Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026290 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by CrixusD(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
oluemmy2:
what I mean is that the process of new intakes by NPS and NSCDC would start april/may. The existing list of January, 2013 will commence training by May, 2015 whilst the new intake may either join us or wait until we are through.

Sir, please how can someone become part the new intake?.
Please help me with the info. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by eabiodun48: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
CrixusD:

Sir, please how can someone become part the new intake?. Abeg o! No vex, I Don find work reach 5 years now. Still nothing.

any update from those that participated @ the NIS exam today?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bussyj: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
@ OLUEMMY2, is it true that supplementary list will also be pasted on the 28th of this month?. Pls any clue on this
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
bussyj:
@ OLUEMMY2, is it true that supplementary list will also be pasted on the 28th of this month?. Pls any clue on this
I've bn hearin dat.I'm wondering y some people did nt rceive d 'regret' msg
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Col22(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
oluemmy2:
what I mean is that the process of new intakes by NPS and NSCDC would start april/may. The existing list of January, 2013 will commence training by May, 2015 whilst the new intake may either join us or wait until we are through.
wen exactly in may will the training commence and the venue for the training
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rollydex: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
The shortlisted candidates have you guys started the CBT today?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2015
bussyj:
I'm not aware of any supplementary list.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Col22:
wen exactly in may will the training commence and the venue for the training
between 15th to 22nd of May, 2015 (text messages or calls>documentation>training),. May God help both the NPS, NSCDC and NIS Hopefuls in JESUS NAME. This Custom replacement stuff seems to be real o. pls I advise the custom hopefuls to be at alert.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2015
CrixusD:

Sir, please how can someone become part the new intake?.
you should know before now that it has mostly been a replacement thing. so if you've got any strong man in government or senior officer in it, he might help you. best of luck.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2015
oluemmy2:

between 15th to 22nd of May, 2015 (text messages or calls>documentation>training),. May God help both the NPS, NSCDC and NIS Hopefuls in JESUS NAME. This Custom replacement stuff seems to be real o. pls I advise the custom hopefuls to be at alert.
Wen is d custom replacement coming up?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by justineu(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2015
oluemmy2:
It is not only the Nigerian Prison Service that would commence it replacement exercise between April and May, even the Nigerian Security And Civil Defense Corp. would follow suit. As for the Federal Fire Service, they concluded theirs since last year 2014. But my wonder is how come the Nigerian Prison Service and the Nigerian Security And Civil Defense Corp did not do their own replacement exercise too last year 2014, after-all they all are from the same ministry of interior.

