Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2027134 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Is everyone sleeping?Wake up,it is time!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yksoul(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2014
Celebration is still on-going..aseyi samo dun o AMIN
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ozugbo:
Ozugbo:
Ozugbo:
TIME 4 WaT?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by paulobi: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Is like nobody has useful info again or have we lose hope in our various agents. Y. I asked d above info was dat my agent told me dat NSCDC. First batch started training Dec first week. So u call ur various agents. To understand d recent development. I asked her wen will d second batch commence dia training. She said she don't knw since d first batch just started dia training. Although she told me dat 4 sure second batch will b called. 4 training

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
JIBOSKI437:
[sub][/sub] TIME 4 WaT?
REVOLUTION

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ahmedabdullahi2: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2014
gudmorning ma folks, any latest yet on N.I.S
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abrazaq: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2014
Ahmedabdullahi2:
gudmorning ma folks, any latest yet on N.I.S
To me my agent still gave me hpoe that we must hear from NIS and FFS any moment from now. Or any contraditory info ?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rollydex: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2014
Somebody said people may collect apl for NIS in one week time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PascalXL(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
rollydex:
Somebody said people may collect apl for NIS in one week time
( somebody indeed!)

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bro,what the state of health of the CG.Is he home now?@NSCDC.Showguy001
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by u3fine(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Senate withholds NIS recruitment tragedy report

DECEMBER 30, 2014 BY SUNDAY ABORISADE
3 Comments

Nigeria Senate
Nine months after the Senate Committee on Interior submitted its report on the investigation of the March 15, 2014 tragedy that attended the recruitment by the Nigeria Immigration Service, the upper legislative chamber has refused to release the findings of the panel.

No fewer than 21 people reportedly died during the stampede that occurred at the NIS recruitment centres across the country.

The Minister of Interior, Mr. Abba Moro, who hails from the same local government area with the Senate President, David Mark, was widely accused of being responsible for the poor conduct of the nationwide aptitude test for the Nigerian job seekers.

The Senate on March 18, following persistent public outcry, directed its Committee on Interior to conduct a public hearing to unravel the remote and immediate causes of the stampede at the NIS recruitment centres.

The committee was to report back to the chamber within two weeks to enable it to take appropriate action that would discourage such recklessness during future exercises.

However, more than nine months after the committee, led by Senator Abubakar Bagudu, concluded investigations and submitted its report to the Senate, the leadership of the upper chamber had remained silent despite calls for deliberation on the report.

There were insinuations that the report of the panel might have been secretly implemented when President Goodluck Jonathan, about seven months ago, directed that three family members of each of the deceased applicants should be offered slots in a fresh Immigration recruitment exercise.

However, the committee empanelled by the President had yet to comply with the order while the controversy over the payment of hospital bills of the victims was yet to be cleared as the interior ministry was accused of failing to fulfil its promise to settle the bills.

Moro had at the Senate investigative hearing admitted his negligence in the NIS recruitment exercise.

The Benue-born minister had said, “With regards to the ill-fated day, I cannot abdicate responsibility; the buck in the entire exercise ends on my table.”

The Secretary of the Civil Defence, Fire Service, Immigration and Prisons Board, Mr. Sylvester Tapgun, and the Comptroller General of the NIS, Mr. David Parradang, who testified before the panel, accused Moro of unilaterally contracting the exercise to the consultant, Messrs Drexel Technology Nigeria Limited.

Parradang had said that he protested the recruitment modalities by suggesting staggering of the exercise to be held in applicants’ state of origin, while the payment of N1000 for forms should be discouraged but that the minister did not listen to him.

Senate Leader, Victor Ndoma – Egba, and the Chairman, Senate Committee on Rules and Business, Senator Ita Enang, who spoke with our correspondent on the issue on Monday said the report had not been swept under the carpet.

Ndoma – Egba said all reports before the Senate would be treated whenever they were presented for consideration.

Enang also assured members of the public that all legislative businesses pending before the Senate would be attended to before the expiration of the 7th Senate in June next year.

Meanwhile, apart from the report of the NIS recruitment saga, our correspondent learnt that the Senate Committee on Police, which investigated the teargas attack on Senator Magnus Abe by the police had yet to submit its report to the upper chamber.

