Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026402 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Don't like civil defence to the extent of paying for it, if they can't recruit me on merit they should forget.

It's just NIS I was pursuing but since they're as confused as what one can't describe had to let it go, life goes on!!! In this life I must make it federal government job or not.
..My boss asked Me to choose btw NIS ND NSCDC last 2yrs. i choosed nis nd am stil hoping on thier replacement list til naw..we go make am
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Paragondan: 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
Aitee1:
The civil defence replacement is real oh, something is going on codedly. Heard the gist today at a friends office (frsc), but cash dey involved angry
wat are u waiting for if it is real why nt pay
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 11:00pm On May 26, 2015
Aitee1:
The civil defence replacement is real oh, something is going on codedly. Heard the gist today at a friends office (frsc), but cash dey involved angry
Na so u ppl go dey say till jesus come back,nothing since 2013...na specu since all ds y
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2015
idris4r83:
You have been spreading this fake news for long, what will u gain from this please? It is deeply sad that some nigerians are indeed gullible. Lolz, guy's recruitment is still 100% for real, the appointment letters are even in kano now waiting for their owners on monday. Its all rumor, spread by fools and accepted by bigger fools.

Aboki, you are the most stupid cow I have ever come across...is it wrong for me to inform people about what I heard? This is an open forum, people are free to say what they've heard, if u can't stand it then u should go back to rearing cows the way Ur parents did...it's not by force to go to school because u obviously have learnt nothing...what type of parent will bring up a nonentity like u...if I was Ur father, I would have used u to block erosion. Your level of reasoning is so shallow that I feel those cows of urs are smarter than u are I.diot!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by TheLaughter: 8:00am On May 27, 2015
Hahahahahaha. Its getin funny o
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by idris4r83(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2015
lionphil:

Aboki, you are the most stupid cow I have ever come across...is it wrong for me to inform people about what I heard? This is an open forum, people are free to say what they've heard, if u can't stand it then u should go back to rearing cows the way Ur parents did...it's not by force to go to school because u obviously have learnt nothing...what type of parent will bring up a nonentity like u...if I was Ur father, I would have used u to block erosion. Your level of reasoning is so shallow that I feel those cows of urs are smarter than u are I.diot!
Lolz! U cannot pass a simple cbt dragnet exam and an Aboki' that is rearing cows passed successfully and gainfully employed, then u are obviously worse than the 'aboki na. I have no time to be wasting with a jobless dunce' who doesn't have respect for his parents, cos if u have respect for your parents you will definitely have respect for other people's parents. A learned and sane person don't just go aroud raining insults like u did. Only an insane' person like u do that. Unemployment na bad tin o, e don dey make u craze' like a rabid dog looking for who next to infect.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Anthrophile(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2015
One house pls. Let's observe netiquette and stop hurling insults at each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by akojifred: 10:22am On May 27, 2015
lionphil:

bros any info on ffs? thks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2015
idris4r83:
Lolz! U cannot pass a simple cbt dragnet exam and an Aboki' that is rearing cows passed successfully and gainfully employed, then u are obviously worse than the 'aboki na. I have no time to be wasting with a jobless dunce' who doesn't have respect for his parents, cos if u have respect for your parents you will definitely have respect for other people's parents. A learned and sane person don't just go aroud raining insults like u did. Only an insane' person like u do that. Unemployment na bad tin o, e don dey make u craze' like a rabid dog looking for who next to infect.
..@Idris pls help us those immigration officers if they hav any info abt REPlacement !

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2015
idris4r83:

you are even more stu.pid than I thought...have u gone through my previous posts at all? did I ever tell you that I wrote the Cbt? please quote me if I did. A.boki we no dey the same category...when u go through my previous posts then feel to run ur mouth...I have better things to attend to
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Emmysteve(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2015
Two of you fighting here should kneel down. What rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by atama27(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2015
lionphil:

you are even more stu.pid than I thought...have u gone through my previous posts at all? did I ever tell you that I wrote the Cbt? please quote me if I did. A.boki we no dey the same category...when u go through my previous posts then feel to run ur mouth...I have better things to attend to
. Uncle if you have better things to attend please do that and stop exposing you low level of enlightenment here for the general public to see,you started this whole insult thing and do u seriously feel there is any region where an individual is better than another,if u feel you are so much better than the Northerner's you should have started your own company and be your boss instead of tryin to create confusion on this thread. Do good things with your life please,we are all here for what will benefit us,not to criticize any region,tribe or religion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 2:41pm On May 27, 2015
Pls for Allah's sake dnt scatter ds thread with religion or tribal issue... be warned
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by daisyidaghe(f): 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
@oluemmy2, I can c u oooo,pls any info? Wats happening?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2015
atama27:
. Uncle if you have better things to attend please do that and stop exposing you low level of enlightenment here for the general public to see,you started this whole insult thing and do u seriously feel there is any region where an individual is better than another,if u feel you are so much better than the Northerner's you should have started your own company and be your boss instead of tryin to create confusion on this thread. Do good things with your life please,we are all here for what will benefit us,not to criticize any region,tribe or religion.

