctns.nawao dis situatn we find our selvs...
Men....if changes must set in...it'd start with you and I...and every citizen of this country....
Not supporting crime.....maintaining orderliness and being fair with ur judgment.....are the simplest ethics of a societal design...that every one of us should uphold.
The president won't step down from aso rock to teach u this things...
We pledge to maintain unity...yet the muslims wants to be in power and just simply because the feel a christian ("pagan"wink as the fondly called...shouldn't lead these country...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
profinmasscom:

Happy new year friends
I wish you could broadcast this...
Its a common sense... Do they actually think GEJ as a president is to manage states and local community matters? Wondering what the governors are there for? Little wonder GEJ refused to allow the governor of Cross River State to go as a senator..because that man snores alot as a governor...always sleeping on duty!
Mehnn...braVo!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
WASH
Slexd:
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Slexd:
I've vowed not to arque anymore abt this forthcoming election....but which ever way...am not voting Buhari...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 5:44am On Jan 12, 2015
foxxynik:

I've vowed not to arque anymore abt this forthcoming election....but which ever way...am not voting Buhari...
we hav oda 11 candidate do we try any of them? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.