Other reports, like the Electoral Act Amendment Bill, Petroleum Industry Bill, Review of the 1999 Constitution and treatment of the
2014 National Conference report are all pending before the Senate.

www.punchng.com/news/senate-withholds-nis-recruitment-tragedy-report/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by temiday111: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
WHAT ABOUT NSCDC?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2014
temiday111:
WHAT ABOUT NSCDC?
LOL,ITS REPORT IS PENDING B4 D SENATE
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by xhamel88: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2014
NIS recruitment tragedy: FG stands by automatic jobs for victims

BY OUR REPORTER ON DECEMBER 31, 2014 NATIONAL
• Buhari’ll always be contender –Minister

From ROMANUS UGWU, Abuja

The Federal Government has reassured the relatives of the dead and victims of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment stampede not to lose hope in securing automatic employment into the agency. It blamed the delay on administrative bottleneck.

Minister of Interior, Mr. Abba Moro, who gave the assurance in a chat with journalists in Abuja, said the government was trying to formalise the employment such that it would not constitute any problem to the beneficiaries in the future.

Asked for an update on the promise from President Goodluck Jonathan shortly after the incident, the minister said: “At this point, I can only say that the commitment of the Federal Government to the implementation of the directive of Mr. President on the victims of the Immigration recruitment tragedy is on course and total.

“Arrangements have been completed to ensure the implementation of the automatic employment of three relations of the dead victims and the injured hospitalised survivors. We will as soon as practicable implement the directive.

“What happened that seemed like a delay is the fact that the directive has to be situated along administrative processes so as to have a seamless engagement of such officers that may not have the burden of having to render explanations in the future if they were not followed through in line with laid down regulations. However, I want to assure you that the directive is certainly one that must be implemented,” he assured.

About 21 job applicants died on March 15 this year during the recruitment nationwide. Following public outcry, the Senate raised a committee to probe the incident, the report was being awaited nine months on.

He equally spoke on whether Gen Mohammadu Buhari is threat to President Jonathan in the forthcoming Presidential election stating emphatically that: “Gen Buhari will never be a threat to President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election. I said this with due respect to the person of Gen Buhari, but it is very difficult in our democracy to suddenly wake up from the wrong side of the bed to rewrite history.”

“From 1999 till today, certain persons have become permanent candidates for particular elections and as long as you remain a permanent candidate in elections, you will continue to be a permanent loser.

“No matter the language you use in bringing it about, the fact is that a winner will never continue to be a permanent candidate since our democracy is tenured. No candidate can contest for more than 16 years in the case of Gen Buhari and not be permanent loser. If he is a candidate for more than 16 years, the tendency is that he will still lose. The person who has continued to win will continue to win,” he quipped.

Defending the candidacy of the incumbent, Moro said: “In President Goodluck, we have a candidate who since assumption of office has left nobody in doubt about his passion for developing the Nigeria project and take the country to the next level of development.”

“Under his watch, Nigeria has recorded tremendous achievements inspect of the teething challenges facing the country especially security challenges. It takes a man of vision and focus to refuse to be distracted by the challenges of insurrection and insurgency on the land to record modest achievements in transforming the country.

“From whatever angle we look at the country, certain modest achievements have been recorded. Whether it is in railway, aviation, education, road transport, name it. The truth is that Nigeria has moved from the decay this government inherited to the level we are today. I can assure you that any person contesting against Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, in 2015 presidential election definitely has a herculean task to unseat him.

“Nigerians have seen the manifestation of good governance and the direction the country is going under President Jonathan is the right way to go in terms of national development. Any upset in an electoral process this time is certainly taking Nigeria to the past and dark days to start all over again.

“Now that the contestants are known, it is going to be PDP and other parties. They made it so by coming together as political parties in a merger against the PDP. While Gen Buhari will represent other parties, President Jonathan will represent the PDP and I have no iota of doubt that most Nigerians are going to vote for Dr. Jonathan.

“He is certainly going to win the election in 2015 because everybody is mobilised and sensitised. I can tell you that every foot soldier of the PDP will go to the trenches during and after this festive period. The outcome of it will be the re-election of President Jonathan, starting from February 14, 2015 when the general election will be conducted,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=97997
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by xhamel88: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2014
xhamel88:

“Arrangements have been completed to ensure the implementation of the automatic employment of three relations of the dead victims and the injured hospitalised survivors. We will as soon as practicable implement the directive.