bros, NPS is it hnd or b.sc they are abt replaceing bcus sumone told me that NPS is only replacing HND below is that true? And how much does NPS pay B.sc? Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2015
justineu:
bros, NPS is it hnd or b.sc they are abt replaceing bcus sumone told me that NPS is only replacing HND below is that true? And how much does NPS pay B.sc? Thanks
NPS do the same like NSCDC, FFS, NIS and even Custom.. i.e. they do replacement/recruitment of WAEC/GCE/NECO, OND/NCE, HND/B.SC/B.ED/PGD and even Masters Degrees in some cases. so don't let anyone discourage you from 'pressing your button'. As for how much NPS pay B.sc, I really don't have much idea about it but I should think it will be almost the same level with NIS. (My focus is on NSCDC[#121,000] and NIS[#135,000]). BEST OF LUCK!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Mopolchi:
Thanks for your cheers. I will be on a look out as regards the exams venue. Thanks and God bless.
@MOPOLCHI. Have you finally locate your exam venue?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2015
jimikata:
very very possible.
in 2012 during the recruitment of police ICT officers, I saw people that was never shortlisted for exam, never participated in physical and medical screening only for them to showed up on the day of final interview with the board.
the rest is history.
please tell them more bros. same is going to happen in this NIS. May God help us all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2015
meetgaby:
Just thinking...if there is a list already then wats the point of all these process. Looks to me like these are all a cover up( as in shirtlisting, test etc.)To bring out the list. A lot of pple wif connections don't even have their names on the shortlist for test and you are sure they'll get their appointment letters.
tell them more bros.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jimikata(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2015
oluemmy2:
NPS do the same like NSCDC, FFS, NIS and even Custom.. i.e. they do replacement/recruitment of WAEC/GCE/NECO, OND/NCE, HND/B.SC/B.ED/PGD and even Masters Degrees in some cases. so don't let anyone discourage you from 'pressing your button'. As for how much NPS pay B.sc, I really don't have much idea about it but I should think it will be almost the same level with NIS. (My focus is on NSCDC[#121,000] and NIS[#135,000]). BEST OF LUCK!
. brother, am aware of consolidated paramilitary salary structure which specify the same salary scale for officers on same rank across the paramilitary under the interior ministry, so how come the disparity between NIS and NSCDC as you stated above?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lihad(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2015
hmmmm nigeria connections tinz
kontinu
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by justineu(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
oluemmy2:
tnks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2015
jimikata:
. brother, am aware of consolidated paramilitary salary structure which specify the same salary scale for officers on same rank across the paramilitary under the interior ministry, so how come the disparity between NIS and NSCDC as you stated above?
oga sir, there is no way NIS and NSCDC can ever earn same salary, it is 'impossicant'. Am also aware of the consolidated paramilitary salary structure but never specified in payment time but in writing. For heaven's sake why do we have so many 'sanguine' characters on this thread who still believe in things 'put-on-paper' in this country? you may as well tell me that custom and CBN or FIRS pay same salary amount because they all are from ministry of finance. guy I just dey come from church this morning, abeg no let devil push you come my side o......
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
@oluemmy u seem to b so Excited...abi u don collect ur APL ?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
oluemmy2:
oga sir, there is no way NIS and NSCDC can ever earn same salary, it is 'impossicant'. Am also aware of the consolidated paramilitary salary structure but never specified in payment time but in writing. For heaven's sake why do we have so many 'sanguine' characters on this thread who still believe in things 'put-on-paper' in this country? you may as well tell me that custom and CBN or FIRS pay same salary amount because they all are from ministry of finance. guy I just dey come from church this morning, abeg no let devil push you come my side o......
Why do u lack much decorum? Try to be little polite addressing ur fellows in a faceless & public forum like dis. He never challenged ur post in anyway but just said what he felt was on ground. No hard feelings anyway. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
jimikata:
Both Civil defence , immmigrations and fire service pays
same basic salary (CONPASS- Consolidated
Paramilitary Salary Structure), what makes their
'take home pay' different from each other are
the allowances of the various agencies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
generally speaking, when one is happy, filled with joie-de-vivre and sure of securing his long-awaiting job, it is no surprise that certain unflinching simpletons will pose little hindrances particularly when you try to be open to people by letting them know what is on ground. I vividly remembered that sometime last year march, 2014, a gentle guy on this thread posted that NIS was going to conduct aptitude test on the 15th march, 2014 almost a week b4 it was published. Many people on this thread almost crucified him with 'venoms of the bucca-cavity' not until when it was actually conducted on the said date. there are most people[with genuine info] who just follow this thread but never would comment on anything for fear that certain nincompoops might crucify them. like I said on 1st april, 2015, I never commented since January 2013 when this thread started yet I follow through all comments.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
chiMoni37:
@oluemmy u seem to b so Excited...abi u don collect ur APL ?
my brother the happiness go reach you soon in Jesus Name. whether enemy like am or not.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
merlina:
Why do u lack much decorum? Try to be little polite addressing ur fellows in a faceless & public forum like dis. He never challenged ur post in anyway but just said what he felt was on ground. No hard feelings anyway. Shalom
do I really suppose to reply you?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by CrixusD(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
oluemmy2:
generally speaking, when one is happy, filled with jole-de-vivre and sure of securing his long-awaiting job, it is no surprise that certain unflinching simpletons will pose little hindrances particularly when you try to be open to people by letting them know what is on ground. I vividly remembered that sometime last year march, 2014, a gentle guy on this thread posted that NIS was going to conduct aptitude test on the 15th march, 2014 almost a week b4 it was published. Many people on this thread almost crucified him with 'venoms of the bucca-cavity' not until when it was actually conducted on the said date. there are most people[with genuine info] who just follow this thread but never would comment on anything for fear that certain nincompoops might crucify them. like I said on 1st april, 2015, I never commented since January 2013 when this thread started yet I follow through all comments.

bros! In all sincerity I need to speak to you. Please mail me your number on paygnet@gmail.com (since it won't be nice to paste your number on a public forum ).

There are a lot of things I need to discuss with you. Thanks so much for all the info you have given us so far.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by CrixusD(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
CrixusD:

bros! In all sincerity I need to speak to you. Please mail me your number on paygnet@gmail.com (since it won't be nice to paste your number on a public forum ).

There are a lot of things I need to discuss with you. Thanks so much for all the info you have given us so far.

Or better still, flash my number on my signature and I will call you back. Thanks brother, don't mind all these guys beefing you unnecessarily.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by eabiodun48: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
CrixusD:

Or better still, flash my number on my signature and I will call you back. Thanks brother, don't mind all these guys beefing you unnecessarily.
any news from CBT Exam.. so far?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sunch(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
oluemmy2:
How would one get to know he has been shortlisted, cos i was to be shortlisted in that year
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Mopolchi: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
oluemmy2:
@MOPOLCHI. Have you finally locate your exam venue?
I actually wrote yesterday. Am in prayer mood now that God should favour me. Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
oluemmy2:
my brother the happiness go reach you soon in Jesus Name. whether enemy like am or not.
..........AMEƑ OOOOH.....We shal meet in camp

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Onyiibekee30: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
D custom replacement stuff seems to be real cos my neighbour was ask to send his crendts on Monday but was ask to pay 25k 4 d form n uniform afta Payment dey send his data base number n told him dat his Apl wil b send tru his mail frm 27-30 or there about doo sm1 is helpn him( his pastor)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.