you obviously didn't go through the posts to know who actually started the whole insult ish. telling me I have a low level of enlightenment...doesn't that sound awkward? you seem to be taking sides already...are u an a.boki ? please go through the posts so u can come back here and explain yourself
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2015
akojifred:
bros any info on ffs? thks
chairman no info from my side oh!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 27, 2015
whether people criticize me or not, I have already obtained my NIS APL on Tuesday, only waiting for documentation and Training to commence. I don't need NSCDC anymore only that I don't know if it is possible for my NSCDC Agent to bring in somebody to replace me. I pray the NSCDC Hopefuls get their APLs soonest...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by eriax12: 3:51pm On May 27, 2015
oluemmy2:
whether people criticize me or not, I have already obtained my NIS APL on Tuesday, only waiting for documentation and Training to commence. I don't need NSCDC anymore only that I don't know if it is possible for my NSCDC Agent to bring in somebody to replace me. I pray the NSCDC Hopefuls get their APLs soonest...

screenshot ur apl cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by daisyidaghe(f): 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
oluemmy2:
any info abt ffs
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lilykach02(f): 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
@Oluemmy2 what did your agent say concerning nis replacement list?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bussyj: 3:57pm On May 27, 2015
@oluemmy2, all nairalanders av wished u all gotten the grace. It is well wt u in your life carrier but pls re u still gettin relevant information about NIS Replacement. Pls if there is any share wt hopeful. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2015
them swear for for Nigeria immigration service ? them wan handover this thing to incoming govt. chaii. am confused. in fact make I go update my CV jare
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2015
oluemmy2:
..OGA..Compass 8 are being given postin letter ooh nt APL....urs sound strange...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lokomo: 4:42pm On May 27, 2015
Na wa 4 dis our naija o, 2 collect letter again don be problem. Mchewwwwww!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 4:46pm On May 27, 2015
oluemmy2:
Infact,I dnt knw wat to say abt u,I respect u so much frm ur encouraging info u gv to d house....we hav more exposure ppl in d house knowing how things are going @training school,conpass 8 are not yet gvn APL but posting letters to state command unless u are conpass 6 or 3...now,wat conpass are u,Oluemmy2? U had better dnt curse ursef by saying u dnt need NSCDC APL for ur career wen it eventually comes out.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by fragrant(f): 4:46pm On May 27, 2015
Ibro2star:
Wetin be d problem of ds nscdc,hhaaahaaaa!
am wondering same. Seems we shld jst pray to God for better opportunities.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by idris4r83(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
chiMoni37:
..@Idris pls help us those immigration officers if they hav any info abt REPlacement !
The officers here don't know anything about replacement o.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 27, 2015
Ibro2star:
Infact,I dnt knw wat to say abt u,I respect u so much frm ur encouraging info u gv to d house....we hav more exposure ppl in d house knowing how things are going @training school,conpass 8 are not yet gvn APL but posting letters to state command unless u are conpass 6 or 3...now,wat conpass are u,Oluemmy2? U had better dnt curse ursef by saying u dnt need NSCDC APL for ur career wen it eventually comes out.
finally, I have now understand that I have been chatting with most animals on this thread. bye-bye, no more comments....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
idris4r83:
The officers here don't know anything about replacement o.
Idris my brother kindly brief us about what is going on in your centre please
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 6:15pm On May 27, 2015
oluemmy2:
finally, I have now understand that I have been chatting with most animals on this thread. bye-bye, no more comments....
Prove ursef among conpass 8s...u had better face ur teaching job
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 6:30pm On May 27, 2015
Ibro2star:
Prove ursef among conpass 8s...u had better face ur teaching job
Ibro2star:
chiMoni37:
..OGA..Compass 8 are being given postin letter ooh nt APL....urs sound strange...

Hahahahhahaha...make una free this guy, he's the most fake human being have ever seen online, I have a friend in kano camp right now and I get all the info from him nothing coincides with what oga conpass 8 says here.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by eabiodun48: 6:40pm On May 27, 2015
Aitee1:

Hahahahhahaha...make una free this guy, he's the most fake human being have ever seen online, I have a friend in kano camp right now and I get all the info from him nothing coincides with what oga conpass 8 says here.
the families of the dead victims are they part of this 2000 applicant too @ kano?

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.