“What happened that seemed like a delay is the fact that the directive has to be situated along administrative processes so as to have a seamless engagement of such officers that may not have the burden of having to render explanations in the future if they were not followed through in line with laid down regulations. However, I want to assure you that the directive is certainly one that must be implemented,” he assured.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2014
Thank u Jesus. I still have hope....................................................................................... Bless His Holy Name.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PascalXL(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
xhamel88:

BY OUR REPORTER ON DECEMBER 31, 2014 NATIONAL
• Buhari’ll always be contender –Minister

From ROMANUS UGWU, Abuja

The Federal Government has reassured the relatives of the dead and victims of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment stampede not to lose hope in securing automatic employment into the agency. It blamed the delay on administrative bottleneck.

Minister of Interior, Mr. Abba Moro, who gave the assurance in a chat with journalists in Abuja, said the government was trying to formalise the employment such that it would not constitute any problem to the beneficiaries in the future.

Asked for an update on the promise from President Goodluck Jonathan shortly after the incident, the minister said: “At this point, I can only say that the commitment of the Federal Government to the implementation of the directive of Mr. President on the victims of the Immigration recruitment tragedy is on course and total.

About 21 job applicants died on March 15 this year during the recruitment nationwide. Following public outcry, the Senate raised a committee to probe the incident, the report was being awaited nine months on.

He equally spoke on whether Gen Mohammadu Buhari is threat to President Jonathan in the forthcoming Presidential election stating emphatically that: “Gen Buhari will never be a threat to President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election. I said this with due respect to the person of Gen Buhari, but it is very difficult in our democracy to suddenly wake up from the wrong side of the bed to rewrite history.”

“From 1999 till today, certain persons have become permanent candidates for particular elections and as long as you remain a permanent candidate in elections, you will continue to be a permanent loser.

“No matter the language you use in bringing it about, the fact is that a winner will never continue to be a permanent candidate since our democracy is tenured. No candidate can contest for more than 16 years in the case of Gen Buhari and not be permanent loser. If he is a candidate for more than 16 years, the tendency is that he will still lose. The person who has continued to win will continue to win,” he quipped.

Defending the candidacy of the incumbent, Moro said: “In President Goodluck, we have a candidate who since assumption of office has left nobody in doubt about his passion for developing the Nigeria project and take the country to the next level of development.”

“Under his watch, Nigeria has recorded tremendous achievements inspect of the teething challenges facing the country especially security challenges. It takes a man of vision and focus to refuse to be distracted by the challenges of insurrection and insurgency on the land to record modest achievements in transforming the country.

“From whatever angle we look at the country, certain modest achievements have been recorded. Whether it is in railway, aviation, education, road transport, name it. The truth is that Nigeria has moved from the decay this government inherited to the level we are today. I can assure you that any person contesting against Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, in 2015 presidential election definitely has a herculean task to unseat him.

“Nigerians have seen the manifestation of good governance and the direction the country is going under President Jonathan is the right way to go in terms of national development. Any upset in an electoral process this time is certainly taking Nigeria to the past and dark days to start all over again.

“Now that the contestants are known, it is going to be PDP and other parties. They made it so by coming together as political parties in a merger against the PDP. While Gen Buhari will represent other parties, President Jonathan will represent the PDP and I have no iota of doubt that most Nigerians are going to vote for Dr. Jonathan.

“He is certainly going to win the election in 2015 because everybody is mobilised and sensitised. I can tell you that every foot soldier of the PDP will go to the trenches during and after this festive period. The outcome of it will be the re-election of President Jonathan, starting from February 14, 2015 when the general election will be conducted,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=97997
{ very soon since march right?. I hope people like you knows that there is life after here on earth. we may not do you anything but you will surely reap your reward one day.}

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by xhamel88: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
PascalXL:
{ very soon since march right?. I hope people like you knows that there is life after here on earth. we may not do you anything but you will surely reap your reward one day.}

Abba Moro, ba?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
no exam and apls will b shared codedly like replacement.hopefully befre election.lets kip our ears to d ground
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
start asking ur source wat vatch u will fall into n mksure ur fones re in order frm now till feb

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rosarie:
start asking ur source wat vatch u will fall into n mksure ur fones re in order frm now till feb
Pls more light on dis.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ahmedabdullahi2: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
happy New Year my Folks, lets keep de good work alive jaree.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Onyiibekee30: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yes we made it!!

\=D/ \=D/ \=D/ \=D/ \=D/

°█┼█-███-███-███┼█┼█
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼█-█┼█┼█┼█
°███-███-███-███┼███
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°•.¸¸.....
.•°
°•.██┼┼█┼███┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.███┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.█████┼███┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼███┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼┼██┼███┼██┼██.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸\"̮¸.•°
°•.█┼█┼███┼███┼███.•°
°•.█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.███┼███┼███┼██¸¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼███┼█┼█┼█┼██•°
°•.¸███┼███┼██┼███¸.•°
°•.¸┼┼█┼█┼█┼┼█┼█┼┼¸.•°
°•.¸███┼█┼█┼┼█┼███¸.•°
°•.¸█┼┼┼█┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼███┼██¸.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.

({}) ({}) ({}) ({}) ({}) ({}) ({})

:* :* :* :* :* :*
:* :* :* :*
:* :* :*
:* :*
:*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Cob91d: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Onyiibekee30:
Yes we made it!!

\=D/ \=D/ \=D/ \=D/ \=D/

°█┼█-███-███-███┼█┼█
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼█-█┼█┼█┼█
°███-███-███-███┼███
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°•.¸¸.....
.•°
°•.██┼┼█┼███┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.███┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.█████┼███┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼███┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼┼██┼███┼██┼██.•°
°•.█┼█┼███┼███┼███.•°
°•.█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.███┼███┼███┼██¸¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼███┼█┼█┼█┼██•°
°•.¸███┼███┼██┼███¸.•°
°•.¸┼┼█┼█┼█┼┼█┼█┼┼¸.•°
°•.¸███┼█┼█┼┼█┼███¸.•°
°•.¸█┼┼┼█┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼███┼██¸.•°

what is meaning of this ?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by holycup(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Cob91d:
what is meaning of this ?

It means APL loading.......
Happy new year to u all Beautiful frnds.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2015
HaPPyNEW Year Guyz! diz Year Shall B OUR Year Uncountable blessinz! Pls i want 2ask if sum1 Get appointment in to D MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM,UnderWhere will he/she work? is it goin 2b under any of diz Department/Agencies under It(NNPC,PDTF,PPPRA,DPR) tankz Nairalanders
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by meritfrank: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2015
Onyiibekee30:
Yes we made it!!

\=D/ \=D/ \=D/ \=D/ \=D/

°█┼█-███-███-███┼█┼█
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼█-█┼█┼█┼█
°███-███-███-███┼███
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°•.¸¸.....
.•°
°•.██┼┼█┼███┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.███┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.█████┼███┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼███┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼┼██┼███┼██┼██.•°
°•.█┼█┼███┼███┼███.•°
°•.█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.███┼███┼███┼██¸¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼███┼█┼█┼█┼██•°
°•.¸███┼███┼██┼███¸.•°
°•.¸┼┼█┼█┼█┼┼█┼█┼┼¸.•°
°•.¸███┼█┼█┼┼█┼███¸.•°
°•.¸█┼┼┼█┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼███┼██¸.•°

Happy new year
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by meritfrank: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
HaPPyNEW Year Guyz! diz Year Shall B OUR Year Uncountable blessinz! Pls i want 2ask if sum1 Get appointment in to D MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM,UnderWhere will he/she work? is it goin 2b under any of diz Department/Agencies under It(NNPC,PDTF,PPPRA,DPR) tankz Nairalanders
he/she has to work with any of d depts in d minstry of petroleum. (like d admin dept, finance & accounts, supevisory dept etc.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
I guess the house is now quite. ..All those who said my predictions was wrong ...how far...those who said that's not how it works. ..Every thing is politics my brothers. ..no recruitment until after February 14th chikina. ..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Unwaolisa(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pls is NIS ever going to do replacemet before election?? Why dis silence here
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Unwaolisa(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Is there ever going to be NIS APL this january??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Unwaolisa(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Let there be comments here guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.